Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    And Dianna as my date!

2. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    Sad to hear, that
    I know nobody, who died after the shots, just one person who got a pankreas Carzinom diagnosed one year ago. In his end fifites. Children just out of the house and had some plans. Well he is still alive after his chemotherapy, surgery and the veryvery early diagnosis feelsnquite good.
    Neither do I know someone who died of corona on the other hand.
    If you get older, the death will getmore present around you.
    I remember all the dying around the circle of my parents some years ago. There has been a funeral several times a year. After a certain point this seems to be usual.

The age of 50 seems to be a miracle border. If you are fit then and dont have underlying issues, your chances to get old are really good, a former surgeon in my hospital once said.

For me the reasons for increase of cancer are more lifestyle originated.
    Volatile substances in furniture, cars, food tins, processed food, child toys, adukttoys, PFAS, use of chemicals, pestizidesand so on. asbest, viruses (HPV induced cancer seems to rise since the sexual habits have changed, probably corona? ), smoking, alcohol abuse, airpollution and what ever is linked to our modern lifestyle. I mean, we are polluting our bodies constantly. No wonder this takes its toll.

But in my opinion, it is thinkable that the shots did this, especially the vector vaccines coukd be able to induce mutations in the genome.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    Well it's nearly 2024 and I still don't know anyone who has been affected by covid. No one I know has had anything worse than the normal cold or flu.

I have a wide circle of friends and colleagues and a very large family. None of them are dead, none have been hospitalised. None have had oxygen.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  4. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    They will say it is because of their vaccinations.

No deaths also on my side, but several persons who really suffered after infection. Some of them recovered luckily, it has been spooky to see them.

5. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    How do you know they didn't have normal cold or flu?

6. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    Dianna1395, L-u-c-y and Lazlo Toth like this.
  7. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Anyone notice the flu virtually "disappeared"during the plandemic?

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  8. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
  9. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Tests. CT Thorax scans. Conclusions.

10. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    We know many of the conclusions were wrong. So I don't trust any.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  11. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    It didnt disappear, but has been much lower than ever before.
    Some people who thought about this came to the conclusion, that social distancing, lockdowns and so on helped to keep the influenza out of the community.
    It is also said, that influenza is less transmissible than corona and so didnt have chances to hit in like usual.
    For example omikron seems to be 200 times more infectious than swine flu.
    So if you get corona and stay at home then your chance of getting influenza is quite low.
    Seems logic to me.

In my hospital we always tested for all. Influenza A, B and Corona. And still are doing it in case of respiratory illnesses. If the beforehand mentioned tests are negative we search for RSV.
    So the theory, which I first contemplated, of "less testing shows less cases" doenst work really good in this case.

Poor influenza.

12. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    #6362 Servus, Dec 5, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2023
    Except yours and other "truthsided" conclusions.

If you have been a healthy person all life long, then got infected by a virus. You get ill. Your testing, (pregnancy test, RNA and PCR all show positive for corona and negative for Influenza or RSV.
    Your CT scan says widely spread viruspneumonia woth subpleural milkglass infiltrations, which is typical for corona (not for corona alone, but very typical) and you have a progredient illness with lungfibrosis in your follow up CT.
    You know, that the Spikeeprotein of three known coronaviruses (your virus you are expecting is one of these) binds to ACE 2 receptor and that a loss of ACE 2 receptors leads to a fibrosis of your lungtissue, induced by ACE 1, which is usually in a steady state with ACE 2.

This ACE 2 excista also in other tissues, which is the reason for different outcomes and symptoms.

And afterwards, when you are released from hospital, you still have difficulties breathing it is obvious, that this isnt coming from staring on your mobile phone, but from the lungfibrosis shown in several CT scans during a measurable infection with our pandemic virus.

Conclusion fits perfect without interpretation.

13. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It Appears That The Esteemed Little Elf’s US Lab In Montana Experimented With WuFlu Virus Before The Plandemic
    • Researchers with the NIH’s National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) infected 12 Egyptian fruit bats with severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)-like WIV1-coronavirus (CoV) in 2018;
    • The bats came from the Catoctin Wildlife Preserve (CWP) in Thurmont, Maryland, a roadside zoo with numerous animal welfare violations and a curator with NIH ties;
    • The WIV1-coronavirus came from the lab in Wuhan, China, that many believe caused the COVID-19 plandemic;
    • The US research took place at Rocky Mountain Laboratories in Montana — a biolevel 4 facility — at the time under the direction of The Esteemed Little Elf; and
    • Rocky Mountain Laboratories also has a Lyme disease connection, as evidence suggests the disease may actually be a biological weapon that had gone rogue.
    See:
    https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2023/December/PDF/montana-lab-pdf.pdf

Dianna1395 likes this.
  14. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    I know one person who had covid pretty bad. He was not fit. He was in the hospital for like 3 weeks. But, I believe hospitals were in fact unknowingly making things much worse. Ventilators were like THE worst thing to do, yet hospitals did this almost exclusively. And they did not administer any of the treatments that had shown great promise (HQL and Ivermectin). But he survived. Other than him, I know of no one who had a bad covid experience. Most everyone I know got covid, both vax'd and unvaxed. To my untrained eyes, neither group faired better or worse, and neither group got a bad case. My conclusion: The vax was worthless. Didn't stop you from getting it, AND didn't make an infection less. It also seems to me that unvax'd people who got covid never got it again. Vax'd people who got covid got it multiple times, and still are getting it again even now.

I used to take the yearly flu vaccine. This experience taught me great skepticism. How many times id I get the flu after a flu vaccine and there I'd be, lying in bed, sick as a dog, but saying, "sure glad I got vaccinated. Imagine how bad this would be if I didn't". Now I'm thinking, flu vaccines in general don't do squat.

15. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    The flu vaccine is combined about 9 months before the flu wave starts. They need to produce it first. It is like rolling dice.

There have been trivalent vaccines that had two stems of A Influenza and one stem of B Influenza.
    Quadrivalent vaccines have now a second B stem.
    Since there are only two lineages of Influenza B (victoria and Yamagata) known, they just put both of them inside.

It is like shooting with a shotgun on a swarm of mosquitoes.
    There are thousands of influenza stems and nobody knows which one comes next.

One of these pooled stems will get dominant.
    A H1 / N1, H3 / N2 or H5 / n1 or what ever, B yamagata, Victoria nobody knows.

The really bad Epidemics of the last years here in Germany all have had a higer percentage of B lineages and some sort of A stem.

If a flu wave kills and gets severe, depends on different factors. Immunity amongst the community, which age are the ill and so on.
    Mostly the flu isnt deadly but a really badass illness. I had it twice. I thought I die. Lifting up the thumb.... Impossible. Breathing... Pain.
    The only thing that helps pain reliever and codein.

A natural Immunisation is lifelong where the vaccine usually only immunizes for about 10 years.
    One of the reason why I wont take these shots. My immunesystem manages this very good and I am not in the riskgroup.

During the severe flu epidemic 2011 there have been around 2 million ill people at once in germany.
    Interestingly these so to say only have been in the cohort of the working people.
    The elderly and children didnt suffer too much.
    An explanation for this would be, that children often have an occult immunization - every parent knows the moment, when the toddler sneezes one or two days or show nothing and they get sick as hell one week later - and that the elderly people already have been in contact with this virus. And the middle aged working people has got a lack in immunization.

Here is a graph of mortality of influenza over the years.

Screenshot_20231205_212315_com.android.chrome.jpg
    I dont know why there is such a spike and there a influenza deaths 2020, if there shouldnt be some. Maybe they just tested more.

At the end it does only interest the media howmany people die. The more important numbers are the societal burden due to calling ill, loss of workpower and the costs for treatment and sickpay.
    The system does only care for young people when they cant work, cost and cant pay taxes.

There also have been severe side effects agaist a flu shot during the swineflu 2009.
    They, pandemrix and another one, caused a sideeffect called autoimmune narcolepsia in vulnerable people.
    The same mechanism that would the original virus do to these vulnerable people.
    Questionable if those people would have got in contact with a real virus or not.

I am not sure if I am vulnerable, so I better leave it. I have already one autoimmune condition, which is enough.

Comparable to severe autoinflammatoric and autoimmune processes in vulnerable covid patients. Those people also have the risk to suffer from the jab, since it is using the same spikeprotein. Same mechanism and as I know, the same permillage.

And I am still questioning myself, what they did in US with those ventilators.
    Here the real ill people with low oxygen had to be taken to the ICU and only there they have got ventilators. Survival rate of ICU about 50 %. Ventilation rate slightly above those 50 %.

On the normal ward they use nasal oxygen or masks, maybe an overpressure system like CPAP. How could so many people get a ventilator? You have to keep them sedated with a tubus in their throat.

And it was clear very early, that the covid patients needed a special program, since the lung tissue is so destroyed by the fibrosis, that a wrong treatment would hurt the tissue even more.
    Just wondering about that. Wrong ventilation can also cause ARDS and fibrosis.

( very interesting about corona and covid is the silent hypoxaemia, that some of the severely ill people had.)

16. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Lol
    Thank you, very kind of you, Lazlo.

Fit To Be Tied and Lazlo Toth like this.
  17. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Dianna1395 likes this.
  18. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
  19. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    vms3394-fig-0009-m~2.jpg vms3394-fig-0009-m~2.jpg

Black: WiV 1
    Green: SARS CoV 2

Dianna1395 likes this.
  20. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  21. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #6371 L-u-c-y, Dec 7, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2023
    These are the interesting parts to me:

According to the UK Health Agency, this is the vaccine data for England up until 3rd July 2022:

1st dose - refused by 18.9 million people

2nd dose - refused by 24.1 million people in total

3rd dose - refused by 39.3 million people in total

Yet the vast majority of these people are still alive. I haven't heard of millions of covid deaths in the UK, have you?

18.9 million people refused the COVID-19 vaccine in England and remain completely unvaccinated until this day.

Still alive.

24.1 million people refused the 2nd dose in England and remain completely unvaccinated until this day.

Still alive

39.3 million people refused any boosters in England and remain completely unvaccinated until this day.

Still alive.

By July 2022, thirty per cent of the population of England remained completely unvaccinated. 34% of the population of England were not double vaccinated, and 50% of the population were not triple vaccinated.

Still alive.

However the vaccinated population as a whole accounted for 95% of all COVID-19 deaths between January and May 2023, while the unvaccinated population accounted for just 5%.

The vast majority of deaths are among the 4x vaccinated, with this population accounting for 80% of all COVID-19 deaths, yet 50% of the population were not triple vaccinated.

The jabs don't work.

22. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    The Amish didn't get covid because they didn't watch TV

subrick and Lazlo Toth like this.
  23. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Too long to cut and paste, so I am including the link. The first half of Jeff Childers always interesting Coffee and Covid post today concerns Kevin McCarthy 's resignation and the belated release of a number of E mails between Joe and Hunter about business arrangements they say never happened. Skip this if you want and go straight to the second half, an absolute bombshell written by 20 people and such past the censors. The bottom line is that the mRNA jabs contain a necessary ingredient, 1-methylpseudouridine, that ~1/3 if the time produces a random spike protein instead of the intended spike protein, in the trillions of spike packets in each jabs. So, virtually each jab is a pot luck Russian roulette as to what actually happens. In every. single. jab.
    https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/no...&r=7i7mu&utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

24. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I have to respectfully disagree that the jabs don’t work.
    Yes they dont work for stopping Covid. What you show is that they do work. For killing people.

What’s so frightening is that as more and more of those becomes clear that we have serious issues, we have no clue how genes have been altered. We have no clue what it will do in the next few generations. And worse, we have a man made virus mutating in the wild that we can’t control.

I say this knowing the misuse of antibiotics is causing super germs. Combine that with biological weapons and the secret stuff being done by people with no ethics and it’s frightening.

I’ve said from the beginning that I want the truth. Evil hates the truth and are working to discredit it every way they can.

25. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Zevon, I love your clever sarcasm. Seriously. It puts a huge smile on my face. Well done!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice