Sports

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Green_eyed, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Green_eyed

Green_eyed Member

Student
    Belgrade
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    Hello everyone!

I'm sure you have heared this question before, and I hope you don't mind me asking! :)

Do you consider it safe to wear a chastity on sport activities, such as a gym, running, as in half marathons running, as I do.
    And on extreme sports? I do extreme ones, and I am wondering is it safe for me to wear it, in aspect of hygiene and well, being safe.
    I do find myself in the nature and woods for 4-5+ days, and it's all nature there, plus always on the move.

I don't know if I formed my question right, I hope you understand it.

Thanks in advance,
    Best wishes!

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I don't suppose it would be terribly comfortable, but it probably won't do any harm.

3. Green_eyed

Green_eyed Member

Student
    Belgrade
    Local Time:
    I can deal with the uncomfort, but I am wondering, has anyone had similar experience to share. And is it all good, I'm mostly concerned about hygiene

4. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Looking at your choices of keys (in your profile picture) I'm assuming you have a small steel device so you *may* be okay. Here's three thoughts:

1. Stick to steel - Silicone or other plastics might get smelly fast and difficult to clean
    2. Make sure the device is small and tight - you want NO room to grow. If you go running you don't want to be locked with nasty chaffing rubbing down there...
    3. Get the ring size right - Last week my device was firmly held on until I had to rush to a different venue for a rescheduled meeting. There was an 'escapee', some unintended CBT (whilst in public...) and a need to lay off all devices for a couple of days to check everything was okay.
    Whatever you might hear in the Mansion it's not normal for something to be locked down there. So any types of sport extreme or not should be taken slow and steadily at first or you might regret it.

Would be interested to know how you get on. I'm looking to get back into 5/10k running. Hope it goes okay.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Green_eyed

Green_eyed Member

Student
    Belgrade
    Local Time:
    I was thinking of ordering a holy trainer. Because of the size and the lock. Don't pay attention to the profile pic, it's a random one, just to have one. Will post change it with something else soon enough.

As for the steel ones, I was thinking of getting one, but I think they would be to heavy and, umm lets say distracting? (More than normal)
    I hope I'm wrong ofcourse hehe :)

Well, I'll let you know how it works out with me, I think running wont be that big of a issue and we shall se for the other extreme part :))

Thanks for your thoughts!

6. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    My experience is that any use of a ball trap device is just torture with real sports (running, lifting, etc). I am switching over to a piercing secured device that should hopefully allow for all my activities without any of the downsides

7. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    I am wear the HT3 small and I do a lot of manual work like up and down ladders lifting heavy boxes etc and I have no issues at all with the HT and I am in mine full time!

Kylara likes this.
  8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    The main thing is making sure it fits well really. I personally would say an open design steel cage is easiest to keep clean and ain't gonna break! Having said that, the only extreme sport I do is with Mrs Chaste and I'm always locked! Have to keep the tongue in tip top condition though! Bet us chaste blokes have got the best developed tongues in the world!

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    This opens that Question we all face. When to be Locked and when to be Unlocked. Sports are a major part of this and as different people have said having a secure snug fit makes a huge difference the less it moves around during your daily life the better.

Also Why are you Locked ? And who holds the key? If your just self locking than you can remove it when ever you please it's not like your going to play with yourself during your sporting event, let's hope not anyway. If someone else holds your key than you have to learn to adapt to what you are doing while locked, it no longer is your property to do with as you please. You can do a lot of activities without removing your cage if you don't have a choice.

A lot of people haven't gotten to the point in their chastity life that their cage is apart of them and almost never gets removed and are still only casual wearer. So a lot depends on you, your activities, your Keyholder and your commitment to chastity. As we all know everyone's situation is different and special in its own way.

Nude snorkelling is that a sport? Just dreaming

Allen1987 likes this.
  10. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    You may want to take a look at the Evotion Wearables Bijou model. I have had one now for just about 3 weeks, and it is easily the most comfortable device I have tried. Especially when it comes to freedom of movement. This does not hinder bending or squatting or twisting at all.

As far as security, you would need a PA, and I can tell you this thing ain't coming off without total damage to device and or yourself. I have not yet been able to defeat it and have an O yet either. (I still have not pulled out a huge vibrating back massager the we have yet, which could get anybody to O in any device I think if horny enough, but experience shows that kind of O is not very pleasant or fulfilling).

I would think that as long as you are wearing some fairly snug underwear ... any sport could be possible ... well except for....

easytea and Mash2214 like this.
  11. Green_eyed

Green_eyed Member

Student
    Belgrade
    Local Time:
    Hahahaha, well these days you can make anything a sport! :D And I mean that in a good way! :D

Well, I definetly am still searching for the 'right' device. Thanks to this thread, I'm probably going to get a metal one, suitable by size to me. I've heared, the tighter the better, is that true or? As in, as small as you can fit, the better. So wondering on your thoughts on it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    In my experience, yes. Go with your smallest or softest or most flaccid size. Perhaps not the size you might be after a long swim in a cold pool or ocean .. that might be a bit too small and not your normal "small" size.... but definitely the more snug the better.

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    What snorkelling isn't a Sport. It does sound like fun LOL

Allen1987 and bincorona like this.
  14. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    There is always the honor method of not wearing a cage. Doesn't get in the way of physical activity, easier for your partner to tease, and costs less! Requires more self control though.

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When did they come up with this method. It must be something New. I know for myself it wouldn't work for long.

16. Green_eyed

Green_eyed Member

Student
    Belgrade
    Local Time:
    Honestly I don't think that would work, I for myself dont know if I could exercise that level of control. Plus we unconcsiously touch our penis, so that kinda defeats the point of chastity to me. I want to be all restricted, and all reserved for my KH, it is hers wish what to do, or from someone elses point of view his.

Mash2214 likes this.
  17. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    I'm sure it has been around for longer than Chastity cages! Reading various chastity blogs, it seems that quite a few husbands are using the honor method (i.e. self control) instead of cages (amusingly including the partners of some mistresses who generally recommend using cages).

Mash2214 likes this.
  18. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    I have played plenty of Tennis and Softball in my Queens Keep. I tried in the CB 6000 and dove for a ball one time.....That was a bad play with serious lack of forethought! The CB was a bit too lunky and wouldn't fit under the cup protector so I was all out in the open and terrified a ball would come up off the ground and ring the bell. The QK however fits nicely under my Cup protector and have fallen on my stomach a few times without incident. I think as long as you have a nice snug fit and you protect normally if in any sport where contact may occur you should be good to try it.

Bike riding, jogging, softball, tennis... No issues for me. Plus there is also the pride of feeling like you are going above and beyond for your own little kinky pleasure by wearing it in risky situations. :)

Kylara likes this.
  19. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Q
    Queens Keep is excellent! I'm not sporty at all but I do physical things both at home and work. My cage has never been an issue. I used to cycle as well in it with no problems.

20. gymgenius

gymgenius Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    I ran in my Watchful Mistress for the first time ever today. Three mile so not too far - but I’m glad to report that everything was fine.

So, no need to unlock....or get fat for me!

Chaste J. likes this.
  21. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Now I have one of NeoSteel, chastity belts and they have developed some that are doing well when practicing sports and other.
    I have never been in a gym .. but I know others have also, while in a neosteel belt, without any problems ...

I often walk in tight tights and here the belt can not be seen ... and I can also move freely but have not run a 1/2 marenton ....
    but having the belt on for 4 - 5 days 24/7 out in a forest I do not see at all as a problem ...
    I can easily go 15 - 25 km geocaching in a forest in my belt ;-)

Chaste J. likes this.
  22. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    I went to the gym in my cage for the first time. I have been discussing longer lock ups with my wife and the issue of the gym comes up, so this was a trial. I need not have been worried on both counts of soreness or being found out. I am still using my first cheap Chinese cage, an A274, the base ring is a little larger than I would like but supportive underwear helped in that regard.

Attached Files:

23. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Basically what Gryfin said ... take it slow and built up time and level exertion slowly and see how it goes and what if any adjustments you need to make.

Green_eyed and Gryffin like this.
  24. toddwr150r

toddwr150r Living the dream

Maine
    Local Time:
    I'm a city postal carrier, I walk what comes down to just short of a half marathon every day. In a HT2 short. Never had any issues.

25. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    Im still an advocate of full belts rather than ball trap or piercing. I have the comfort and cleanliness required for running and almost every exercise without sacrificing security. In fact im more secure than I was with any ball trap device. Downsides for you might be price and maneuverability. It does decrease my range of motion if only slightly. Not in a way that would be an impact to running, but would impact situps. And of course its 2-3x more expensive than a ball trap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice