My new life

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doczilla421, Nov 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    Seems we are both locked up because of our past indiscretions. Life sentence for both of us. I think mine is without a the possibility of parole. How about you.

2. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Lifetime sentence for me, and well-deserved. Also, my wife is feminizing me gradually but irrevocably. I'm not caged because my wife says it's too small to bother with but she has tied a pink bow around what she now calls my clitty. I also have to sit to pee, which all girls do.

Joroincharge likes this.
  3. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yeah I sit to pee also but it because of my cage. I dont think my wife has any plans to femminize me, but since you have brought it up I truthfully can't say that she might try it.
    Is what your wife doing ok with you?

4. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Yes, it is. Since I was a little boy I always wondered what it would like to be a girl. I used to try on my sexy young aunt's bra and panties. Mostly my wife wanted to diminish my masculine side and bring out my feminine side in ways that wouldn't be obvious in public. So I shave my entire body, use moisturizer all over, have brief cotton panties and clear nail polish and lipstick. It makes me much more docile and submissive and much, much happier. Of course, having every drop of semen drained out of me every day helps, too.

spider203 likes this.
  5. Mastrovenice

Mastrovenice Member

Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    For me chastity meant more self-abuse than less. My condition is very different than yours (I'm a self-locked Dom with a slave), and I found that being caged has increased my horniness AND my masturbation. I am much more actively pawing and stroking and feeling my locked cock. Of course it's mostly masturbation as tease and denial. I have my slave tease me whenever I want and I absolutely love the way my cock feels as it strains against the metal.

Whiskey05 and Open2njoy like this.
  6. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    21 days locked up minus 3 days for healing. I'm starting to forget what it was like not being locked up. I'm really starting to enjoy this new life. It's funny I first locked this cage on myself, giving my wife the keys, thinking that after a few days she would get bored of it and let me out. To my surprise she embraced it and seems to enjoy the new power she has over me. I'm glad that I surrendered it to her. I love her so much!!! All I want to do is serve and please her. Should have done this year's ago.
    Happy to say that I think I'm going to be permanently locked up.

7. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    oh man I can remember what it is like being free STIFFYS haa haa

thekeyholderwife and Doczilla421 like this.
  8. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Update, tomorrow will be one month since I locked my cage on and gave the keys to my wife. Only have been off for 3 of those days because of soreness, but locked back on after I felt better. Not allowed to have an orgasm, which is really hard for me, cause I am a habitual masturbator. Thats why Im locked up.
    I have given my wife several nights of great orgasms for her but nothing for me.
    My birthday was a couple of days ago and thought that she would allow me one....nope got my first milking. She said that she liked milking me better because it was less work for her. All she did was put a prostate vibrator in my butt and told me to lay there till the cum was all expelled. That took about 20 minutes and done. I was hoping it would make me orgasm but it didnt. It just flowed out and I had to clean it all up.
    I think my wife is determind to make me pay for 12 years of masturbating. Not saying I don't deserve this but I hope she will allow me to have one every once in awhile.
    Already been told that I will not be unlocked for Christmas or new years.
    This just might be permanent. I have to give her credit, never seen her this determined to keep me locked up like this. Very strong willed which is new for her. Usually she would give in to me. Not happening this time.
    Will give another update in a few days.

9. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Sounds like your wife is well on her way to making you a submissive hubby. I can tell you that it's completely satisfying. My wife milks me twice daily and also fucks me with a 10-inch strapon. I am not allowed to touch my penis for any purpose but I don't miss it. Anal bliss is addictive. Good luck.

SaraLovesChastity and Penney like this.
  10. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    One month 5 days have pasted since I was locked up. Funny it seems like years. Im getting more acceptive to my new life. Havent had a single orgasm the whole time. I have been milked once. My wife is really liking her new power. Every time I ask when she will let me out, she just smiles and says, "I told you to get use to that thing". That says it all I guess. She isnt going to free me.
    One question how often should I be milked. I was use to masturbating every day and now Im at nothing. Should I be milked every day once a week. I dont know.

11. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    As
    As frequently as she deems necessary. My wife milks me twice daily with a vibrator and has me eat the product.

Curious40ish likes this.
  12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    well really its up to your Mistress how much you has a milking but every day is a lot i think. i am milked every 4 weeks if i have not been bad and not done something i shud have.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  13. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    One month 16 days. Its new years eve and it looks like I will be bringing the new year in locked up with no release.
    My wife has really changed during this time. She refuses to unlock me. She dosent even unlock my cage to clean myself. I have to clean myself with Q-tips using soap and water. I really dont know if she even has the keys anymore. I havent seen them in about 4 weeks.
    I think she dosent trust me to let her lock it back on if she does take it off for cleaning.
    I have told her that I'm getting use to it and dont mind being locked up, which is true. Its definitely part of me now.
    I will do whatever she wants me to do. If it makes her happy to have me caged then thats how it will be.
    When I first locked myself up and gave her the keys, I never dreamed that after 46 days that I would still be wearing this.
    What do ya all think? Does it sound like she is making it really permanent or just messing with me.

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    well 46 days is a long time special if you not had a milking and some Ladies do lock men up for ages and ages and ages.

15. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Sounds permanent to me. Good for her.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  16. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Sounds permanent to me. Good for her.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  17. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    5 more days and it will be 2 months of being locked up. My wife really loves the new power she has. Im happy for her but no release is getting old. She said she was going to milk me but that was 3 days ago.
    About a week or so ago, I tried to masturbate with a vibrator but that didnt work, just made my balls sore and more frustrated. I have tried to get out but thats impossible. The gap between the cage and ring is about 6mm and I cant get my balls passed it and cant get my penis out of the cage.
    So Im totally dependant on her to unlock me. She said that she's not going to unlock it. Especially when she asked me if I could be trusted to not play with myself if she let me out for a bit. Of course I answered honestly and said probably not. This is why she wont unlock it. Afraid I will resist her putting it back on. She might be right, I dont know for sure.
    Thought I was embracing the life but having second thoughts about it. Maybe this will pass and I will start liking it more again.
    I guess I just need some encouragement to get pass this point.

18. Mastrovenice

Mastrovenice Member

Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    It seems this is becoming non-consensual. I suggest finding a way to either cum in the cage, or better yet talk to her about the situation and discover a solution. There is plenty of info out on this site and others about how to do both.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  19. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    For me, being milked is more about being shown Her control and being humiliated and feeling docile. There is no orgasm or ejaculation to look forward to for me. If I were you, I would try to open up the communication with your wife so that you both fully understand what's going on in each other's minds.

20. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    just locked never been milked, never had any strap on used on me just locked. well that is the way she likes it.
    i bet those things would give anxiety to some

Raven's j likes this.
  21. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    Not sure about the agreement between the two of them but if he agreed that it is her decision then that was his consent. My husband has had times that he wanted to end this but he treaded very carefully. He knows that it would strain the relationship in a serious way. Chastity is VERY important to me. But he agreed to this before we became engaged. This view is going to be unpopular among some here but my husband essentially has no say in this matter. He could pull the nuclear option but that is one that leaves me in a very bad position. He hasn't dared. He has gotten demanding at time regarding being let out but when told "no" I see him thinking about his safe word but ultimately biting his lip.

So to whether she ever lets you out, leave it up to her, but talk about your feelings. She should listen. But don't think that just because you are heard that it will change the outcome.

22. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    thanks for the wise words thekeyholderwife

23. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    You are absolutely correct. I was having a bad day and blaming my lock up. She has absolute control and say as to when and if it ever comes off. I made my bed and I will lay in it.
    I guess once you realize it's for real you get scared for a bit. I totally trust my wife, I know she won't do anything to harm me. Besides she seems so happy now and I don't want to ruin that for her just because I got scared for a few minutes.
    Just to make it perfectly clear, I did this to myself and I totally deserve being locked up. My wife's happiness is all that I'm concerned about. I love her.
    Thank you for your comments keyholderwife. I needed to hear it from a females perspective.

24. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    No problem! My only advice to her, if she would care to have it, is to give you some good loving while you are locked. You boys can still have so much pleasure when your lady allowing you to enjoy her goods, even if you are locked. I find that a strategically placed tongue, or sitting down over the cage can make a locked man go crazy with desire. I have experienced that almost good as unlocked post sex response from my husband when I use my body to touch all those areas around his locked member with him knowing full well that is all that is going to happen. The man just needs to get his head right and understand that his most important desire should be that of his wife's happiness.

25. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I have now been locked up for 63 days. WOW if anyone had told me that, one I would be locked up let alone 63 days already, I would have said their nuts.
    I was playing with this dice game on kept for her and I first rolled 195. That's the number of days you would be locked. I put it on the calendar and it landed on July 31st. Guess what that's my wife's birthday. What are the odds of that happening!!! Well I told my wife about it and she agreed, not the odds but actually keeping me locked up till then.
    A freaking wave of excitement ran thru my body, like I was about to cum That didn't happen though...lol she said that was a great idea, then she would think about unlocking me then.
    It just seems that everything I do reiterates that I have to be kept locked up. So be it.
    From tonight to July 31st I know I won't be having an orgasm. Now I can just focus even more on my wife's pleasure and serving her even more and not stress on whether or not I get to be unlocked today.
    My wife just texted me and told me to roll the dice again to see how many minutes I will be unlocked on July 31st. I'm going to roll it now so ya all can see how long I get to be unlock. Here it goes......154 minutes. 2 hours and 34 min of freedom that day....was hoping for more. Oh well.
    Will post again soon to let ya all know how it's going

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice