Easily-digestible resources for femdom ideas?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PorkChamber, Mar 26, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    So, my wife and I have begun having a FLR/femdom relationship. She’s busy. Very busy. Her involvement waxes and wanes, and much of that is either attributed to my mental health, or how busy she is. Usually, my mental health about how busy she is!

Any places online that you know of where she can find some resources for ideas? We’re looking for scenarios and punishments. I know there’s lots of info online, but most of what you find is not quite extreme enough for her, imo.

She has some ideas of her own, and they’re amazing, but she wants to mix things up and doesn’t want to rely on my ideas too much. She’s not interested in my topping from the bottom, which I am prone to.

Even using my ideas and just taking it much farther than I’d like is fun, but not ideal at this point, but she really doesn’t have time for long form materials.

Thoughts? And thanks!

2. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    And I guess I should mention, we’re looking for things conducted discreetly because we have kids living in the home, and also things we can do in our dungeon after they’re asleep.

I know this may be a difficult ask.

3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    We find the pressures of daily life and business stop us from 24x7 FLR femdom relationship. That may also be a blessing in disguise as the break let’s us recharge and enjoy those sessions more. My wife’s business demand her undivided attention during the day and I have household things that require my focus. Maybe that is her in charge, my tasks support her and me. We are also lucky our kids are grown and out west so unless friends are over we are empty nesters.

Fortunately, my wife can turn it on and off like a light switch and has never had an issue. Weekdays we are the example of the 50s Hollywood tv couple, loving, caring, and funny. After dinner is done and we need to relax a bit, off come the clothes and into the hot tub we go. Sometimes it’s just relaxing with a drink, others she will climb into my lap and kiss and tease me. Or just sit on the couch holding hand or snuggling in bed.

weekends are a different story, some are just 2 people together enjoying life, others 2 people really enjoying their kink. Years past it was swinging, replaced by bdsm, now it’s a combination of all 3. My wife is bi and has 2 regular female lovers but that is a different story. The majority of the time it’s bdsm mixed into our chastity. Our backyard pool is very secluded and allows us to be naked, well except for my cage. I am at her beckon call to serve and obey her, even serve her gfs when they are over.

when we cross the threshold of our basement dungeon, I really become her property. She will take out the pressures of her week out on me, the flogging is intense and wearing. The pegging is my reminder of my cock being useless in the cage, the milking is her control over my body. The oral sex I perform on her brings her multiple orgasms and reminds me I will have none. Those times she applies her hitachi wand to my cage and her fingers in my ass and rewards me with a caged orgasm reminds me she owns my cock.

when I am allowed PIV, the world is mine. When we finish and the cage goes back on and the key is turned, I am again her property.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    A lot of members here have found some well known ebooks to be very beneficial for there key holders, but I think the best resource you have is the mansion it’s self! There are thousands of people here to draw from, just use the search function and see what comes up!
    that aside, if you let us know what you already dabbled in we could better make suggestions for you. have you considered different impact play? Pegging? Maybe a shock collar?

5. PorkChamber

Local Time:

Thanks for the replies. I found a long list online and sent her the link. She scanned through and found a couple she may want to try.

We just have stuff that I’ve made: stocks, C&B stockade, and “the furniture,” (impact maintenance about once per week on any of these). “The furniture” is a forced doggie style rack, secured by 7 locking straps. You can also use it for wide, stable spreader bars, or stand it up for a cross, and you can also put a peg in a hole in front so most of your weight is supported by your crotch.

We use a fucking machine, or pegging with “the furniture” after locking me on all-fours. The waist is so secure, I can’t wiggle out, (I’ve tried). She’s got big plans for the near future, but we’ll soon be losing our dungeon space because of a move out of state.

So this is what we’re doing now, but we’ll be moving into a much smaller space and we have two very observant kids around.

So we were looking for some ideas to satisfy these interests, or forced feminization that won’t out me in public quite yet. We also just picked up a locking anal plug so we’ll be trying that soon.

I know most would probably consider me intermediate, and her a total beginner. So she’s asking for resources that she can scan through and choose, and then I’ll figure out how to make it happen.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice