more comfort cb6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by lockit, Mar 6, 2011.

1. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    unocked today after five days had a real problem for the last two days
    have heard others in the chat room who have come across the same thing
    this is a designe fault in the cb range the pee slot is to long andopen too far back at the top of the cage .
    no matter how careful you are locking up sometimes the foreskin moves forward and the only place it can go is under the slot .
    this then forms like a half round swelling of skin that looks like a blister
    after a few hours rubbing in your pants it becomes red and sore no matter how much cream or oil applied
    siiting here thinking about as you do came up with this .
    after applying some oil i took a small rubber O ring and put on the penis just behind the head stopping the fore skin moving forward .
    i have had this on now for 2 hours so far so good however it does create a litttle discomfort of its own .
    i would not be doing this if did not have the option of taking it off and as i have just been unlocked a few hours is enough for now .
    i will ask Mistress permission if i may experiment with this whilest i am in possession of the keys if i may try longer and overnight

2. Mistresspider

Mistresspider Member

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Go for it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice