Testosteron level

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sluts lil bunny, Feb 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    I'm 71 and have high total testosterone , ~250 I think,( so what? ) but very low free testosterone, ~40 I think, which is the only one that matters. Under a holistic Dr., I started giving myself weekly testosterone shots. Have not measured the change yet, but about due, as it's been almost 3 months. I have definitely noticed a difference . My strength at the gym is much inproved, and I have gained weight. Hard to tell whether or how much it has helped my ED because my D has been locked up the whole time!. Great timing , no?

Queens servant73 and littleguy3 like this.
  2. MFin

MFin New member

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Every grown man should check their testo levels regurlarly. I have used testosterone 6 years now and Im 36 years old! I had a cancer and after that my testo levels dropped. It is a live changing feeling when you feel masculinity again and easily get physical power. And for me, it also gives courage to enjoy my feminine side.

Doctors in my country dont easily begin TRT even if patients testo levels are very low. Thats why I buy illegal testosterone and it makes possible to try different products. Sustanon is not good for me, it levels in blood drops quickly. Cypionate instead works very well

3. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Don't know where you are , But in the US, anything that isn't owned or controlled by Big Pharma is very hard to get except from offshore or through a holistic doctor, which is about all we have seen for the past 2 years, and plan the same going forward. I had no idea what I am taking until you said that. i just checked, and it is Cypionate.

4. MFin

MFin New member

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    In Finland we only have testosterone gel, Sustanon and Nebido in pharmacy. Gel is messy, Sustanon has too fast half-time and Nebido is expensive. Cypionate and enanthate are best for me and not too expensive.

5. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Went for my second blood test and subsequent visit to my holistic doctor after 4 months starting to inject testosterone weekly. He wanted the blood drawn the day before the shot, so it would be at its lowest for the week. I have been injecting .75 cc at a time, with 1 cc being typical normal, so I went expecting to up my dose. He showed me the results. My total testosterone was greater than 1500, off the charts high, up from 569 when I started. Therefore, he could not even measure the free ( the one that really matters ) testosterone, but suffice it to say, it's really high. So he is cutting it to 0.5 cc, and adding something to bring down the Estradiol I( a type of estrogen) it creates, and also adds to the effects of testosterone .

My wife said she was not surprised like me , because she has noticed a marked decrease in my submissiveness, and increased shortness of temper. She said she has cut me slack because she figured out before me it was the testosterone causing it, and now that I know, I can't believe it was not obvious to me too. Cage isn't tempering it much at all.
    Just an FYI

6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    #31 Queens servant73, Aug 28, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2023
    Just be careful with the estrogen blocker, it can be easy to crash your Estradiol and no matter your T levels, if you crash the E, you’ll experience some awful side effects including total impotence lol.
    I’m in my 6th year of TRT, been locked in on my protocol for the last 3-4 years of it after some serious roller coaster ups and downs adjusting dosage. I inject .4ml, so close to the dose you were taking, I inject subq Wednesday night and Sunday morning and maintain around 1350-1400, around 250 free, and I take a half of an anastrozole for estrogen control 24hrs later. Ialso take DIM supplement daily. My E2 level is usually mid to high 20’s. I also started HCG a couple years ago just to combat testicular atrophy.
    Zero side effects from anything really, I feel like I’m in my 20’s, mental clarity, energy, strength and libido. Makes for some fun times wearing a 1.5” cage 24/7 :)

I should add that when I started, my T level was 600 at 44 years old, but I had every symptom of low T. The worst feeling I’ve ever had in my life, total brain fog, zero interest in sex which was the first huge red flag for us, serious depression, total apathy for anything in life.
    Such a huge difference once those injections kicked in!

Zevon likes this.
  7. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Thanks. That was / is extremely helpful. My free testosterone was the problem, not the total. Starting out, total was 569, total 40. Great to know about the estradtrol. Mine is really high right now. he wants me about the same free level as you are. He is a holistic Dr., so I trust him. OBGYN by trade. He has me taking half a tablet of whatever it is (don't have it yet. dropped off yesterday), and my testosterone shots are weekly, so I guess less than you. I didn't know you could take HCG, That is the test my wife uses for her breast cancer marker. It's essentially a fancy pregnancy test, also urine, but she now does a blood too, which is less reliable. Learned a lot here . Cage is a lot bigger (so far, I did shorten one to a 2 inch, but went back to the 2.75 inch for now until I get used to the smaller base ring at least) . Thanks again

Queens servant73 likes this.
  8. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    Being a "beginner" can you tell me what I should anticipate as being caged. Namely erections, libido and everything else. I seem more aroused bound now, but I'm just a beginner after all!

9. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I told you my wife is upset how the testosterone levels in me are making me much more assertive and much less submissive. Well, she tied me over our message table this afternoon, and whipped and caned me. In the middle of it, she started to use one end of a dildo with a butt plug sort of thing on the other end in her pussy. Then she got back up, whipped me a bit more, and inserted the butt plug end into my ass and left it there. Then she returned to poking her pussy and fingering her clit, this time with the Vixskin dildo. She said she loved the texture. It was the first time she had used it. Damned if she didn't keep going until she orgasmed. Loudly . Cannot remember her ever using just a dildo to orgasm before. Vibrators, fingers, shower head, sure, but never just a dildo. When she recovered, she came back and caned me , then let me go.
    After the required kneeling and thanking her, she told me I would have to earn access to her pussy, and my behavior lately was not cutting it. So, no pussy licking for me today, or tomorrow , as she will not even try on consecutive days. This sucks., but it was humbling

true42 likes this.
  10. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Good to hear that she has wised up to your issues and is working on correcting you.

11. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I just picked it up and the estrogen blocker is the same
    I wouldn't say wised up, as that implied I was trying to put one over on her. She just tuned in to the reality that the recently turbo charged influx of testosterone has overwhelmed the conditioning and chastity personality changes, and that more work needs to be done, by both of us, to overide that until my testosterone levels can be managed lower now.
    She was so pleased with herself about pleasuring herself to orgasm with the dildo yesterday upon seeing how surprised and disappointed I was. This morning before getting up, she said she needed to think of something else to do to continue getting me back in line. As I truly do want to please her, for better of worse (for me , for sure), I suggested every morning a quick 2 dozen wacks with the hated hairbrush . while I laid over the side of our message table . She jumped on that, and started this morning. So, this will continue until I readjust to our original starting point. Days, weeks, months? Who knows, but I know I will come to regret offering this remedy to her.

true42 and Queens servant73 like this.
  12. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    I honestly believe that TRT led me right here to this thread right now...

I'll explain.

I'm 49, and over the last 3-4 years I lost all energy, libido and joy in life. My marriage became sexless and was seriously under threat. We'd had a vanilla sex life when it existed, although I'd yearned for a BDSM relationship with me dominant and my wife submissive. She never entertained that idea and just wasn't interested in any kind of kink.

Due to how my overall well-being was, I eventually dragged myself to the doctor's and after testing for many things. We discovered my T level was 5.5nmol/L - that's very very low.

I was referred to an endocrinologist who sent me for a pituitary MRI scan. That ruled out a possible tumor and so he prescribed me TRT, explaining if be on it for the rest of my life.

I started about 12 months ago.

Gradually my libido returned and my energy levels increased.

But around late spring this year and found my fantasies started to change and I was surprised to be getting more and more turned on at the thought of myself in submissive roles. My bi curiousity also increased.

In the summer I confided in my wife that I felt very submissive to her and would like to try giving her control through the use of a cage.

Thankfully, she didn't run away, and is now my keyholder to an inverted cage that makes my dick disappear.

I've not been allowed an orgasm since the beginning of October and she's decided that we're going to go for a 90 day initial period to allow us both to get used to the new dynamic.

I'm thrilled at how I feel towards her and didn't expect to feel so at ease with the sexual frustration. I hope it stays this way.

My wife is fine with being in control sexually, but if struggling a little to find the dominant I know is inside her. I feel like I'm topping from the bottom while she finds her feet. I don't want that to last.

She's trying very hard and we are progressing though. We've found that I love having my useless balls (they couldn't make T anymore) crushed very painfully. I didn't ever expect that. She appears quite happy to nearly reduce me to tears at least once a day by grabbing them and putting them into a fierce grip. She's also used a riding crop and dildos on my backside.

Still to do - fisting, pegging and letting me perform oral on her (I really want this, but she's strangely reluctant to let me go down on her)

But bottom line(pun intended). I became sexually submissive in a way I never expected once I started TRT, and that's why I'm here.

I have one fear. I understand that excess testosterone can be converted to estrogen in the body. If that's happening to me and it's the estrogen that's brought out my submission, I don't want it to stop. If the docs review my levels and decide to change my dosing, I fear losing this feeling I have now. Time will tell I guess.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  13. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    Having been on TRT for over 10 years there are several things you need to do. First off, monitor your estrogen levels and control with a low dose of estrogen blocker. 2nd, I highly recommend pairing your TRT injections with HGC injections, which prevents atrophy of the testicles and increases semen production. I’m really surprised your Doc isn’t already doing both of these as part of your treatment.

14. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Interesting! My libido and testosterone level were very low until I found chastity, tease and denial. After frequent, almost daily, teasing sessions, I noticed both of those returning. It became clear because my hair was growing back faster than before and I was needing to shave more frequently. After 5 months of continuous chastity and about 7 months of regular tease & denial, my balls seemed to shrink and they started to slip the base ring. I had to go to a smaller base ring. And then 3 months later, had to purchase a shorter spacer. One would think that higher testosterone levels would cause an increase testicle size, not the reverse. Now I've got little boys to go with my little guy!

15. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I started TRT almost 7 years ago, the doc I went to for it had started me on arimidex which is an estrogen blocker as my estradiol was very high. Once we got a good protocol going I was able to drop it to a half a pill twice weekly, taken the day after my testosterone injection. I do subq injection Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings along with HCG.
    My testicles started having some pain after about two years on TRT, so I asked my doc if I could start the HCG as well. I had a vasectomy 20 years ago so I didn’t need it for sperm production, but the HCG helped with the size loss as well but it made that aching pain go away within a couple doses.
    Getting on TRT has been amazing, and seeing a doc that actually knows how hormones work has been great for both my Wife and I. Her testosterone level was at zero when we both started seeing him, she tried the pellet implant which sucked, and then switched to the gel. Has us both feeling like we’re in our 20’s again

littleguy3 and Mickdrizzle like this.
  16. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    My test levels were around 345 and I have been taking 250mg every 3 or 4 days for years I usually maintain 900 to 1600 levels on that amount. Totally worth it to jump on if you can source it or get it from a trt clinic for about 99 a mo with hcg. I don’t take that and my testicles shrunk a ton over the years. If I took it they would bounce back. It’s pinned sub q and I kept getting infected at the site. I maintain great muscle mass with it.

17. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    Never tested it.
    Who does it? The family doctor?

18. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    Depending where you are from I use quest diagnostics, they have a website called my quest. It’s way cheaper than the dr. You order your labs and get them drawn.

psa, test, cholesterol and rbc are what you need to know

19. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I am from germany.

20. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    interesting thread - did my doctoral thesis about the effects of a certain drug in ralation to certain hormones.... so some point from me about testosterone levels.

1. It is important to know that the test are done right and always with the same method by the same lab. Small factors can have quite large impact on the resuls - including the method used to evaluate by the lab. That's usually no problem though if you go to the right doctor.
    2. I you just want a full checkup including hormone levels it is no problem if it is done by a general practicioner. If you have certain symptoms and want to rule out or confirm problems with you hormone levels a general practicioner might be still ok - up to a certain level. If it is about treatment though I would always advise to go a endocrinologist ! General practicioner have their uses and they certainly also have a base knowledge about hormones, but you would a specialist who makes a more complete picture of your hormone levels and knows hot to read it and knows what hormones will interact in which way.
    3. The value of free testosterone all of you name in this thread does not say much in itself. 12 nmol as named by @Sluts lil bunny might be still a valid level given his age (free testosterone should range from ~7 up to 23 nmol/l). That is only true though if he has no issues. If there are problems though the hormone level might need adjustments - even if it is inside this rather wide range.

@Servus In germany you have several options:
    You can go for a doctor for a health checkup and tell him to include testosterone levels. If you are with a "gesetzliche Krankenversicherung"you will have to pay for this little extra though. Maybe even with some privat health insurance as well (mine ceovers this though).
    You can look for a lab in your region and make the check directly there. In germany that is rarely done though and even if the test is not covered by your insurance you usually do not save enough money that it is worth the effort.
    Last but not least - if you have any health issies that could be a resuld of hormonal imbalance every health insurance - including "GKV" - will of course cover the costs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice