Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DamItDaniel, Aug 21, 2017.

1. DamItDaniel

DamItDaniel Member

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    Hey everybody, my wife and I are new to chastity. We've tried it off and on for a little over 3 months now but finally found a cage comfortable enough on me for long term use and have decided to keep me locked. We're not into the cuckold scene or me staying locked up weeks at the time but her controlling my every pleasure from my dick definitely turns us both on. Very happy to have found this resource and hope I can help somebody else out one day down the road. If I can ask, what are the various rooms for? If there's a description I haven't found it but my wife will tell you I can never find anything.

2. TimidKeyHolder

Verified Female

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Hello Daniel,
    My husband and I have been experminting on and off with chastity for about a year and a half. Most recently it has been most successful. He has found a device that is comfortable and hygienic enough to wear 24/7 and has been doing so for a little over a month. We are not into cuckholding or making him a sissy. I enjoy my husband being a man and intend on keeping it that way. It has been a blessing to our marriage. Bringing back the spark you get when you are dating, the chase and the courting. It makes him attentive and affectionate. Additionally, I think we are both putting it more effort whether it coming up with date ideas or dressing nice for one another. Best of luck to your in your adventure. I'd love to chat sometime.

ChasteCharlie likes this.
  3. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Congratulations on moving forward decisively along the chastity path, @DamItDaniel. You will benefit from ensuring your wife is fully on board and in control, as she'll be the one that will make this journey worthwhile for you both. @TimidKeyHolder is on her way to do that, and we look forward to hearing more from your experiences.

4. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Welcome. Just below the name of the "rooms" is a description of what they are about. Such as
    The Pedestal
    The obvious place to discuss Female lead, FemDom and D/s relationships.

I hope you will five what your looking for. Will your wife be joining as well? Just remember there are a lot of different view points and additional kinks that are expressed here My Wife and I do not practice many of them. However we have greatly enjoyed being here and talking with different ppl.

5. DamItDaniel

DamItDaniel Member

Local Time:
    I'm hoping she will join but not sure. Chastity has definitely brought back a spark in our marriage and we both have been enjoying it so far. I turned my phone to the side and was able to see the description on the rooms, lol.

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
  7. mch2323

mch2323 A lost sub in Florida

self employed
    Tampa
    Local Time:
    @DamItDaniel Hello and Welcome! My wife and I are basically exactly like you described yourself and spouse. We ar ends to Chastity play for about 6 months. Not long term or sissy play or cuckold. Just adding a spark to the marriage and we have had a blast so far with it. We are always willing to chat with others

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice