New Chinese belt experience?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Dev810, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    Hey, I came across this Chinese belt and it looks interesting, possibly more secure then the Garbage belt I tried a couple years ago. Anyway, wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this one. I know if I want a good one I need to spend the $$ for a custom belt but I don't have the available funds at the moment, and trapped ball devices irritate a vericocille (spelling?) I have. Plus would like the security.

https://m.dhgate.com/product/male-c...-curve/397612839.html#s1-11-1;searl|260189830

Thanks!

2. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    Hi,

I do not have the exact same belt, but a very similar one.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-hot-male-fully-adjustable-model-t-stainless/382196459.html

DSC05173 (Large).JPG DSC05176 (Large).JPG DSC05183 (Large).JPG

which has the same tube with a hatch, the same waist band but a different Y type lock and chains rather than a crotch strap, but using the same circular locks.

On mine the steel of the waist band and crotch strap is thin, 0.5 to 1.0mm so is easily bend to fit, but if the liner comes off then the edges of the steel will cut into the skin. The liners are just loose fitted, so every time you see pictures of these then they have been taped on or heat shrink pu on. I do not know if glue could be used. The tube is quite curved, I am comfortable in the tube but it is hard to just push the penis around the corner, so the hatch some in useful. The hatch on mine was hard to fit so I squeezed it a bit in a vice and it fits fine now. It is very easy to pinch skin when fitting the hatch and that hurts. Because the tube is so curved it does sit forwards and produce a bit of a bulge. There is a lot of weight to the tube as it is thick cast metal and the locking mechanism is also heavy, perhaps more so on my version as the whole lock is also thick cast metal. I have so far only used mine for 12 - 16 hour wear during the day, I have not yet slept in it. Overall, if you can get it cheap and accept that it has some flaws then it is OK, but I am still not sure if it is a 24/7 belt.

There are some reviews of similar types of belt.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for.../albums/china-ascetici-series-emcc-belt.2106/

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...s-steel-male-chastity-belt.18575/#post-187130

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...es-emcc-belt-delux-version.21232/#post-193780

Dev810 likes this.
  3. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
  4. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    An update, I have now worn it for longer and found it OK apart from finding that the two locking pins protrude a little through the back of the locking section and rubbed on my lower abdomen, into second day I got some red marks. I have just ground the pins down by 1mm or so to avoid this. I have also removed the screws and nuts and riveted the waist band together now I have the fit. I want to try the fit a bit more before riveting the crotch strap.

5. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    Thanks for the update, I am seriously thinking about ordering this one and on the edge of pulling the trigger.

Well to be exact I'm considering the economic version with the two cords in the back. My biggest concerns making me nervous about buying are:

1. Weather I can easily pull out.
    2. Weather the waist is too high, I don't want it going above my pants for consealment.
    3. Weather it's easy to cum in it by moving it around.
    4. Since I am a grower, getting stuck with a awkwardly bent half Woody in the bend.

I've had two chinese belts before and they was super easy to pull out of because the front was really flexible, the front looks sturdier on this one though.

6. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    1. Weather I can easily pull out. Now I have it close to adjusted correctly I can not pull out, I could at first but have since tightened the crotch strap up.
    2. Weather the waist is too high, I don't want it going above my pants for consealment. As the front of the straps on mine are pulled down into the lock, the rear rides up a bit and it is at the same level as the waist band on my pants and jeans. If the belt had been more shaped this would not occur.
    3. Weather it's easy to cum in it by moving it around. I have been able to orgasm in mine when it was looser, but not tried now the fit is tighter. I find that if I lock myself up for a trial or if my wife is out then I get completely turned on by being in ta chastity device. However, when I am locked up under control, then I do not have the urge. I think I still have to tighten the critch strap up one more setting to get it really fitted, but I am breaking myself in slowly. With the twin rear chains / wires you may find more movement.
    4. Since I am a grower, getting stuck with a awkwardly bent half Woody in the bend. I have no problems with an erection hurting because I am around the bend, my head is right into the end chamber when I am erect, once during a tease session my wife took the hatch off to really tease me, awesome, but I could not get the cover back on until I was down.

Overall, it is probably more secure than some of the Chinese belts because the whole locking Y plate and tube is effectively one solid piece, so that is a lot of metal to move. However, the waist band and crotch strap are thin 1mm metal so they are easily deformed. I am happy that it is working well for me, but if we decide to go for longer term wear rather than weekend play at the moment then I would consider something better.

Just beware, I am new to all this and ultimately it is your choice.

John and frustr8ed like this.
  7. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    I have one like that, except that the straps are "flat".

It definitely has potential. No more nocturnal pains or anything like that.

Washing after peeing is easy with either syringe or hand shower. I'm figuring out the optimal settings, as the belt tends to cut in to my hips. It's quite trivial to keep the belt for a couple of days. I don't yet have experience of longer lockups with this.

One thing I have been looking is the PA lock. By utilizing it, the whole belt could be much looser. I have PA piercing, but have yet figured out how to utilize the PA locking feature of this belt.

8. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    The hint about the rivets is really good! Now that I have found the correct adjustments, I’ll replace the nuts and bolts with rivets.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice