Underwear to Stop Irritation

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by sixofthebest, Apr 1, 2019.

1. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    In another post, I wrote describing irritation of my urethral opening as the tip of my penis extends slightly beyond the bars of his cell and rubs against the fly of my boxers. By the end of a typical day, the irritation is significant. It hurts. A lot. So, I have tried a few things:

1. Tighter fitting all cotton boxer shorts with the fly opening off center. Fruit of Loom. Tighter fitting, check. Seams of the fly opening not in direct contact with penis, check. Cotton softer than the nylon-type material of my current Duluth Trading Buck Naked boxers, negative. After an hour or so, feels like sandpaper. FAIL.

2. P's panty liners. Somewhat softer than current boxers, and in more consistent contact with my penis - avoids "buffing" effect. MODESTLY EFFECTIVE.

3. I'd read here somewhere that Lane Bryant's Cacique underwear works well with chastity cages. So, I just ordered a few pairs of the full cotton briefs with the Cacique sport waistband (cotton purported to be super soft) and a few pair of the high waist "smoother level 1" briefs that are mostly nylon with some spandex. They'll be here toward the end of the week, and I will report on how they feel next Monday.

In all my years in BDSM, I have never worn women's clothing. (Well, once - it did not work well. Waaaaay undersized teddy - spent 2 hours with an EVIL wedgie.) Honestly, if I were slender, shorter, had smaller feet and more feminine features, it probably would have occurred to me as a hot activity long ago. I am, however, a monstrous 6'4 and 265 pounds. Linebacker sized. Little kids either run when they see me coming or they point in wonder and exclaim: "Santa!" I expect I will look ridiculous. P, bless her soul, has OK'd this attempt at comfort though I expect she will have some humiliation fun at my expense. That part, at least, has potential for 2-way fun.

So, this is brand new to me and if either of these choices provides relief for the duration, I may be wearing women's panties for as long as I am locked. So here's a request: Sissies, cross-dressers, and other flavors of panty wearers, please put me in the right frame of mind to get used to this. I LOVE the way you all own who you are and what you do. I, on the other hand, feel like the hairy construction worker, belching and farting a tune and dancing in a tutu. Can you get me to where I need to be in order to not give this a second thought - or, what the heck! - like it? Please, don't anyone take this as anything other than a genuine request for help from an open mind.

Thank You!

Jamie

2. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    I don't want to distract you from your foray into feminization, but have tried briefs with a pouch? There have been several discussions of them here. The pouch gives support *and* extra room so there's not a lot of friction. They work more or less ideally for me (the tip of my penis often extends a bit beyond the end of my Contender's bars, too, and was a problem before I started wearing pouch briefs).

3. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    Not quite going that far; BUT thinking that panties might prove HOT (especially if P lays them out for me or teases me about them while I'm in them) in addition to comfortable and a relief to the irritation. I do SO admire people like RhiannonT for their beauty - but the full monty will never be for me.

What brand pouch shorts do you wear?

Thanks!

Jamie

4. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    7:18 PM
  5. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    Just ask yourself … is the hairy construction worker, belching and dancing and farting in his tutu … happy?

He sounds happy to me. Does he sound happy to you, too? If he does, put on your tutu (actually, literally put on your big girl panties) and join him! :)

sixofthebest likes this.
  6. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    Seconding the Cacique brand briefs! Mine are aging, but offer great support and comfort, caged or not (I don't like bits just swinging, I want them close and tight!). I've never had chaffing of the tip though, so I couldn't tell you that.

Is this in the Cherry Keeper? Maybe your cage needs to point more downward so the tip isn't poking into the briefs? This can be adjusted with a different ring - if you need something to help, message me!

sixofthebest likes this.
  7. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    I simply cannot get Max Klinger out of my mind. ;)

boisub likes this.
  8. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    By the way, "big girl panties" is right. Size 22/24. That might help you with the visual that haunts me ...

boisub likes this.
  9. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    Try Calvin Klein micro modal trunk underwear. My Darling loves the and no issues with irritation. Although they are expensive, we have found they last for years with no issues regarding loosening in legs, sagging butt etc. As a side note, for nights wear the Calvin Klein g string in cotton since it supports the cage better.

sixofthebest likes this.
  10. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    Lol. Yes, I meant literally in the literal sense. ;)

11. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    Been wearing women's panties especially in chastity simply try wearing them backwards! You got room in front and a thong effect in back! When shopping for panties keep this in mind and you'll have zillions of choices! Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice