And so it starts

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 7393, Dec 25, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 7393

Guest 7393 New member

Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    I’ve lurked this site for months, but never really imagined I’d be an active participant in this world. I’m the one in the relationship who is traditionally more dominate in the bedroom, and my wife’s interest in kink was very limited. That didn’t really bother me- she’s incredibly attractive, the vanilla sex was amazing, and the limited amount of kink we did try was enough to scratch the itch.

Still- since we first met, she’s the one person I’ve had a legitimate interest in exploding my submissive side with. I trust her fully, and I enjoy being vulnerable with her. Beyond that, the level of physical attraction I feel for her has always created interests that weren’t there in prior relationships. It was always a “just once I’d like to know what it would be like to have her really take charge and put me in my place”.

Last week, the idea came up over wine. We’ve been in a rough place for a while, and I’ve wrongly tried to insist on intercourse during our difficulties. This was a way to hand her control of our sex life while simultaneously building intimacy and letting her have the sexual needs addressed on her terms.

I was shocked she went for it. I’m even more shocked how much she seems to be embracing the lifestyle and fully engaging in taking control. We ordered a metal cage with overnight shipping on Wednesday. It’s currently Monday and I’ve been in it since, minus two orgasms she was kind enough to permit.

We’ve already drawn up the rules, and she has complete control. I’m not permitted to have a safe word to end our play, and there are penalties for any attempts to be cross about my situation.

I have never, ever felt this close to her. It’s absurd how just a couple days caged rewires your thinking. Just sitting on the sofa rubbing the inside of her thigh feels more intimate to me now than sex has for a long time. Talking about all of this with her via text has my heart racing like it hasn’t in years. It’s a strange paradox how absolutely anything she can do to make me feel helpless or embarrassed is a massive turn on and happy feeling.

Of course, there is the downside. I’m so new to this, and just a couple days caged feels like an eternity to this point. All I can do is think about her body. Not even sex. The stuff I’m obsessing over is going down on her, feeling how wet she is, or sitting on the floor kissing her feet. I’m a little concerned how I’ll adapt to this and focus at work- thankfully the next week should be slow with the holiday.

My plan from here on out is to be the worlds best husband, hope it makes her happy and hope it earns me a couple of orgasms a week. Certainly I expect she’ll be getting off via oral multiple times most days and I’m happy to do so.

There’s still so much for us to explore in terms of the power exchange dynamic. I truthfully hope she takes advantage not just in the sexual denial, but also in general bondage and even some light pain play. I really think the more dominate she can be, and the more submissive I can feel, the more our emotional connection is going to grow as we learn the new relationship dynamic.

At the moment, I’m allowed to request orgasms. I’ve told her the next time we have sex will mark the end of my right to ask for any physical release without penalty- I will have to wait patiently and hope she offers on her own accord. I’m begging she lets me make love to her soon, and I forfeit that last right I have to control any of this.

It should be a fun ride. I know her plan is to share our journey from her point of view with a journal at some point too.

2. diapered68

diapered68 Active member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    Wow that sounds like it's going to get interesting. I'm not so sure about not having a safe word though. We just received our new belt and soon I will be in your position to a degree.

LadyBlaze likes this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You need to back off and let her lead. You're understandably enthralled with all the new feelings but the closeness you are seeking with her and the dominance you want her to exhibit will develop best if you just submit. Don't think about how many orgasms you might get, just focus on loving her.

LadyBlaze and Gigaman like this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    I'd think again - and then again - about not having a safe word. And then think again.

LadyBlaze likes this.
  5. Guest 7393

Guest 7393 New member

Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    So tonight marks (I believe) a week of our exploration of this new dynamic. A few interesting experiences to share.

We have spoken at length about all of my interests pertaining to chastity and what made it appeal to me. As part of that discussion, I made a list of eight or nine specific fantasies I have that involve submission to her. On the top of that list was legitimately experiencing a post orgasm torture session. Last night, that happened.

After a whole day of build up, including dirty texts and photos from her, we ended up in the bedroom. After getting her off twice, I found myself handcuffed to the bed, legs tied apart. She took her time, but eventually spun around so she was sitting on my chest, bent over, facing away. Her feet were beside my face, and her pussy was just a few inches from my face. Slowly, she started using a masturbator sleeve we play with. After not too long, I came. I knew what was coming next and was incredibly excited by it- until it happened.

After I was done cumming, she kept the exact same pace with the sleeve. I panicked and tried to move my arms, but obviously couldn’t. I tried to roll around to get her off, but my legs were tied too far apart. I tried begging almost immediately. “Stop, stop, please, please, I’m begging, that’s enough” was all I could keep repeating. After what seemed like an eternity, with actual tears forming in my eyes, she pulled the sleeve off and I thought it was over. I was wrong. She started using her hand to keep working me over, in different ways, some more unbearable than others. After probably 15 minutes, I was out of breath, and she stopped.

It was a really unique mindset and feeling afterward. I felt violated- demeaned, embarrassed to a degree, and powerless. In the immediacy of her stopping, I regretted it. After having a chance to catch my breath and collect my thoughts... the more I realized I had enjoyed it. That level of intense experience is addicting. I won’t ask her, but I hope she does it again- and soon. Maybe next time with a gag.

Currently, I’m locked for a few days at minimum. We’re still figuring out cages. The one I wore the first handful of days is too short, pulls too much, and chafes me. The new one we ordered from amazon is clearly too tight and needs to be abandoned tomorrow. We’ve already started talking about a custom cage- possibly a Prince Albert. I’m loving the game, but the struggle right now is finding something comfortable enough to live in. I explained a lot of people- especially early on- don’t live 24/7 in one. She has concerns I’d find a way to get myself off, and she isn’t wrong in that.

Bedtime now. Really hoping she shares her account of everything here when there’s time.

Chaste J. likes this.
  6. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Adjusting to being locked can take some time, more for some than others. A little lube goes a long way to reducing irritation. There's plenty of forum messages on sizing if you need help with that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice