When did you pass the point of no return?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chaste Bear, Nov 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Probably not very useful looking at it purely through the lens of who sticks what where. He's becoming more comfortable being the dominant though and i've found a certain bliss from relinquishing all control.

Chaz69 likes this.
  2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    I think that's what we're all looking for.

3. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Member

Professional
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    What belt do you have and how can you poop with them?

4. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    I have the behind barz complete system. The rear bar moves enough to allow the use of the bathroom. I have passed the 8 month mark. The belt really is comfortable once you get it fitted and the body gets use to it be there.

5. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    An anniversary several years ago... my wife kept me locked and said that was her present to me. She kissed me, kneed my balls, giggled and walked away.

That was the point of no return.

Anniversary's, birthdays, valentines day, christmas all pass with not even the slightest thought of unlocking now.

Chaz69 and Chaste Bear like this.
  6. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    I've been locked since June, not had any notable dates come up yet while in chastity. Got xmas, bday in Feb and anniversary in May. There's no expectation on my part, if anything the idea of being denied especially on those dates turns me on more so.

Chaz69 likes this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We had a few different “moments”.

After 4 months of chastity and a total of 6 months of dating, she asked me to get pierced when she learned I could still pull it out the top of device. “If you can still get hard, play with it, and get off, I’m not really holding a key to anything”.

Another moment was about 3 months after my piercing. She had gotten used to not reciprocating pleasure while I was healing, so she felt zero guilt or obligation to pleasure me. After I was healed and could do stuff again, she continued to treat sex as her pleasure activity without guilt.

Another was when I asked her if she ever thought about going back to me being uncaged. She said “that will never happen, I will unlock you if you have a good reason, but it won’t be forever.” I said really are you sure, she said “You’re never getting it back” not sure if she was referring to the key or my dick but probably meant both.

I mentioned it in a hidden way in our vows, and stayed locked before and after the wedding.

Last kind of moment was just recently, I had some skin issues around sack which was really painful and needed to unlock. She gave me the key and did so. A few weeks went by and she asked when I was going to get my cage back on. I said I wasn’t sure, the skin wasn’t healed yet. She was clearly skeptical and wanted a look, and after seeing it was still a problem she told me “we’ll just tell me as soon as you are healed to get you locked again” both grinning I asked what if I just stayed unlocked. “Not an option, enjoy it while it lasts, you won’t be getting hard or cumming any time soon!”

ballbust, Chaz69 and stallionBoi like this.
  8. chaste4wife

chaste4wife Active member

Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    I can still take it or leave it. Sometimes when I'm uncaged and stressed ill jerk off too much as a stress relief thing and that makes me feel awful. At those times I feel motivated to get caged again.

For my wife, it's a different story. The cage has been on and off a lot while I try to get something that works long term. From the start, when we first hit 3 or 4 days she was all in.

Since we've had so many false starts already, she's now a little reluctant to get too invested. That'll change as time goes on. But when asked, she ALWAYS wants me caged. She's never questioned it since we first gave it a shot.

9. stallionBoi

stallionBoi Teased Member

Explorer
    Local Time:
    That's a really great moment!

At least she's on board...

10. Queens property

Queens property Active member

Local Time:
    This lock up has become real in so many ways. After playing around with it for over a year we took a break from it cos I was a brat and got burned out from work. I was basically on the honour system.
    In September we had sex and she didn't let me orgasm, then, a few days later rhe cage went on.
    She's completely on board this time.iv been released twice for sex but strictly no orgasms, still locked and denied almost 3 months in now. I mentioned to her today about her being very comfortable with the dynamic and she replied with "I don't even think about you Cumming anymore ".
    Don't think there's any going back now.

11. magzine2

magzine2 New member

Local Time:
    a smack in the gub would suit her.

KMW’s likes this.
  12. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    It will happen in due time, but it is to be counted in years, not months, littleguy3.

13. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    I reached the point of no return when my wife was in her mid 20s, i was about 30 but with limited experience and i realised i was not a good enough lover for her.

Chastity came 10 years later when she realised that other women fancied me and she wanted to ensure i couldnt stray. She always has had a jealous streak in her and admitted this saying i know its double standards, do you want a lover? i wouldnt like this. Indeed it is and i accept this.

I liked being locked and its continued ever since, i will say its hard feeling up another women breasts, sticking your hand down her knickers knowing you would like to..... but cant as she doesnt know your locked way, wear knickers and have painted toe nails....pink and a collar.. how do you explain that?.

For one ive never dare try..

14. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2022 marked our 3rd year of using the cage and it also became far more serious. My Wife became very comfortable in her dominance. I knew there was probably no turning back when our 31st Anniversary in August included ruined orgasms for me and not freedom from the cage for days of piv and as many orgasms as I wanted. She dictated all sexual activity, and there was plenty, just all as she desired. Amazing!
    I knew life for my penis had changed…

We’ve had a couple “how serious is this” talks since then, and she admitted that she doesn’t think she could go back to me being the dominant one sexually, and that the cage should be involved on some level from now on. I think if I made a fuss, I could argue for a week of freedom here and there occasionally still, but the way she’s enjoyed the last few months especially, I think it would be a tough sell.
    I am really having a great time and living a fantasy though, I’m not locked and forgotten, and I don’t see any need to change a thing.
    My Wife has finally made this her kink and “lifestyle” or whatever you want to call it, and that’s what I asked for, so I think 2023 should be an amazing year for us!

15. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I think you've reached Utopia. I think I'm on a path to something similar myself, will let you know a year from now.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice