6 month report.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Finn-egan, Mar 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    We've been working on having me go fully chaste, no orgasms or ejaculations for 6 months straight, and managed to reach 6 months. Unfortunately, due to timing and the virus apocalypse, I had to do the emptying without my keyholder present, which sucked. Anyhow, I was noticing that it was easier to empty my bladder when standing than sitting, and I hadn't been as 'drippy" from about month 5. When I did empty out, it took me forever to do, as I'm just not that into orgasms now it seems, and I was actually having trouble staying hard. What came out was a stream of thickish, amber gel. I've had a vasectomy, so semen always looks different, but this wasn't as healthy as hoped. 3 more empties and it was more normal, and now we are planning on a 1 month schedule for me to empty myself, just to be safe. 6 months was awesome, and I really felt fully chaste for the first time. I really, really enjoyed it, and after 3-4 months, I settled into it well, and really started to lose any desire for relief. Still get/got frustrated, but don't desire getting off now. Great experience for sure, but we are going to try shorter intervals going forward, with maybe 2-3 months down the road.

Having my keyholder living 30 minutes away, and having to care for her mother in all that's going on sucks. We don't get to see each other, although my wife and I consider her family, I'm on immune suppressing meds for Crohn's disease, so we are playing it safe. Hope everyone is well, and stays that way!

Headtrip, tvalex, Slave-boy and 2 others like this.
  2. Guest 0388

Guest 0388 Active member

Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    Thanks for the update! The color and consistency of your semen has me a little concerned about prostate health. I’m also curious about your difficulties with urinating while sitting? If it wasn’t due to the cage restricting your ability to urinate when sitting, and your semen came out discolored and thick, then it sounds like it could have been prostatitis. Anyway, glad you’re keeping to a monthly release to stay healthy!

3. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    It wasn't super thick, just thicker, like it had a bit of corn starch mixed in. Thick like the sauce you get on sweet and sour chicken balls maybe! :) There were 2 hard gushes of this. One the second empty, and after that it was more normal, and much less in quantity.

I've always emptied my bladder better standing, but after a month or 2, I notice it a bit more when denied. I think the cage is part of that of course. Some of it is that I have Crohn's disease, and if my bowel is swollen and inflamed, it affects my bladder to a degree, by pushing on it, and inflaming it a bit.

Semen is a bit hard to judge, post vasectomy, as it's not the typical white semen you expect. I have had that go gloopy and jelly like after a few 3 month lock up in the past, pre-vasectomy, but that included lots of edging and stimulation leading up to that point. Between going 6 months, and taking baths, I'm not surprised it was off colour, but I was starting to feel some signs it was time to do it. I'd become less "drippy", which was a sign that I was probably getting stopped up, prostate wise.

We found that at the 2-3 month mark, my semen looked normal, which is probably due to chastity now meaning there's no erections, or edging or genital stimulation, which seems to reduce fluid buildup in the system. We wanted to push me to 6 months to test me physically and mentally, and that worked. I'd say that in the 5th month is where things changed with me, but it was a remarkable experience, and really changed me for the better, as a chaste guy. One month intervals should be better now, as I feel more fully broken of my dick habit, and don't worry I'll fall back into wanting it. We are also going to make sure they are fully ruined, which will be good too.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    Keep an eye on that, and if it continues to be thickish go consult your dr, and congrats on your 6 month mile stone!

5. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    It went back to normal after ejaculating 4 times, thankfully. We are thinking that once a month, with no orgasm is better and safer at this point.

6. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    I too have had a vasectomy. I noticed the same discoloration and thickness when I went for one month periods. At one month I was no longer interested in an "O" for myself. While I started off hard the closer I came to finishing the more I wanted to stop and put on my device. I hoped, beyond hope, that she would tell me that I wasn't allowed to "O". This caused me to loose partially loose my erection.

The last time we played she told me to take care of myself (masturbate) in private and I noted the same thicker, gloppy semen with yellower color and pain when experiencing and orgasm.

It felt more like a strain to use muscles that had atrophied, which distracted greatly from the pleasure rendering the entire experience over rated....

The second/third "O" after that were perfectly normal and were much more pleasurable.

Finn-egan likes this.
  7. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    Nice to see I'm not alone! Yeah, I don't want or need an O anymore, but there's that balance of health. Due to damage from Crohn's disease, we can't do prostate milking, so I'm stuck with masturbating to empty out. We find ways to make it a chore, and not a reward. We are going to try 1 month intervals for now, and maybe go to 2 just to test that out. We are happy that I don't want it anymore, but unfortunately we can't just have me quit. Was kind of hoping there might be wet dreams, but no such luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice