A New Chapter Unfolds

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsPamela, May 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Hi @MsPamela,

i love Your journal and thank You for sharing Your thoughts and experiences! i wanted to humbly share my experience in trying to achieve a ruined orgasm while locked as You consider this option.

i have found it very tricky to get the timing right and in fact am serving out a punishment for going too far the last time i tried. My Domina, @MistressAMA, had allowed an edge but not a full climax, so i am chaste now for 129 days and no chance of orgasm until Locktober is over.

i chalk the issue up to the tight pressure of the cage making it impossible to stop the sensation at the right time. It keeps squeezing my dick and is all too easy to go zoom past ruined into a full orgasm. As a result, Domina won't allow me to try again for a ruined while caged.

Good luck for whatever You decide and hope You confine to journal about it!

asa

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  2. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Happy Locktober!

I started the day with hubby's face between my legs, licking me to a wonderful orgasm. Afterwards I teased his balls a little while telling him our plans for the month. He was very relieved that I wasn't going to make him go the entire month without a single unlock. Weekly releases feels like the right compromise.

I'm still not sure what to do about ruined and/or caged orgasms. In retrospect I probably should have given him a ruined orgasm yesterday and then we could just ignore them completely for the month. But I didn't, so it's something I'm going to have to figure out. Maybe we'll just see how it goes without any ruins at all.

3. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Last week was a very long week for hubby. Perhaps I underestimated how often I normally unlock hubby, and the impact of being locked for seven days straight. The first couple days weren't anything unusual, but there was a definite uptick in his neediness towards the end of the week. He begged for an erection on Friday... not for any teasing or edging, but just to be unlocked and allowed to get hard. I was resolute and left him locked.

On Sunday he had his first unlock for the month. Since he had treated me so well during the week I decided to give him a little extra teasing. I tied him up, stroked him right to the edge, and then left him to cool down. Several minutes later I returned and brought him to the edge a second time. I repeated this eight times - once for each day of Locktober. Hubby was quite desperate by the end, begging for even a ruined orgasm. But I simply gave him plenty of time to cool down, and secured him in his chastity cage before untying him.

Today he's hornier than ever. He said it was bad enough being locked all of last week, but now that he knows what might be in store for the weekend it's even harder.

4. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Humble and respectful helllo MsPamela. I cant help but think you are expert at predicament chastity ....psychological and physical torment. Well done!

I can almost feel his struggle too.

5. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    10:09 PM

This sounds unbearably hot! Looking forward to the continuation of your Loctober

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Three further weekends to come.

7. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Wow I love this

8. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Going into Locktober, I was worried that it wouldn't feel special enough. I only made a few small changes to our routine, but the cumulative effect has been amazing.

* Waiting a week to be unlocked has had a huge impact. It wound up being a perfect duration for us: longer than hubby is accustomed to, but not so far away that he puts it out of his mind.
    * The fact that he started the month due for a ruined orgasm but I'm making him wait until after Locktober has really upped the ante.
    * On a whim, I didn't unlock him for hygiene last week. Instead, right before our playtime on Sunday I cuffed his hands behind his back, unlocked the cage, and took care of the hygiene myself. It went so well that we now have a new Locktober rule: hands and cock cannot be free at the same time. Maybe it sounds silly, but I love the idea that he'll have gone the entire month without touching his cock in any way.

9. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    I have found that to be more "frustrating" than not having an orgasm. Not being able to physically touch myself is far far far more difficult than not having an O. But I think that does get affected by age. I'm close to 50 so O's aren't as important to me- personally I'd rather edge and save the O's for something special. But not being able to grab onto a raging erection is debilitating...

10. little_dude

Local Time:
    I cannot imagine Hubby does not feel the specialty! As you know @MsPamela , my waiting times are much shorter and such a treat after one week waiting would kill me already! You keep on inspiring my Lady and myself and even though no native speaker, your writing style "sizzles" (I just hope that this translates as well as it is meant). Thank you so much for sharing!

LockedForMsPamela likes this.
  11. Sexy Slave 69

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    I've been told I will never be allowed to touch my keyholders property in a sexual way ever again

12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Sounds challenging.

austria_fox and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  13. Sexy Slave 69

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    It's taken a long time to learn to accept this. Its still is very challenging from time to time. I said even baby boys play with there willys.
    Well then it's a habit of a lifetime we will have to break

14. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I suspect hubby feels the same way. Back when we used the honor system, he was accustomed to waiting a week or two for an orgasm. With the chastity cage, weeks have turned into months. But I think the bigger adjustment has been that he can't touch himself, or even have an erection, without my permission.

That level of control wasn't a goal of mine, but I must admit I find it exhilarating.

15. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    How deliciously frustrating this must be for him! I love that it’s forced, he has no choice in the matter, and isn’t allowed so much as an erection without your permission. You’re a very strict and lovely woman!

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  16. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    There is nothing more personal that a man can give to a woman than to give complete control of his sexuality... Orgasms.... Erections.... Just being able to touch the thing on his body that gives him the greatest physical pleasure. When she fully controls that, she can take him anywhere she wants. And thats what he wants. He wants her to take full ownership of that gift, to fully appreciate it, and to use it for her pleasure and benefit however she sees fit. When she does, it is amazing! As my avatar says, I really do love my wife for keeping me in chastity and training me to be the best husband I can be.

It really struck me again the other day when I was looking at some new sex toy for men that someone was posting about here on CM. I was checking out various versions on the internet when It hit me: I don't own a penis so I can't try it out. And my wife would never loan me hers for something so ridiculous.

Rectrix and Raychel Dresher like this.
  17. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    That's a very intense arrangement you guys have going. It's always fun to hear updates from you about your adventures. Best of luck with the rest of Locktober!

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  18. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    As a condition for hubby's unlock this weekend I asked him to write something I could post in this journal. He tried to talk me out of it, but I didn't budge. I also hinted that the amount of time he gets to spend unlocked, and what we might do during that time would depend heavily on how much effort he put into this assignment. I think it turned out rather well, except perhaps for the shameless pandering in the last paragraph. He even turned it in early, he just needed the proper motivation! What does everyone think, should I give him an A?

----

What have I done? Full time chastity was my idea. We had played with chastity before for a few weeks at a time and it was always fun. I expected full time to be similar. I was wrong. I was excited by a fantasy and I kind of pushed Pamela into it. She indulged me anyway. I don't know why it was so hard to lock back up after that first orgasm. Maybe I could do better now that I have had more practice. Maybe not. Pamela could have thrown in the towel right then and there but she didn't. Instead of thinking chastity was the problem, she zeroed in on orgasms being the culprit, and in her charmingly direct way of thinking, the obvious solution was less orgasms.

Waiting a month between orgasms was difficult, but I got used to it. I was still horny every single day, but it wasn't overwhelming. Somewhere along the way, Pamela became enamored with this newfound level of control. She delighted in getting me aroused while I was still locked up and couldn't do anything about it. She loved holding the key. She found countless ways to tease and torment me.

Pamela later decided that three months would be better than one. Waiting three months was extremely challenging the first time. It was just as challenging the next. It isn't getting any easier. I'm perpetually horny from the first day to the last. Thankfully, Pamela lets me have a few ruined orgasms in between. They aren't exactly pleasurable, and afterwards I'm even hornier than before. But my balls ache a little less afterwards so it helps.

Giving up control is scary. There was a time, back when we started, when I had no idea how long I'd have to wait for an orgasm. Pamela suggested maybe it would be our anniversary, which was six months away. I was terrified. There was no way I could last six months. But the whole point was to let her decide, I could not object. That's been my biggest lesson. I have to trust that she will figure out what is best for us. That she will not push me harder than I can handle. She's done an amazing job. She was right about three months. It is better. Not the waiting itself, but all of the days in between. There's a level of intimacy and connection that never really happened before chastity. I wish I didn't have to give up so many orgasms, but I can't complain. We're having the best sex of our lives.

I was prepared to give up some orgasms, though not to the degree that Pamela has insisted upon. What caught me by surprise is how hard it is to give up erections. Pamela unlocks me frequently, but even so I miss being able to have an erection whenever I want. Giving up that control has been harder than everything else. It reinforces that my cock belongs to her, and she alone decides when it can be hard and when it must remain soft. Giving Pamela an orgasm while I remain locked and pressed up against her naked body, is both the most wonderful and most frustrating experience.

I hope none of this comes across as complaining. Although this isn't where I had expected chastity to lead, and is a struggle at times, I am grateful that we are here. Pamela is incredibly generous with her attention. I never feel ignored or forgotten. She puts so much energy and thought into teasing me and keeping me right on the edge. I get to touch her, hold her, kiss her all the time. I hear her wonderful moans and see her face as she orgasms every day. I am a very lucky man.

19. Sexy Slave 69

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    Thats beautiful well done

littleguy3 likes this.
  20. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Yup, I've said this before, this is where the real submission comes from.

His answer was wonderful, ma'am, I think he met your demand.

littleguy3 likes this.
  21. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Your husband is an extremely lucky man to have a powerful woman such as yourself control his every sexual desire. I particularly like the no touching rule. Congratulations!

littleguy3 and MacKenzie1518 like this.
  22. little_dude

Local Time:
    This is an A+ with an extra *. Well written in an eloquent style. The content reflects and complements what you, @MsPamela, have written since back in 2008 (i think that is when you started on the other forum). You have interpreted and read Hubby incredibly accurate which shows how closely the two of you are connected. Your joint journey will continue for long as nature lets you. I am just hoping that you will let us participate (virtually that is)! Thank you both for sharing!

littleguy3 and Slutty Susan like this.
  23. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    I would give him an "A" for sure, Very well written.
    As for the unlocking. I thunk like you have done, hands tied behind his back while unlocked.
    That would be best, For the "A" I would say maybe a couple of hours, that should be enough to really frustrate him. Let him loose for a while, Then lock him back up. At leats until he does another chapter, Haha

24. Muffleduk

Muffleduk Small HoD JTS-S202

East Anglia, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    @MsPamela in my humble opinion your husband's writing is an A for its honesty and openness of his feelings about his chastity journey. However, I'd downgrade it to a B for trying to get out of the task in the first place, life's a bit like that....full of surprises! Thankyou Ma'am.

25. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I think it was an A+. He deserves a real treat - tease him, deny him, let him enjoy multiple erections and lock him back up. That would be the ultimate reward, don't you think?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice