Prostate massage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nephilim, Sep 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Nephilim

Nephilim New member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    I've never had this done, and it looks like I may have a keyholder soon, is it true that it is possible to do it without any contact on the penis and be a pleasureless, I want to say "orgasmless" orgasm, basically not feel anything even close to pleasure.

If it is really possible, how is it best to do it, as I would like to get to the point of this being my only form of release.

2. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Hi! I can't tell about "orgasmless" orgasm", but I did get a "normal" orgasm with ejaculation out of prostate massage wile being pegged by my wife. Albeit if happened to me only few times.
    Prostate fluids are coming out of me while prostate massage quite regularly. It's not an orgasm, but I feel relaxed after it.

nubbin and B❤E❤L❤L❤A like this.
  3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Yes, it and more is possible.

But, any ejaculation will feel pleasurable at least because it relieves pressure.

Heck, I managed to make myself ejaculate simply by laying flat and doing breathing and tensing exercises whilst caged. No other toys used at all.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

nubbin and JaySaysYes like this.
  5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    It has it's on feeling of pleasure. For me it's far nicer than a male orgasm and you can achieve multiple without the drop from a Male orgasm.

This is my only option now for orgasm.

I haven't been allowed the opportunity for a multiple but I dream of that day.

Good luck.

nubbin and B❤E❤L❤L❤A like this.
  6. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    My wife has kept me locked in chastity for 7 years. Because of this I give myself a prostate massage with a njoy Pure Wand about once a month for health reasons. I usually fill most of a shot glass and because I haven’t had an orgasm it’s easy to not let it go to waste.

7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Tried many times, but never been able to acheive an orgasm solely through prostate massage :(

nubbin likes this.
  8. caged Doug

caged Doug Member

england
    Local Time:
    I attach my prostate massager to my fuck machine and let it fuck me i get orgasm after orgasm until I'm to exhausted to carry on but still horny as hell after

starflyer and nubbin like this.
  9. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Ejaculate is comprised of sperm cells suspended in solutions generated by the body. Most of the volume is generated by the prostate and surrounding tissues. What a prostate milking accomplishes is to expel the bulk of those fluids, without inducing orgasmic contractions and the release of sperm.

When in a high degree of arousal and/or frustration, the body will have loaded up on the fluids in anticipation of release. By applying firm stroking pressure to the prostate, from inside or out, the reservoirs are emptied through the urethra. The sensation is nearly identical to the release of urine, there are no contractions or waves of pleasure/endorphins. As mentioned, the relief of pressure is the only "reward." The solution will be more homogenous and thinner in consistency than ejaculate, appearing translucent, and feeling slippery, but not lastingly so. It will lack the thicker, ropey, opaque, whitish component.

The same effect can be carefully achieved through penile stimulation, which is what I define as a "ruined orgasm."

Peter Rabbit, Queens kept and nubbin like this.
  10. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    This is spot on. i used to orgasm from PM when i was younger, but no full on orgasms for many years now from PM. my Queen still performs occasional milkings (see my pics) but it is by no means an orgasmic experience. It does drain me a bit though, which i do find helpful for the pressure, and Queen likes knowing it will just add to my sexual frustration. But some guys (gurls?) get a bit of relief from the frustration, so i guess it just depends on the guy (oops, gurl).

handsolo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice