A New Chapter Unfolds

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsPamela, May 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    It seems like the consensus is that hubby earned an "A", he'll be happy to hear that! I'm not sure exactly what that means in terms of a rewards. I was going to basically repeat last weekend even for a "B" effort, so I'll have to come up with something a little extra.

As for the suggestions that I penalize him for trying to get out of the assignment, that's not my style. Hubby knows he's allowed a little push back as long as he proposes an alternative. It doesn't happen frequently and the feedback is valuable. He also knows that negations stop once I use my "that's final" voice.

2. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    I'm looking forward to hearing about the little extra :D

littleguy3 likes this.
  3. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Well written: A

4. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    Can't wait to hear what the next plan is for him.

Thanks so much for sharing your story.

May I have permission to follow you.

5. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Yes, certainly!

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  6. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress

7. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Yesterday was hubby's weekly unlock. Since he'd done such a nice job with the essay, I wanted to give him a little extra reward. The perfect idea came to me as I was getting dressed. I selected a more revealing dress and skipped underwear. I then found hubby and suggested we go shopping. As we were leaving the house, he told me how great I looked in the dress. I bent over, the hem riding up so he'd get the full effect of my outfit. His stare was wonderful: full of lust and desire. I commanded that he kiss my ass, and he planted a loving peck on each cheek. He stammered something about perhaps skipping the shopping and staying in. I insisted on sticking with our original plans, with the caveat that whenever I revealed my behind, he was to kneel down and kiss it.

Shopping was lovely. I didn't need anything in particular, so it was mostly looking. Hubby was also looking, but not at any merchandise, his gaze focused on me the entire time. Flashing him was tremendous fun. We were never in view of anyone - I'm not enough of an exhibitionist for that. But there were plenty of opportunities for a little seclusion. Even though I was the one being exposed, hubby was far more embarrassed, turning bright red every time. On the drive home, hubby told me that every time I bent over, all he could think about was grabbing my hips and fucking me from behind. Though I loved the image (and truthfully, I had those same thoughts myself), I told him that was not going to happen. Certainly not in Locktober, and even afterwards I didn't think he'd have enough self control to hold back so it could only happen when I was ready for him to have an orgasm. I promised to keep it in mind for next year. He sighed.

I had been simmering all afternoon, and talking about him taking me from behind just added fuel to the fire. By the time we got home I was more than ready. We didn't even make it upstairs. In seconds I was lying on the floor, hubby's face pressed between my thighs. His tongue felt wonderful, and before I knew it I was shaking in ecstasy. After a few minutes to regain my composure, I decided hubby had waited long enough and it was time for his reward.

I had hubby strip, then I blindfolded him and secured his wrists and ankles to the corners of our bed. I let him wait in anticipation for a minute or two, his cock swelling against the unyielding confines of its cage. WIth a turn of the key, his cock was loose, rapidly growing with its first taste of freedom in a week. I left the room to gather a few supplies. When I returned a few minutes later that first erection had partially subsided, though just the sound of me approaching was enough for the stirrings of a second. I proceeded to wash and shave his cock and balls. That's normally his responsibility, but for this Locktober I decided that he was going to have zero contact with his unlocked cock, which meant that I would take care of the weekly hygiene. Even though I tried to make it as clinical and non-sexual as possible, even the slightest touch was enough to make him rock hard. Once he was cleaned up and nice and smooth, I left the room and gave him a little time to cool down. Although he was certainly anxious, I wasn't in any hurry.

When I returned several minutes later he was completely soft. Like before, hearing me approach was enough to get things going, his cock beginning to swell. I rested my hand on his thigh, an inch or so from his throbbing cock. I told him how much I was enjoying Locktober and how pleased I was with his essay. I emphasized that last point with a nice long stroke. Whatever he was going to say was lost in a moan. Getting him to the edge was ridiculously easy. Keeping him there without spilling over was the challenge. All in all it was no more than a minute or two before I had to stop and leave the room again.

I repeated this seven times, but no matter how slowly I started, it seemed that within seconds he was rock hard and getting close to the edge. I got a little bolder, holding him there for longer. Backing off just a tiny bit, continuing with slower or lighter strokes. He begged for an orgasm, but of course my answer was "no". Likewise when he asked for a ruined one. Neither is on Locktober's menu. The waits between teases grew longer, but I didn't mind. It was actually kind of fun going about my day, checking email, reading a book, all the time knowing hubby was upstairs helpless and waiting for me.

It was a challenge getting the cage back on after that seventh edge. I had to break out the ice pack. But eventually hubby's cock was nicely secured and I could release him from his other bonds. He thanked me and we kissed and cuddled for a while. It was the perfect end to our afternoon.

8. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Thank you for including so many details @MsPamela! Your hubby enjoyed a delicious day with you teasing him endlessly with no relief. I imagine everyone reading this who is caged is having some difficulty themselves now. I know I am!

9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I guess you agreed! Well done! That should keep him simmering for quite awhile!

10. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Reading that certainly made me swell in my cage

11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    You earn an "A+" as well.;)

12. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    One of the hottest things I’ve ever read, thanks for sharing! A very frustrating tease, but well worth it. You’re very kind to give him this treat!

13. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    It happens rarely, but I am speechless!

14. lockedfascination

Local Time:
    Absolutely!

15. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    That sounds amazing! It would certainly be a dream fulfilled for me. May I ask- what type of restraints do you use? Is it the underbed style that leave a lot of play for him to move or are there hard points that allow a tighter bond?

16. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    It's a an underbed thing. I'm not much of a bondage expert, so the simpler the better. It's mostly about keeping him in one place and unable to use his hands.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  17. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby has been doting on me all day. He knows I'm not going to unlock him, knows that even a ruined orgasm is weeks away. And he's as devoted and loving as ever. If I had let him cum yesterday, then I'm sure he would have been more distant today. That's hardly an incentive to give him an orgasm.

I have no intention of eliminating his orgasms completely. They are important, both to him and to me. But over the last 18 months I've learned that those orgasms also have a cost. A cost that I don't want to pay too frequently. I can't imagine going back to every week. Even monthly, which at first seemed like an extraordinarily long time, would feel too brief. I love where we are at, and I believe hubby does as well. He hasn't complained, even when I say things like "not until next year".

I'm not sure why the "next year" thing is so appealing. My "three month" rule was always a little vague... really anywhere from 11 to 15 weeks depending on where things fell within the respective months. This stretch, if follow through with it, will be 16 weeks. Just one week longer than the things I previously lumped under "three months". Yet every time I say "not until next year" to hubby, he gasps and I get a little tingle. It's enticing.

The one complication is Christmas. It's my favorite holiday, and along with all of the traditions and family stuff, I like to make sure hubby and I have our own special time. But perhaps I can focus on it being special without hubby getting an orgasm. That certainly worked well enough yesterday.

18. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the updates and congratulations for devising and implementing such an exciting, sexy and appropriate reward.

It is always very informative to read you, especially the reflections on your journey.
    I feel very close to your husband, I understand the burden of giving up orgasms and admire his acceptance for the sake of the couple.

19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    In my experience every three or four months -- so three or four times per year -- is perfect for a chaste husband. It's seldom enough to keep him submissive and needy and worshiping without you suffering through his 'drop' too often, but frequent enough to remind him of what he's given up and is no longer entitled to. You're on the right track.

20. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby was having a hard time last night. I assumed it was because I've been unlocking him so much less often during Locktober, but that wasn't it. He said the first week was a bit of an adjustment, but since then he's felt very content remaining locked after pleasing me. He said he had just been feeling antsy and irritable all day, and he didn't know how he was going to make it to January. He asked me to reconsider the "next year" thing and let him have an orgasm at the end of Locktober.

I wasn't really sure what to do. November 1st would be almost two months from his previous orgasm. That's certainly not overly generous, and I'm sure it would work out fine. On the other hand, I thought we had a really nice thing going with three months, and I don't want to give up on that quite yet. I tried to be as encouraging as I could, and said I'd think about it.

We talked about it again this morning, and he seemed to be in a better place. He still asked about the possibility of an end-of-Locktober orgasm, but it was more that he "wanted" it rather than "needed" it. As before, I didn't commit one way or the other.

In retrospect, I should have expected this. From past experience, four weeks is about the longest hubby can consistently go without release. After that his emotions bounce around quite a bit, and sometimes it turns negative. We're in week six. I'm sure a ruined orgasm would smooth all of this out - it resets that four week clock while keeping hubby at peak horniness. But I was hoping to avoid orgasms of any sort during Locktober. We've got about 10 days left. I'm pretty sure we'll be fine through the weekend.... hubby's been looking forward to his Sunday reward. I'm less confident about next week.

21. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Consistency is best. Stay on course for next year!

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  22. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    The choice is difficult, but you are right to proceed day by day.

Meanwhile, another day has passed and you are closer to the goal

23. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I really do enjoy your story because it represents 2 people in love who both seem to enjoy chastity but without the extremes we often read about here. In the end, remember that records and dates are what we write down and record. What goes into them is often lost to history. Make Locktober what you want it to be. You are the KH, but more importantly you are his wife and you love him. If you want to push him the next 10 days then do it, but if a release will make both of your lives better then don't let records or number of days negatively impact your life. Perhaps make it fun and really make him work for it if you should decide to release...

24. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I hope you give him an amazing orgasm soon.

little_dude likes this.
  25. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Locktober isn't supposed to be easy or angst-free. Don't give in, you both need to know he can do it. And not Nov 1 either. He needs to learn he's not in control, and "a little less than two months" is too soon. About three to five releases per year is the sweet spot for a chaste husband, few enough to feed his service and submission and feeling of your authority, and enough to keep reminding him of what he's given up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice