Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
  2. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    1:33 AM
  3. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OFF TOPIC … I KNOW

*** But Look What I Found Under The Tree ***

98450A3D-E9B0-45F3-B84B-3BC7DEF057F4.jpeg
    (I Wish)

Dianna1395, Lazlo Toth and Zevon like this.
  4. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    AND THE DAY WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT SEASONS GREETINGS FROM THE MERCHANTS OF DEATH AND DISABILITY

C9011E76-CD7E-46F0-8A27-801A05B66523.png

Dianna1395, Lazlo Toth and Zevon like this.
  5. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Pfizer documents reveals 90 % of jabbed women miscarried. Talked to our holistic Dr.'s receptionist Wed. She told me she has a friend who was a health nut, did everything right. Then she got triple jabbed. Has now had 8 miscarriages.
    The infamous 2020 Deagal report is reprinted in this same article. I first saw it in 2020 and did a WTF!?! How can this very credible agency, founded by the CIA, DoD, and one other agency predict such massive worldwide depopulation by 2025? When the report turned up in the "mainstream" alternative media, the CEO was died a few weeks before the plandemic was announced. A year later it became clear what could/would cause such a massive depopulation. This was not a prediction. it was a target.
    https://expose-news.com/2023/12/24/deagels-depopulation-forecast-confirmed-by-pfizer/

6. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
  7. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    and beer!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  8. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Fascinating. I looked at the chart. The usa population dropping to one third of its current. (300mm to 100mm) but the GDP dropping to ONE EIGHTH of 2017!!!! 16t to 2T Roughly. $53k per capita to $20k per capita.

(I rounded a lot. Point being, the per capita GDP is predicted to go down proportionately a lot more than population. )

Let us suppose the "numbers" are correct. This makes sense as few people realize that population growth explodes GDP. We are better off BECAUSE there are a lot of people forcing improvements in productivity. The population Malthusians are WRONG!!!! Tragically wrong.

This of this this way, suppose you drop population down to just one man and one woman. What would their GDP be? It'd be basically zero. All they could do is survive against the animals and fend for food and shelter.

Dianna1395 and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  9. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Imagine
    looking at this before they rolled out the plandemic, and trying to figure out what they had in mind, because Deagal is no fly by night bozo outfit. Gotta say, they upheld the code of the universe that requires they tell you what they are going to do before they do it.

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  10. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  11. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
  12. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
  13. Dianna1395

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Also consider Bill Gates was part of this a decade ago now.
    Birth control...
    Psychopharmaceuticals.
    It's like all those Bond Supervillain types, putting explosives in the base of your neck...
    Except it will contain ricin or cyanide and be injected at a regular doctor's visit. Like some of the Black Mirror episodes.

Fit To Be Tied likes this.
  14. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    #6489 L-u-c-y, Dec 27, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2023
    I've just been re-watching this video of Dr Erickson from 2020.

He was right on everything, yet he was ridiculed.

My question is, why did most people WANT covid to be much worse than it was? It's like they were willing it to be worse.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/56R2zmYXSfIK/

a1.jpg

Zevon, Dianna1395 and Servus like this.
  15. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    We know why. For one, people are drama queens. Highway rubber-neckers. It makes them feel a part of something, connected to misery. They're not alone anymore. Everyone's life sucks. Others saw this as payback. It's all Trumps fault and the worse it gets, the more people will see how dangerous the man is. Then there's the nebulous elites/administrative state that actually hoped and planned for it to be worse. The human body wasn't supposed to be able to figure out how to protect itself from this virus. It wasn't natural. The virus wasn't supposed to mutate to less lethal forms. They wanted it to be horrible, "bring out your dead" kind of disruption. They would become heros. We'd all get in line, and work our asses off like their ideal workforce in China. America would finally be free of freedom.

I honestly feel things didn't work out as "they" planned. The vaccine was supposed to work, the virus was supposed to be deadlier, the people were supposed to be more compliant. You might think that's encouraging. I don't think that bodes well for us. I think the "next" time, it's going to be worse.

Dianna1395, Slutty Susan and L-u-c-y like this.
  16. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    I like the two guys.
    They are speaking out if my heart and I share most of the things. they are saying since I could see all of this in our hospitals I work and during my scientific work about corona. Especially the way of counting casualties: died because of and with covid has been the biggest scientific sloppiness / fraud of all times.
    The politivians need the numbers to justify their mandates. And after everybody knew, that corona hasnt been so evil and that all those lockdoen panic and so on was wrong media made corona more evil than my sister and mother in law combined.

The thing I dont understand is, why Lucy thinks this is legit, with all the Scientistic stuff they are telling and all the testings they did.

In the last posts science was evil and tests redicolously false and more evil than science.

How does it come that this science here is considered to be right right and the other is considered to be wrong.

17. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    There has been a force that brought omicron into the game, which stopped the pandemic unplanned.
    It seems obvious, that it didnt mutate. So who designed it and spread it, is still a big question.

18. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Because it's common sense to the average person.

They are not acting in panic or hysteria.

If they were not doctors or scientists it would still make as much sense.

Zevon and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  19. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Do you have any information about their sight in these things after this video has been shot?
    If I remember right it is from April 2020.
    It could be they changed their minds.

20. Dianna1395

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Well, how many wish to be RULED, and how many wish TO Rule?
    I'd wager it's a large portion of the population.

Especially consider how many "strong, independent" women, turn into a nympho with no boundaries, should the "right" man (or dominant, for that matter) come along? While we see that most played up in cuckold and incel locations, I'm sure we've been around long enough to see the trend - which skews the previous even further to "leftist" (slang sense, collectivist / group membership) mechanisms. Go along to Get Along, as the "tribe" (society) is larger and larger, more and more connected, it becomes more and more neurotic, and those who Would rebel, become fewer and fewer.
    By sheer numbers and necessities of group cohesion, more and more go along with the crowd... And when "everyone" is going the same direction, the ones "in the middle" can't see they're about to go over a cliff; the ones on the outside cannot stop the stampeding herd; the whole herd can be driven off the cliff.
    Native Americans used stampedes to hunt buffalo, driving them over a cliff.
    Walt Disney, eugenicist and racist and all around Piece of SHIT human, gave us the myth of lemmings jumping off a cliff - when the film crew for that nature "documentary" stampeded the little beasts in a circle, and drove the herd over a cliff.

There's something to be said for the Yin and Yang principles. Mother Theresa, sainted nun who cared for the lepers, had her own "dark" spot: Denied pain medications to patients so they "could become closer to God." My mother talked about the nuns she dealt with in school, call it 1950 about, who told the children to embrace suffering (and not in the existential way, i.e., "Life IS pain!" from Dread Pirate Roberts of The Princess Bride) - but to embrace life as a "veil of tears" and offer up the suffering to God.
    If God wants that much suffering, and the constant forgiveness of those who do you evil - I want a refund. Only two people ever "came back," Lazarus never spoke again, and Christ was so transformed his disciples didn't recognize him... (We will assume the scriptures are accurate; that's a whole different barrel of monkees. Spelling intentional. ;-) )
    And when I think of all the bad people who have gone on to a "better place," I'm tempted to re-examine my life anyway...

I think it was Davey Crocket, "It's time to move when you can see your neighbor's chimney smoke."
    Sadly, no bus to Mars yet...

21. Dianna1395

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Do more checking on that "$cience," starting with Fauci back in AIDS (he got rich by allowing two failed chemotherapy drugs to be used as a "treatment;" they hadn't been accepted as Chemotherapy, because they killed the patients before they killed the cancer. Now consider those "wasting" photos of patients with AIDS.)
    Second, do some digging, and you'll find that the mRNA "treatments" were an experimental GENE THERAPY. As in, MEANT to change your DNA, to express "positive" traits.
    Next up, look how they had to change the definitions of words - like "vaccine," especially.
    Consider that with "Emergency Use Authorization" the companies CANNOT be held liable for damages / injuries... THAT would never be misused.
    Consider that the Flu deaths DISAPPEARED for a few years...
    Fauci signed the check to Wuhan, for the "gain of function" research - because the NIH said it was TOO RISKY, and refused the grant.

There has been talk of aerosol "vaccinations" and inserting the "vaxxxines" into food for a few decades now, plus nanotech options, plus medications on a chip, as illustrated in the thread above..
    How many things coming together are "just a coincidence"?
    Especially when the drug companies indirectly "own" (think of a million dollars in advertising not paid to a media company) the broadcast and web media companies... THAT isn't a perverse incentive to "fall in line." I mean, "I was just following orders!"
    It doesn't play well. And the details already mentioned don't pass the sniff test; smells worse than pickled herring mixed with offal from the slaughterhouse. (I walked past meat processing plants in Newark, NJ, daily; quite a smell to wake up to.)

22. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  23. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Fully Vaccinated 82-Year-Old Communist, Comrade Bernie Sanders, Tests Positive for Chinese Coronavirus

Safe and effective.

Fully vaccinated Comrade Bernie Sanders, the Communist Senator from Vermont, has tested positive for Chinese Coronavirus.

Senator Sanders, who has been a vocal advocate for strict adherence to CDC guidelines since the beginning of the pandemic, received his vaccination earlier on under the guidance of the Office of the Attending Physician.

Sanders publicly received his first dose of the vaccine on December 19, 2020, from the U.S. Capitol physician, Dr. Brian P. Monahan. He announced this on his website and on social media.

010AFD0F-BB5F-4A33-8017-5CE245E34290.jpeg
    However, today, the 82-year-old Senator announced that he tested positive for Chinese Coronavirus.

In a statement released to the media, Senator Sanders said, “I have tested positive for Covid. My symptoms are minimal, and I will continue to work from home in Vermont while isolating in accordance with CDC guidance. I am glad to be fully up to date with the vaccine.”

What could be causing this pandemic among only the vaccinated ? I bet it’s an evil terror plot by the White Supremest Christian Nationalist unvaccinated pure bloods !!

Just remember:

If you get the jab you won't get the WuFlu;

I mean you'll get it, but it won't be as bad;

Err, … it will still be bad but at least you won't die;

Well, guess what? You died … but it could have been worse!

See:

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/1740394578266792371

Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  24. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    Of course he said it. "He's glad he got vax'd because it would have been worse". Like HTF does he know that? Lot's of us here did not get vax'd, got covid, and actually, it couldn't have been milder. Seriously, a typical cold gives me stuffed sinuses, cough, head ache, for 10 days. Covid gave me a mild cough and head ache for 3 days. So, a vax will make a disease which is likely to be less severe than a cold, even less severe? But, it won't prevent you from getting it, nor spreading it. I don't see how you make a three day mild symptoms thing less severe without preventing it. And even if it did, why bother?

I just love the way he (Sanders) can't bring himself to say he was wrong. That the vaccine was a waste of time and money (except of course for Pfizer and Moderna and the politicians who made money off it).

Servus and Dianna1395 like this.
  25. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Exactly THIS is the way their vaccine works.
    You will never ever be able to proof, that the infection would have been a joke.
    They will always say, that they survived this evil virus because of their vaccine.

If you bring them official facts, for example from RKI (Robert Koch Institut) that the deathrate isnt legit, since they didnt calculate the underestimation in it - in US it has been the same I guess (see the video Lucy posted above the last day).
    And the tests. The tests.

I remember the moment when the testing regine has been changed to only people with symptoms. By this you bring the CFR up again.

They made a statistical coup for the people to get vaccinated.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice