Has Your KH Decided To Only Allow You Ruined Orgasms From Now On?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cincy, Aug 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    My wife and I have been playing "orgasm tease and denial" for the last six months, and allows me one to three orgasms a month. She seems to really enjoy allowing me a ruined orgasm only...I guess its because I have little or no down time. My last full blown orgasm was on July 26th, and she hasn't mentioned allowing me another since. I'm not complaining, I get to stay horny, on the edge, submissive, and I get to eat a nice cream pie. Life is good.
    [​IMG]

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    No she hasn't decided that...but every time I do orgasm, I never know if it's my last. She hasn't completely taken them away, but has been open and honest with me about them being about me and provides no pleasure for her.

Cincy likes this.
  3. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    What's an orgasm ?

Mash2214 and Cincy like this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I never found a ruined orgasm to do anything other than make a mess. I feel absolutely nothing during a ruined orgasm and my wife ends up all sticky so why bother. :)

Cincy likes this.
  5. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    No. My wife/keyholder enjoys PIV too much. She's very upfront about it-I am actually quite well-endowed, which is something she very much likes. She's had 6 children vaginally, and as a result is quite voluminous. Unless it's big, she doesn't get much stimulation from PIV or toy-in-V. The cock cage has been a very effective way to spice up our sex life (which had dwindled away to almost nothing) but not a way to reduce/eliminate PIV. BION, we actually have more PIV than we did for the past few years before I was locked up.

And she's really gotten into it-more than either of us thought she would. She insisted my current cage be pink, for example. This morning, after I brought her to orgasm with my tongue and hand, she announced that I'd earned a reward and let me out, after only 3 days. But then she "made" me jerk off in front of her, rather than PIV. It was one of the best experiences we've had, but she admitted afterward that she didn't think she could resist PIV again after seeing me hard.

So, it's all all about tease and "denial" for us, even though we both know that we'll still have PIV every few days. I realize many on this board have a different experience, but to each his own. This works for us, and we're very happy with it.

Charleston, Cincy and traveler like this.
  6. Redhead's Hubby

Redhead's Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Yes, we are to that point now. My last full was 6 months ago with PIV. I'm only allowed orgasms in my cage now which are a bit painful since I'm in the smallest cage we could find. I think I've had 3 caged orgasms since. She says when we do PIV she gets nothing out of it so she keeps me locked always now.

7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    If she has she hasn't told me. Her method is completely expressed with her motto. "That is for me to know and for you to wonder about."

Cincy and joe01 like this.
  8. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Interesting thread; I've recently fantasized about only being allowed of having ruined orgasms - of course sometimes fantasies and the real world don't always mesh...

I'm currently at my longest stint of eight+ weeks without an orgasm; the weekend after next I'm scheduled to have a 'release' but @n2toys says She has not decided if I'm going to have a full or ruined orgasm.
    On Saturday September 2nd my Wife/KH is going to lock me into our ball cuff that is rigidly attached to a fixture; this keeps me securely locked in place where I cannot move my hips in the slightest - when being teased I'll start humping from my end to try to get a release, I'm desperate to cum in the heat of the moment...

It's strange on how I feel; I'm so incredibly horny and desperate to cum but (especially after this long of a denial) but also thankful of being denied having an orgasm.

On this upcoming night that I'm to be locked down tight for my release I will be strictly at the my Wife's mercy and Her decision; figure it will either be a very intense orgasm with reset or a very frustrating ruined O at the time but then still horny and happy the next day - whatever She decides will be incredibly either way. ;)

Lock&Key, Cincy and n2toys like this.
  9. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    On Wednesday, my wife was wondering out loud on when I should have my next orgasm...nothing yet. I find it exciting that she does not seem to be in a big hurry. My last full blown orgasm was July 26th. Maybe tomorrow, August 26th.

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    I think mine is toying with the idea of making my orgasms a thing of the past. I do get turned on at the though tof that (ironically). I have thought about asking her if she would like to deny me permanently but I don't know if I'm ready for that yet. I'm pretty sure she is keeping me in for the very least a year and have a feeling that my continued denial by her might I do say might be conditional on me agreeing to forgo an opportunity to cum in exchange for another years denial.. or end the game. And I'm not sure how I'd feel about all the aspects of that.

Mash2214, Cincy and joe01 like this.
  11. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I am allowed a full blown orgasm after 3 weeks of total denial. The problem is that my wife likes ruined orgasms too much and gives me one almost every week. It's been 11 days since my last ruined orgasm and I hope she makes me wait the full 3 weeks and giv me a full blown orgasm...it's been over 3 months.

Mastrovenice and Mash2214 like this.
  12. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    Five or six years ago my KH decided that I would only be getting ruined orgasms. And so it has been. I can't remember when my last full orgasm was and, frankly, don't miss it at all. Given I haven't even had a ruined one in the last two years, there's been no mess at all.

spider203, Mash2214 and Cincy like this.
  13. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    If my Mistress only allowed me Ruined Orgasms I would be very grateful that she is allowing me to have an Orgasm Period. My Mistress was very generous while we were on Vacation lately so I don't expect anything at all for along time. It's in her hands literally

Cincy likes this.
  14. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    For me personally I would welcome them. The constant horniness and the rush of dopamine constantly swirling around in my head can be much more enjoyable then a full orgasm. A full orgasm can sometimes be such a huge let down when the chemicals switch up inside your head. Then of course comes the feelings of selfishness and laziness. I think it takes some mental gymnastics to learn to love the denied feelings over a full orgasm, as the desire for that full orgasm will never go away but the payout for being denied is a much longer enjoyable feeling in the end.

Mastrovenice, GazDenied and Cincy like this.
  15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Since I last posted on this thread my Kh has as she says 'upgraded my denial'... It should now be thought of as indefinite denial. She has never let me hava an orgasm yet and ruined orgasms hold no real appeal. But I do agree with ineverknew

I think I have got to the stage where I'd rather have the head-fuck of being denied and remain constantly horny than go through the Drop for a few seconds pleasure.

At least that is what my GF tells me is one of the reasons why I she upgraded my denial.

Cincy likes this.
  16. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    The steady phase of denied horniness can eventually become the desired feeling over the emotional roller coaster caused by a full orgasm. Personally the feelings after an orgasm can be horrible at times.

JiL and Cincy like this.
  17. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    All orgasms are off the menu, real or ruined. Milking and leaking are the only fluid releases allowed, i.e., dripping is OK but nothing stronger. My last real orgasm was last March and my wife has given me two ruined since but these were accidents through overteasing and she was disappointed. Had a milking this morning, 6 weeks after the last, and was quite a relief.

CZSteve, Chaste J. and Cincy like this.
  18. sissybaby alexa

sissybaby alexa Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've only been milked and allowed to leak through teasing. The cage stays on. Nanny has developed a new found interest & technique in prostate milking. I think we're approaching ruined sissygasms.

19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    New found technique ?

20. Slodee's slave boy

Slodee's slave boy New member

Sales
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    No
    No orgasm in last 2 years!! You got to be kidding man. My KH allowed me a release last week after 35 days. My longest. I was allowed to hump her leg while she was playing with her phone.

21. Slodee's slave boy

Slodee's slave boy New member

Sales
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Wow man...that is amazing. Before chastity, I used to orgasm at least once a day, so 35 days felt like a very long time...

22. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    No indication has been given on this current round. I am on day 21. I am not pressing Her in the slightest. Content to learn of Her intent when She is good and ready.

23. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    With my Jailbird I will be able to go 24/7 unlike the Chinese cage I had. I am scheduled ruined O’s every two months until December and then only Milked every four months going forward.

CZSteve likes this.
  24. sissybaby alexa

sissybaby alexa Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    New for Nanny, anyway. She did her research and has developed a very stimulating rhythm using only her gloved hands. 'Was that one finger or two?' Very hard for me to tell - because the sensation was so powerful.

25. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    There is no arrangement for me to have only ruined orgasms presently, although that's not to say it couldn't happen in the future. I do receive ruined o's from time to time. After being edged for 15 or 20 minutes, it sometimes ends with a ruined O because we pushed edging a little too far. I find that I enjoy a good stretch of edging with no ruined O more. My Bride still enjoys PIV from time to time, usually once or twice a week, although She sometimes can go several weeks with no PIV. Sometimes She will allow me orgasm when She does, and sometimes not. I prefer and appreciate more and more, the idea of no Orgasms for me at all, as I also do not like the self centered emotional ride I take after an O. She tries to leave me with nothing more than edging or ruined O's as often as possible, and I really like that. A full orgasm is now reserved as a reward for when I am making Her happy.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. only allowed ruined orgasms

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice