Morning wood

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Lockedinlove87, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    hey all
    I'm very new at being locked up overnight or for extended periods. My problem is when I get hard in my cb6000s.first Im a grower, so when I'm flaccid during the day I am still about an inch from the tip. When I get hard however, my cock juts out straight hitting the top part of my cage, not filling it which causes extreme pain. Now before I go an invest in a metal cage, I want to figure out what I'm doing wrong with this one. I have the shell of the 6000 which i wouldn't get close to filing at the top but was too small in the aspect I could simply pull and fall out. Any help would be great

2. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    The tip of the penis should always be in contact with the tip of the cage. Finding a shorter cage should help you out. To test the theory you could fill the front of your cage with cotton balls or paper towels effectively shortening the cage. Best of luck to you!

-the footman

3. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    Why is called (morning) wood I get it from 11pm onwards then slows down as the sun rises LOL usually around 3am

4. Ole

Ole Member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    I can get anytime wood from wearing my cage and my overactive mind :)

Mimi likes this.
  5. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Totally agree with @Beautiful and her footman regarding tube size. I was having the same morning wood and night time pain in my HTV2, which was my first device. I'm quite small and even though I had the small tube with the HTV2 I still had about 1.5 to 2 inches of space in the tube when flaccid. I had a lot of night time pain in the HTV2. I switched to a device with a much smaller cage and it has been massively better. I don't wake at night and I'm not in pain when I get up in the morning.

Mimi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice