it takes 2 to make a reality! caged n collared.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by DLC's alyssa, Feb 25, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. DLC's alyssa

DLC's alyssa Member

Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    greetings all...i liked how the system-admins here on CM pointed out they prefer when everyone contributing share their true-life experiences.

the thing about having at one time a former-pro Domina, genetic Female, Lesbian now living as a life-style dominant... as my Mistress... is how much She deals strictly in reality. a little background on Mistress Camille. Highly gifted She has an IQ of 146/ Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator ENF (e-extroverted seeking engagement with the environment. N-intuitive perception F-feeling judgement/rationally deciding)
    Lettered She possesses a BA MA & PhD. As for reality...She holds down a high-level senior position on the front-lines of suffering in the medical field. while i have a fine level of aptitude and intelligence at times i realize i am out of my depth.

in some ways aware of that it helps fuel my belief in having a Woman giving me direction in a Female Led Relationship. Her career keeping Her on the go with traveling we stay connected regularly interacting on skype almost daily and also having sessions done likewise.

Dominatrix Camille came right out and said it...She does not play games nor pander to mere male-fantasy. within a month of interacting i was put in a chastity cage an at the same time i was also collared.

it was a 'new' reality far different than i had ever experienced.

While the collar became something worn frequently it hasn't been used where it might jeopardize work or family interactions. discussions between us led to Her deciding if we were to continue it would be with me 'willingly' choosing the 'Feminine ' path.

standing in front of a group of people (especially women) knowing i am in chastity with panties and matching camisole concealed i've found is quite humbling. i've learned women have an eye for detail which has brought curious if not knowing-looks.

Mistress is very discreet when needed. chosen to serve and enter servitude and 'femming' i've found Her to be loving, caring, fair somewhat gentle but also very firm and strict. all rules, protocols and instruction are obeyed by me without exception.

one a dominant Woman the other a former male turned submissive-trans the reality of having 2 people involved has help shift my persona to a more feminine one as it gets reinforced regularly with Mistress. put another way the chastity acts as a reminder when i'm not interacting with Her. when we are i am always treated as Her gurl which has its own way of further solidifying my changing personality.

there is a reality to presenting in an inspection pose...being in heels letting Her see my smooth hairless body... with a small femme-looking patch of hair on my mound ...above my chastity piece. now that 2 years worth of feminine herbals have given shape, definition and contour at my bosom that too is also a physical representation of my reality.

peace, alyssa

Attached Files:

2. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:58 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice