Piercing cages and erections

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by wrix, Jan 1, 2019.

1. wrix

wrix Member

Italy
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Hello! Could anyone of you wearing a cage kept in place by a piercing explain me one thing I didn't understand yet?
    My doubt is: can such a cage/tube really prevent erections? I mean this kind of cage is not kept by a ball ring (except some exceptions but let's consider those without it). So the cage can move away from the body when an erection happens. The first part of the penis can grow anyway and the only part that is kept small is the head and a little portion next to it... or maybe I thought it completely wrong? please could you help me understanding? Thanks and... happy new year!

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    No device "prevents" erections, it just contains them and limits growth. That's why guys in "ball trap" devices can experience pain in their testicles upon erection. The penis pushes against the tube, which carries the base ring and testicles with it.

While I've never worn one, a device that is secured by a piercing will do the same thing. You'll get an erection that's limited by the device. The concept is that while you may have an erection, the device prevents enough stimulation to reach orgasm (in theory anyway).

3. wrix

wrix Member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Thank you Adam for your explanation! Does it mean that if i wanted to have the minimum possible erection a ball trap device would be better than a piercing cage? (since it limitates the erection in length too)

4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    As I said, I have no experience with a device held on by piercing but I would imagine that if you want to absolutely minimize the size of your erection, then a ball trap device might be a better choice. Perhaps try one of the super short Chinese cages.

short open dh gate.jpg super small 2.jpg super small.jpg

While these devices may restrain your erection, they might not be comfortable enough for 24/7 wear. And your penis is not going to shrink, or at least permanently.

5. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    a chastity device don’t prevent erections, that´s a natural thing * it´s absolutely correct, the cage just contains them and limits growth * it´s only important to prevent pains & obviously, not to able to touch the penis specially the glans & the bottom of them * let´s say it, you will always can touch the penis base by the body except you use a very large chastity belt * but clearly, it´s not the “same” & the device prevents enough stimulation to reach orgasm

a ball trap device is always preferable, while a tube type move away from the body & you can rube the lower side of the shaft * that does not in a ball trap device * by an erection You can only touch him partially on the upper side, if at all * the testie ring together with the right gap gives you also more support

a word about piercing & cage length & “pains”

sure, chastity is discipline * only a piercing makes escape impossible * otherwise you´re suddenly free, even more by an erection * the shorter the cage the easier get it * the cage should have already a certain total length, minimum the length of flaccid penis

a piercing lock system gives you the chance to choose a more comfy but always secure device * remember, a well fitting device don´t cause pains, in normal conditions & when you excited * a good fit allow some little natural movements (ball sack) & swellings (penis), these are maybe quietly strong but never painful * a piercing makes all secure

I damned the long time lost with too tight devices in the belief that only a very close size holds the device secure * that´s why Chastity Mansion is so important with all the great advices, testimonials & helpful members, read for example the outstanding thread of PansyTart´s measuring system for custom-fir devices here

I wish all the best to realize your chaste dreams in the New Year

6. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    No a piercing held device doesn’t prevent the erection. It prevents you from touching the sweet spot under the head where it feels the best.
    My queen loved the look of me straining and pushing through the bars of my jailbird. Now that I am in the Chinese PA cage. She can see my excitement better as I grow from pleasing her, but yet the good spot is still well protected from any unwanted accidental messes being made without the help of her wand.

7. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would believe a ball trap is what you want it is going to "contain the penis better.

With that said .... If you spend the time ... and $$$$$$ ... you can get the fit just right so that the flaccid penis is perfectly contained. I say it this way because if you get the fit exact on the flacid penis that will then "contain" the penis at that size. However you MUST also get the base ring size right also. To big a base ring and the whole device just slides forward taking your balls with it ... To small of a base ring and it is uncomfortable.

In the perfect fit your erection is contained and the base ring only moves forward slightly (not to a point of pulling on your balls). I can be teased to a raging erection and my base ring only sides down maybe 3/4 inch and my penis can not grow in length or diameter ... so any "growth" happens in the "body" but the cage is still containing everything.

8. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    the purpose of a piercing is to prevent pullout * everything else said is a conclusion * a piercing cage, as you asked at the beginning, give you more leeway to try a perfect fitting ball trap device * not to large, not to tight * than exactly happens as described but without major problems

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice