Chastity and Sexual Performance

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Jan 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    So far when I've been let out I'm so sensitive and ready to blow i"m basically in such heaven inside of my wife that it is all about me. She knows that my best orgasm will come quickly and she eggs me on. The whole ritual is set up by her as a "reward" for me. I don't think I could easily be a very good "traditional" lover under these circumstances. Is that what most others find? Her orgasms are mostly coming from other sources and the male is let out infrequently for various kinds of play but not expected to be a superstar lover? Just curious. So far that is how its been for us.

JackStrap and Mash2214 like this.
  2. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    i know exactly what you mean. my Wife cums exclusively by her Hitachi. i'm let out to be teased and/or to clean/shave myself. On the rare occasions i'm allowed to have an orgasm, i'm lucky if i make it all the way inside of her before i'm ready to blow.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    Oh yeah. Whenever I'm locked for more than a couple weeks, the first orgasm is always unsatisfyingly short.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    yeah its a conundrum for sure. After a while they think there is no point in letting us out ha ha. Better step up your game @WEC lol. I usually just picture rosie o'donnell or joy behar, works every time :p

Breathe and Giveitup like this.
  5. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    today was her big fin-alley associated with ovulation. because I orgasmed yesterday I was able to be inside of her for 30 mins while she rode the wand to a few orgasms but even that was a challenge. Real chastity starts now because she will not be interested in sex for about 10 days. so far I've had it easy.

Mash2214 and guest 2942 like this.
  6. Subbyinpanties

Local Time:
    My reward is what she calls “supervised masturbation”. Doesn’t take long and lots of cum to clean up before back in the cage. I only serve her orally: pussy, ass and feet. Sometimes she puts a strap on on me so she can be penetrated with a good sized cock

JackStrap likes this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Very Good post @WEC . What your talking about has a lot to do with why I'm locked up almost 24/7 now.

Stamina or premature ejaculation, what ever you want to call it. Before Chastity when we made love I would try and think about almost anything to prolong the love making but no matter how hard I tried I would always have an Orgasm before her. Their were rear ocations when I could last long enough for her to Orgasm first but they were very few and far between. I wanted to give her the pleasure o more and more Orgasms.

I had made a homemade chastity device and was wearing it when we went away for the weekend. I told her I had forgotten the key at home ( I Lied ). She was horny and wanted me but I couldn't service her. I had brought along a dildo that I asked if I could try and give her pleasure with. She was reluctant at first but I was persistent.

To make a long story short I gave her four Orgasms in a row. I allowed her to calm down after one than worked her up to another one. She enjoyed it immensely but I think I enjoyed it even more because I had finally given her more pleasure than she could stand. She had to beg me to stop.

After that I knew I needed to find a way for her to keep me locked. So I could give her more and more pleasure. So having poor stamina or premature ejaculation can be a fantastic thing

JackStrap likes this.
  8. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I perform pretty well when we are having regular sex...but now with the locking and her teasing me and all of the buttons she pushes It's just no contest. :)

guest 2942 and Mash2214 like this.
  9. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    Absolutely. After being locked up for a few weeks, I orgasm almost before I even really get hard. And, I can't really even get that hard anymore. As a result, we've both realized I can't possibly satisfy her with my cock anymore. And if I can't satisfy her that way, then then I may as well be locked up. Which I am, and we are both very satisfied. I bring her to orgasm almost every night with my mouth or hands. She lets me out every so often for a quick cum, and then back in I go

10. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I wonder how often a man should be let out for a night to ensure he can have a proper erection when called upon. So far I have not experienced issues.

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    To maintain erectile capability and sexual performance I think frequency of release would be somewhat dependent upon how much of a full erection one can attain within one's cage/tube.
    If a full erection can't be had whilst locked then I would think it prudent to allow the the penis out of the device for a stretch on a regular basis to maintain 'usefulness'.
    If a full erection can be had whilst locked then the frequency with which the penis need be allowed out of the cage I would think might be much reduced.

Maintenance erections (well we need a name for them) might be easily be a part of ones hygeine and device cleaning routine if not removed more frequently for teasing and cbt etc.

I imagine that when in a relationship where the penis is not needed for any particular 'duties' by the KH it might well serve her needs or just amuse her to allow you to lose, or impair, your ability to become erect when the opportunity is offered. In such a case then erections might well not be welcomed or even allowed at any time.

Its another one of those it depends on the dynamic of the relationship.

12. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    Just what happened yesterday, even though it was just a week before the previous time ...

... except for this part. As I could not give her an orgasm in a PIV-style because I was too sensitive for proper in-and-out, I gave her one orally and after that she let me come inside her.

Afraid so. I would like to be a good lover for her :I

13. ColoBilly

ColoBilly Active member

Concert Promoter - Theatre Operator
    Denver Colorado
    Local Time:
    "rosie o'donnell or joy behar"

Thanks for that image. I'll never get another erection.

Mash2214, Giveitup and guest 2942 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice