Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chaste J., Dec 14, 2017.

1. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Hello everyone. Just joined today after lurking around for a while. I found male chastity just over 4 years ago now. My wife and I had lost our way somewhat over the years. I stumbled on chastity by mistake (that's another, amusing story). The idea of being locked up by my wife was really exciting me. I felt that I needed to talk to my wife about it! Now that was scary. Well the worst she could do was say no and call me a weirdo. To my surprise she liked the idea (phew)! Well now after 4 plus years I'm locked 24/7 365. And we both love it!!! Shame we didn't discover it sooner. Talk about rediscovering each other, my chastity has certainly taken our love life to a whole new level!

2. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to the Mansion.

3. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    Welcome and congrats!

4. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    welcome - and what a statement for honesty!

5. Romeo17

Romeo17 Member

Local Time:
    I’m only on my second day at the mansion. I don’t know how to work it. But I know I like it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM

7. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    My wife and I had a very similar situation. After 35 years of marriage, sex was almost nonexistent, and even then it was banging for 3-4 minutes in the dark and that was it. Neither of us were satisfied, but we didn't really do anything about it.

Until we stumbled across male chastity while searching online. We both realized immediately how much fun this could be. I ordered a device and locked up this past August, so it's now been 4 months and we are MUCH more intimated much more satisfied. I am much more attentive and submissive to her when we are at home, although you wouldn't know it from the outside. I pleasure her almost every night to orgasm, usually with my fingers, (which she likes better than my tongue). She unlocks me every so often and we have mind-blowing PIV sex. We love it and have no intention of going back to "vanilla." Right now, I (we) are thinking about getting me pierced, so I can wear something other than a Ball-trap type device. My balls will occasionally slip out with moderate physical activity, and it hurts when that happens. Plus, she wants to be more confident that I can't escape. (Like I really want to, LOL). Good luck!

xcitedsisssy likes this.
  8. Mistress MIN

Mistress MIN Member

Writer/Professional Dominatrix
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    LOVE IT! Congrats on finding a new adventure together. I love that you guys didn't just throw in the towel after a disconnect. You and your wife are a great example of marriage - finding new ways to keep the passion alive and growing together.
    I've very thankful my husband and I opened up to chastity so early in our relationship simply because it's given us the opportunity to grow and bond in the experience together. But it is very comforting to see couples like you who can adapt through time. Than you for that!

9. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Welcome. We were a bit different as my wife and now KH discovered the idea of male chastity. We have a FLR and she wanted more control and was surfing the net for ideas. She came across an article on the subject, then several more. She ordered a couple of different sized cages from Amazon. One night she left one out on my might stand. When we went to bed that night she teased me a bit the said "hold on". She oiled me up and then.....not what I expected. She slid the ring on then the cage. Putting the lock thru the hole she whisper "one chance to change your mind". I said nothing and she clicked the lock shut. Our sex life has been incredible ever since. We have progressed from the plastic cage to a small metal one. She then took all of my male underwear away and started dressing me at night when I came home from work. She bought me several wigs. Last weekend she shaved my face clean and presented me with a makeup case. In 2 years time we have gone from locked to full blown sissy and she gets off pegging her gurl.

spider203 and Chaste J. like this.
  10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Well to be honest it all came about due to a search error on my part! I used to have a Honda CB200 when I was younger and wondered if there were any still about. So I typed CB2000 images instead of 200 and low and behold, up came images of male chastity cages. Well what a turn on! I searched on for Male Chastity. Oh my god! I couldn't get the idea out of my mind. After a few weeks I plucked up the courage to talk to Mrs Chaste. I was somewhat apprehensive at what her reaction might be but really had nothing to loose. She didn't think I was weird or perverted and she felt that we were very much just going through the motions in the bedroom. We talked for a while and I showed her the CB6000 on the internet. Within an hour she had ordered one! The journey soon began. The CB6000 was OK but within 6 weeks we had ordered a Queens Keep! That was over 4 years ago now! I pleasure her with my tongue and she has 3 different strap on dildos which I use on her. She says she has never had such good sex! Our chastity life has evolved over time and she is complete control of our sex life. For the last 2 years I have been permanently locked, the key is in a keysafe attached to the wall at the back of a cupboard! I'm unlocked to give my cage a good clean, soak and sterilisation every 3 or 4 months. I'm not left free though as she makes me wear one of our other cages. When travelling abroad I wear a CB6000S with plastic lock. I am constantly teased. She likes to get me hard and then just leave me bulging out of my cage. When she does release me for PIV sex I last all of 5 seconds! so she says its not worth letting me out (she finds it very funny, like a school boy out of control). So now its a rare ruined orgasm whilst caged! We are really having fun and she is in control, couldn't be better! We just wish we'd found chastity sooner. I'll stop rambling now, I could go on and on. Thanks for a brilliant forum.

11. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    This "welcome" thread has taken a really interesting turn. With one lucky exception chastity seems to come in the later stages of a relationship. Much as I hate to discover I'm typical it was just the same with me. I too was looking for another facet to add to our open sex lifestyle and hoped this may be it. I have found chastity has created a whole new dynamic and we have gone from strength to strength.

I don't treat Ian like a holiday flat (lock up and leave!), we have many other sexual interests. Chastity however has been the catalyst for many of them.

So, Chastej, may you and your wife enjoy this lifestyle to the full.

Love
    Jane
    X

Chaste J. likes this.
  12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    heloo @Chaste J. and welcome to here and i'm glad that you like it.

13. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    Welcome to you! Sounds like you two have a great time together, and that is always nice to hear!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice