Do women like this stuff?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doug Scibor, Mar 25, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    My partner does. She likes the frustration I feel knowing that I can't get fully hard or satisfy myself. She likes that my dick is locked away as her sole property. But with that said, she also likes my cock a lot, too. She likes to feel it, touch it, tickle it, tease it, fondle it, kiss and bit it, and then when it's about ready to burst....say no, and lock it back up. So I do get to spend time uncaged here and there, but it's for teasing and denial.

locked_top and CZSteve like this.
  2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    Sounds perfect!
    My wife is pretty much the same but my caging is less for her satisfaction or enjoyment than the restriction of my orgasms. She likes the knock on effects of that on our relationship.

I don’t think I’d enjoy the situation if she locked me up because she didn’t enjoy playing with my manhood.

locked_top likes this.
  3. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Yep, my Goddess most definitely enjoys keeping me locked in cage to control both my erections and orgasms along with binding me in bondage and teasing and/or torturing me. Last night for play She wanted to use the bondage/massage table with as many ratchet ropes that I can hook-up to the various attachment points I've added and then also the butterfly board - the butterfly board at least meant I was going to be released from my cage for playtime; I have not been released from my cage for a full erection for several weeks/month(s) / don't even know anymore...

Once She had tired of teasing & tormenting me as was caged back up and released. At which point my Goddess was absolutely soaking wet; she was so horny to ride my face and have an orgasm - I was so F'n horny and starving to eat Her; during which She used Her rose and had an extremely intense orgasm while I was eating Her still.

This morning I asked if She go so wet & horny because She knew BDSM turned me on -OR- was She turned on from doing everything She was doing to me? "While I know you like it, what I did to you last night was just as much for me"

locked_top likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice