ET312B for sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by chastityslave85, Jan 27, 2022.

1. chastityslave85

chastityslave85 New member

Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    For sale an ET312B electrostim unit, perfectly working, with updated programs.

One of the best units on the market, for over 20 years.

If you are into electrostim it's a really great product, I sell because changed lifestyle.

2. diapered_sub

diapered_sub sissy slut of my wife

near Grenoble, France
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    Hello,

Maybe some pics and a price would help...

3. rbrboyftlauderdale

rbrboyftlauderdale Senior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    What are the "updated programs"??

Are you parting with any electrodes? I may be interested in them. I already have the ET-312 Thanks

4. chastityslave85

Local Time:
    For those who don't own an erostek et312b: the unit comes with standard programs which are really great, most of them are made for two separate channels, and others, 3 (Phases) are intended to use with one electrode in common.
    Typical configuration is one channel (two terminals) for anal plug and one channel for the penis shaft (with two electrodes, one at the basis and one at the tip). I found that I liked a lot the push and pulling sensation in the ass, clearly separated by the penis stimulation, made possible by the separate control of the channels (ie waves, intense, orgasm.. modes). However, the phase stimulation (with the basis of the penis shaft electrode connected to both negative cables, than one positive to the tip and one positive to the anal plug) produces a more intense feeling bringing to the orgasm in shorter time, but less intriguing, less controllable, in fact I noticed that level of the two output must be kept approx at the same value for better overall stimulation.
    I added to the standard programs 3 different user programs which, in my opinion, and in my experience, offer better sensations, the connection is on two separate channels, thus similar to the waves, intense and orgasm modes but the effectiveness is similar to the phase modes. After the modification we only used these new modes and just the waves for "intro" without changing the wiring configuration.
    The unit is perfectly working and will be supplied with power adapter, cables for audio input, microphone, manual and cables for the electrodes. I'm sorry rbrboyftlauderdale I already gave the electrodes to a friend of mine.
    I purchased the unit at 900eur; considering that it's not longer produced and the update I made, I would sell at the same price but I also understand that it's not fair because it's actually a used unit, so I would take into account your offers.

For further details not hesitate to write also in pm.

Attached Files:

5. chastityslave85

Local Time:
    I would sell at half price approximately, 400/500 Eur

6. scottzbeer

scottzbeer Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Do you still have this available?

7. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    In the UK these used to sell at £675.00 one recently on Ebay (used) sold for £850.00 I'd pop it on eBay if I were you #JustSaying

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice