How are your lock-up lengths determined?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SubSnuggler, Aug 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Background, I live in a FLM, so my wife is my dominant. After a drive around town, opening doors to the vehicle and stores, carrying her packages, we return at midday so I serve her lunch. I prepare the meal, set the table, make the drinks, get her favorite show playing in the background on the TV, get her a second helping.... she didn't lift a finger and I'm really feeling proud of myself for being so subby.

I clean up after the meal and we start talking about my chastity. I mention that since my last release a few days ago I'm happy getting back to that pleasant sub zone I enjoy being in. (It takes me a few days to fall back in a powerful submissive state after an orgasm).

And that's when she shocked me....she replies yes, but I took too long getting to that submissive state she requires, so it'll be a bare minimum 2 weeks before she will consider my next release.

To top it off earlier this morning I broke my metal chastity device so she locked me back in my Holy Trainer, which isn't my favorite device to wear 24/7.

I admit I was kind of shocked. I mean that's my life (and I enjoy it) but it's still kind of surprising when your wife appreciates your service and attitude over any kind of penetrative pleasure you might offer her. My wife is one that fully grasps the powerful role that secure chastity has over her submissive male and wields it rather effectively.

So, I'm curious what criteria other dominate female key holders use to determine lock-ups for their 24/7 submissive males? Is it based on quality of service or something else?

soforo and joe01 like this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    I would have killed for a two week release. I used to be on a 2-3 month schedule and I am the dominant one in our marriage. It happens to work out that there is a birthday, holiday or anniversary every 2-3 months so that is what she used to shoot for. However, to keep me guessing she would allow me an orgasm sometimes earlier and sometimes later. For instance, I have not had an orgasm for my anniversary, birthday or xmas, on those days or within a week of them.

Right now I am on a break so I expect I will get to orgasm every week. My wife was enjoying keeping me horny but I no longer get horny and drool over her bare shoulder anymore. No fun left.

locked17 likes this.
  3. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    After my post she elaborated further that she enjoys penetrative sex with me a great deal, and would probably do me daily, but that she values sub-mode more.

So she says she wishes she could just lock me up for way longer than 2 weeks to keep driving me further into submission. But a lock-up of much longer than a couple of weeks is no fun to her since she starts wanting my penis more than my submission. It's kind of funny when you think about it. ;-)

joe01 likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My orgasms are not predetermined or set by a clock. They are solely gifts. She much prefers my subbie mode and the few seconds of me and my fairly small member aren't worth letting me cum very often.

So when she feels like giving me a treat for a job well done for something, she might give me one.

paulie slave likes this.
  5. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    I keep my sub in her cage for a minimum of 1 month between any form of fluid release. Which can either be an anal milking or removing her cage to let her masturbate or in rare occasions penetrate me then its shower and cage back on. While caged I insist that womens shoes and skirts are worn at home to ensure that there is no confusion as to her status and that her previous life as a male is now over and to basically not expect a male release or erection.
    Erections are not allowed unless with my permission as a male who cannot erect start to see themselves as less dominant in my opinion.
    I do release her though, as if there is no hope of release there is no target for the sub to aim for with regards compliance and servitude. Once caged and dressed appropriately I get little whining for release as he now accepts that once caged his gender has been modified and so must his behaviour.
    What I do sometimes get asked is will I plug her which I am only to happy to do. Its the little things that matter to them like having to pee sitting when out and the inconvenience of using public restrooms having to wait for a little room.
    They know their place once the cage is attached.

Sara

6. Lanas Pet

Lanas Pet Member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    Lana's sissy pet is not caged all that often compared to others here, but releases only happen when Goddess feels like it -- and that hasn't happened yet (last release was in mid-February before we started back up), and won't until at the earliest mid-January next year. Worst is when Goddess just decides Lana's sissy pet isn't allowed to touch Goddess' property *without* a device on. Lana's sissy pet obeys, but it's horribly frustrating (and can make peeing an adventure :) ). On the other hand, Lana's sissy pet gets to hear her Goddess giggle, so it works out well.

7. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    I have no idea when I'm getting a release. Mistress decides. Kinda like Nicoftime, if I do something really good she rewards me. This time I've been locked up for two months with two releases about a week apart. Last time she used the magic wand on my cage, that was the first time I've cum caged for her and she liked it. I'm not so sure but beggars can't be choosers as they say.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice