The magic of the cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lakeman, Apr 24, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    We haven’t been using the cage in the last 6-9 months. I’m still usually/often denied orgasm, but of course without the cage I can enjoy unrestricted erections, and there is the chance that she will let me cum. Last night I decided to put the cage on, and this morning's sex was great.

As usual I went down on her and brought her to orgasm. Lying between her legs for several minutes afterwards gently still licking, her hand comes down and softly strokes my head. I’m throbbing in the cage, I sigh loudly, she keeps stroking my head while I’m gently licking her, subby feelings washing over me.

A few minutes later we’re hugging and she’s running her hand over my balls and between the bars on the cage. It’s bloody fantastic. We both know of course that there’s no way I can cum, I’m in her control, until she finishes and tells me it’s time to get her coffee and toast.

It’s a unique set of feelings that for me can’t be replicated without the cage. It’s magic.

2. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    Same thing happens with us too. But being between her legs longer like more than 45 mins before she pulls me next to her and play with my nipples and cage.
    When I get fully aroused she tells me to calm myself and go to sleep.
    My cage is so short ...no way to cum

soforo, anasyrma and starflyer like this.
  3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    I get a good nipples treatment too @Arti_Rao . 45 minutes, wow! Does she have more than one O in that time? My wife is a “one and done” girl.

Arti_Rao likes this.
  4. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    I wish my Goddess was more interested in oral pleasure. I love to give it, but She rarely wants to receive. She does occasionally allow me to kiss and smell Her amazing pussy, but licking is rare and usually limited to one ore two licks that She allows purely for my satisfaction. I am grateful for that but I would LOVE to lick Her to orgasm. As for straining in the cage, I am quite familiar with that. It really is magic, it is paradoxical and defies logic.

sonhee and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  5. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    I know that feel! :(

6. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    I would gladly give up orgasms for years to have the pleasure of giving my wife oral sex, she will have nothing to do with it.

7. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    It is an amazing experience feeling controlled and focusing just on her. My submissive side loves it. I start to feel sexual satisfaction from her pleasure, I'm often happy to just snuggle after she's cum.

soforo and Bondage1011 like this.
  8. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    Yes more than one O
    Followed by dirty talking

9. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    My wife enjoys oral, and she also enjoys it when I use a dildo on her, but the majority of her orgasms are alone with her vibrator. I have only been allowed to watch a few times. In fact, at least once it was just because I happened to walk into the room as she was finishing. I absolutely love witnessing her orgasms and find that about as fulfilling as having my own. But she doesn't enjoy having me watch her masturbate. She does enjoy flaunting that she can masturbate whenever she wants, as much as she wants, while I'm locked in chastity, so she will very happily tell me that it happens. After it happens.

However, very recently I suggested something I thought she might be open to. I said that maybe sometimes, or preferably every time, when she is preparing to use the vibrator she could call me to the room, and I would drop whatever I was doing and run so that I could kneel behind her and work my tongue in her anus while the vibrator stimulates her clit. She loves having my finger or tongue in her anus, and it certainly adds to her pleasure. Plus, it negates any discomfort or shyness she might have about me just sitting there watching her masturbate.

Well, it turns out she thought that was a fantastic idea, and she immediately grabbed her vibrator and positioned herself at the edge of the bed and ordered me to worship her ass. The scenario was perfect in every way for both of us, and it now seems certain it will happen again and again.

soforo, Queens kept, anasyrma and 5 others like this.
  10. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM

Your mistress could hire you out to her friends who like cunnilingus but are not getting enough. It would be a pity to waste good talent in a sub.

b_quark and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  11. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    Love this kind of bonding! You are very fortunate to have such a loving relationship!!

b_quark likes this.
  12. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Its natural for my wife to feel dominating and sensual.. knowing that my dick is in a cage and is struggling to engorge.. it conveniently prioritises her assertive persona and relegates my role as her pleaser.. once the roles are set.. her flamboyance is in the air especially when her naked man is down to his knees confined in the room, trying to please her in whichever can.. usually with me performing what i do and what she enjoys best.. licking her pussy hands free… she doesnt like being groped around by her sub-husband.. nor does she like fingering probes.. yes, thats d magic of the cage to a woman..probably most women.
    As in the opposite..an image of a slender hardened penis hanging free, most women will be subjected to provide pleasure to the male.. in making sure his needs are taken care of first to secure his seeds as in any natural specie selection..

soforo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice