Utheral tube vs. Tether spout

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Spankuuuu, Apr 1, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    When Mistress locked me up in my smallest cages my cock head will stay In the cage most of the time without turtling. But when the utheral spout is added, my cock will turtle everytime as if it is trying to push the tube Back out. So my question is if I transition over to a tether spout and able to keep it attached to the front hole of the cage, would that possibly correct or help the issue?

2. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    I’ve never used one but I’ve heard nothing but good things. I did find a video of someone installing one and it looked like a bit of a chore. Definitely not something you’d want to remove and reinstall everyday. If my Queen was to use one on me I guarantee I wouldn’t be let out but once maybe twice a month. It just wouldn’t be worth the hassle to her.

3. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    I’ve used urethral tubes in the past. It did prevent pull out but I’m too active to use one daily. They would get uncomfortable with too much movement.I opted for an apadravya piercing and ordered a custom cage because my Queen wanted extra security and control. I’m happy with it.

4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    I am not sure why the urethral spout would cause that, unless its not in far enough , IE past the place were the retainer would sit or where a PA ring would come out of the underside of your penis. There is a tight, strong bit of flesh right there which is what makes both a PA and the tether work. The "bulb" of the urethral spout should be in past that point which is probably only about 10-15mm inside

Been using tetherspout for years and it never comes out even for sex. Last time I took it out was about 10 months ago.

Given my cage left is a little heavy I do wear tight briefs to keep it from pulling on the tether which over time will start hurting a bit. Other than that I don't know its there.

And yes to get it out it is very easy, to get it in takes some practice, but if it takes a little time to put in after use thats less of a problem if its hard to get out i would say lol.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice