Chastity relationship when dating

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Where’s my Goddess?, Apr 24, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Where’s my Goddess?

Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    Love the board and stories but almost all posts are with couples living together. And articles or suggestions on a chastity lifestyle when dating someone you don’t live with? Thanks

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    It seems the number of couples that are here outnumber those who are not living together.

I’d also add that when you didn’t live together it’s much harder to have chastity be meaningful and effective. Yes it’s possible and some do, but it’s just much harder.

So those are factors on why you see way less of what you’re looking for.

In my case I’ve found it much more effective when I was living with a Domme. I’ve had some that worked living separately but it’s always been something that just didn’t have the same intensity.

3. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Respectfully, I disagree on this. My wife and I were married for quite some time before we discovered chastity, and of course some time after that before it became a very regular thing in our relationship.

But we dated for several years before we married, and much of that was long distance while I was away at university. I wasn't too far, so we still saw each other most weekends, but we were apart most of the time. While I never cheated on her, I still had a tendency to flirt and had opportunities and some strong temptations to do more with women at school. And, of course, I masturbated an awful lot, as I still do whenever I'm not in chastity.

My wife and I both know now that if we had known about chastity back then I would have been locked, and it would have been better for both of us.

ugams and Alceste like this.
  4. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    I used to have a weekend relationship with my wife before we got married. I locked during the week (sometimes two if something came in between and we couldn't meet) and she unlocked me on the weekends. Basically she just wanted to make sure I wasn't masturbating. she could have easily decided to go harder, like not unlock during the weekend and make me service her, or only give me a ruined orgasm. I think if you don't live together it's actually quite easy to implement chastity! Certainly easier than when you're married with small children who want to sleep in your bed lol

5. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    I guess my question is, "What are you asking about, really?"

Are you asking for how to arrange a long-distance chastity relationship?

Or perhaps you're asking how you should disclose your interest in chastity to a new vanilla partner?

You don't say if you have a device, are self-locking already, are or are not currently in a relationship already? Perhaps some more info on your part will result in a more detailed and productive interchange of ideas and information.

ShieldingMatrix

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    this is what I was thinking to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice