I lost count!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doug Scibor, Apr 25, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    Last night my wife and I were talking in bed which led to a little teasing and some heavy sighing from me about how long it has been since my last orgasm.

She laughed and reminded me that "it hasn't even been a month." I protested that she could only be wrong because I knew how dire my situation was and that she had let me out for marital fun right around her birthday some 6 weeks ago.

"No... remember that Saturday when I sent you a text?" Of course, I remembered the text, while it wasn't particularly naughty... she used a lovely bit of innuendo to tell me to join her for sex. Yes, of course I remember that. "Look at the date on it. You are still under a month and even if you weren't it wouldn't matter." (that one hurt)

I grabbed my phone from the bedside and found the text. 28 days. Crap. I lost count and she had to remind me of the last time. This must prove conclusively that testosterone (in enough quantity) creates memory loss.

Well, honey... I want to be there for YOU! "I am having plenty of sex and all my needs are met but thank you. Are you okay? You look like you're pondering something."

I can't believe I lost count, I feel like I'm losing control of this whole game.

"Well, wasn't that the idea?"

corsac and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  2. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    For chastity, I have it in my head and I know, for instance, that this current lockup started on a Sunday, so each Sunday since is 7 days and then count the days into the current week. I'm at 57 days right now.

For PIV sex, it's been so long that I could not count it so reliably. I know that it was on our anniversary in 2018, so I could work it out. But it's easier to use an app on my iPhone, like Days Since, which is what I use to track both lockups and PIV denial.

Of course, my wife is less concerned with both of those counts, and she will only rarely ask me. It's much more likely that I will bring it up, and because this current lockup already set a record for us last week, she is mildly interested in knowing where we're at. It is admittedly quite frustrating to hear back that we are going to keep setting a new record each day now for perhaps the next couple months.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    I post here on my profile, when I want to remember how long it’s been I look it up.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    I’ve also lost track it’s been that long, and as I mentioned in another post my madam isn’t bothered about keep track or making records, as if she wants sex she will see one of her bulls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice