CB Wearer Key Swap, Chicago

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by tiny_tim, Oct 30, 2010.

1. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Far NW Suburbs, Chicago, IL
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Given that it is SOOOOO difficult to find a keyholder, and given the fact that I am dedicated to wearing but not strong enough to hold my own keys, I had a different twist on the subject. I am looking for another CB wearer in the Chicago area and we can swap keys. You take mine, I take yours and we become each others keyholder. We get together when needed to and swap back. Before you turn away, I want you to know I am straight and when we swap back I am NOT interested in any activity between the two of us. We primarily take care of our own needs. But my thinking is that we can swap keys back in a place where we can get our job done and lock back up, like an ABS or something similar. If you are in the Chicago area let me know if this is interesting. It could grow to a bigger group if there is a lot of interest. Also I have some ideas on how to challenge each other to go longer, but could always use more ideas on that point.

2. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    I'm interested if you are OK doing it by mail, or Timelock type methods...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice