How and when did your interest in chastity start

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Coolhandluke, Feb 3, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    Just thinking the other day, when did it all begin?

For me it was in 1997? Aged 28. I was fascinated by stories on the Internet, especially involving cuckolding, Wife sharing etc , and that followed onto discovering chastity on a site called altarboy.com .

I read that page for years, especially liked the tales of Ron & Patty a US couple who embraced male chastity and effectively were having a FLR before the phrase was coined.

It all certainly helped me and my wife start along the orgasm denial route anyway.

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    My journey started back in grade school, riding the bus home sitting next to this girl I knew and all of a sudden she grabbed my hands and was trying to tie them to the lower seat holder down by her feet. Well anyway as I was struggling to get free I had one heck of a boner and could not stop thinking about it. Over the years different gals would tie me up have their way with me and then the cage came in to play around 2012. What a life

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I remember the Ron and Patty site. Good it was too till it closed down must have been over 10 years ago now. My interest goes back even longer then that- to not long after I split with my ex, soon after which I found out about them and wished I'd known sooner of I'd have locked him up then!. Range and availability were much more limited then though.

4. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    It's been just the past six months that my wife and I have experimented with several different cages. We've been in a FLM for about ten years. Before that she put me in panties full time, about fifteen years ago. Locking my penis away seemed like a logical next step.

Coolhandluke likes this.
  5. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    12 years ago I came across cb3000 - and my mind was super interested. I tried cb3000 too big then cb6000s better - birdlock ,holytrainer small but I has issues with it getting loose at the cage and ring. I found cheap Chinese metal cage - it been them all - super small, easy to sleep, easy to clean easy to hide.

6. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    I think I’ve always had an interest in bondage from when I was 5 maybe. Liked rubber then too. It obviously wasn’t associated with sex. I remember vivid dreams in which I’d be taken down a subterranean cavern and become part of a human farm, a bit like depicted in the matrix.

Anyway I digress.....

I think I always liked to be bound from then. I think bondage is one of the kinks that we all have from the womb.

I discovered chastity around the year 2000 and got the first device in 2008. This was after playing with things like gates of hell etc

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    In 1998 the ex wife and I were browsing the net together, we came across (npi) the cb2000 we both thought it might be a good thing so we bought one. Decidedly the most uncomfortable device I have ever worn even when we worked out all the spacers and ring combinations. BAH!!!
    But we did get hooked on the concept and the game/lifestyle.

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    After my girlfriend sent me the story “The Chastity Belt” by D. Glenn Arthur. Sometime between 93 and 96.

http://www.dglenn.org/words/the_chastity_belt.html

I was hooked on the idea of being kept in a chastity belt. I even worked out and lost weight with the primary pursuit of driving to Access Denied in NY, and being fitted into a belt. I met and exceeded my fitness goals. I was young and thin, but shy and cash strapped. And so I never got belted.

I also had been introduced to the concept of chastity piercings and was so scared and excited by the idea.

I was an avid reader of various forums and this wonderful website.

http://www.tpe.com/altarboy/

We played with leather contraptions that were more CBT than chastity. I never considered self control though.

Once the C.B.-2000 came out I waited patiently until JT stockroom carried it and bought it from them. That started our play with chastity.

It took us a long time before it became serious.

I gave up masturbation for three months then she rewarded my self control by taking me to get my cock pierced in the fourth month. i bought my first custom chastity cage from Mark at MaleChastityNow. Then I stretched and healed and *she asked me* to wear the Contender chastity for her.

That was 2014 and I have been under the mastuebation denial and orgasm control ever since. It all became “real” once placed into steel PA-secured chastity.

I fantasize about not “wasting” all those years inbetween. If I could have been engaged and married to her, pierced and in chastity, I would.

I have no regrets except for not being brave enough and unselfish enough to have started this decades earlier.

Coolhandluke likes this.
  9. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    It started back in 1988 when I discovered a primitive cock cage made of leather and metal. Then discovered http://www.tpe.com/altarboy/ and fell in love with chastity. Had several different cages over the years. Currently lock in looker2

10. b_chaste

b_chaste New member

Modesto, CA, United States
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    My curiosity started about 5 1/2 years ago. I was looking into a way to control my "chronic" masturbation and saw something about a chastity device. Researched it for maybe a month before I bought my first device (Bon4s). Was confused putting it in until YouTube showed me how, then that was it. Been off and on again ever since without ever having a keyholder. Been able to go a few sessions for about a month, but most only last a week or two.

11. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Intrigued by the idea of bondage and restraint, I found a Pro Domme in Atlanta and scheduled a session. She immediately had me stripped and bound to a table, face up. A parachute was attached to my balls with a weight dangling on a chain through a hole in the table and my penis inserted into a KTB-like device attached to an overhead hook. She then left me like that for what seemed like 1/2 hour to ponder my situation and how I would enjoy having my pride and joy being controlled by a beautiful woman. Little did I realize on that day how much I would find myself in similar, if less painful, devices and how much I would yearn for it to continue!

Here I am about 25 years later - different Mistress, different device, but happily still under control of a beautiful woman!

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Now that http://www.tpe.com/altarboy has been mentioned I recall my then wife and I read reading much on that site inbetween ordering and receiving our CB2000 we were also at that time lent a set of discontinued late 70's award winning magazines .. Janus .. a femdom orientated magazine spanking featured very heavily and so did some articles on male chastity.

On reflection I think my ex was already familar with the concept if not the actuality of it before we even met. Not that I'm complaining.

13. FoxTrot

FoxTrot New member

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    My interest in chastity began without me realising in the formative years early primary school years. I notested when I was growing fast that I liked the restraining restriction my briefs were providing at times when I could feel natural excitement. This feeling of an authoritative boundary assisting me was perhaps valued que that I embraced and held as a catalyst. I chose to retain and continue to ware last years size for as long as practical while my mother would wonder why I chose to say no when she ask do you need New underwear.

Coolhandluke likes this.
  14. toniswad

toniswad Member

Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    I've always felt inadequate about my size/ So a few years back when I seen a chastity cage...I knew it was for me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice