Chafing in the taint...

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Russub, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Russub

Russub New member

Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    I have a number of devices and none of them are wearable longer term due to chafing under the balls, between my sack and anus. Has anyone had this issue and solved it? How did you solve it? I've gone to a larger ring size but then the device is not secure, my balls will pull throught the gap between the sleeve and the ring. If anyone has a solution or can recommend a device that resolves these issues, please let me know. My girlfriend is strasting to ask for the keys withincreasing frequency.

Thanks

2. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    According to Mature Metal chafing at six o'clock is because the ball gap is too small.

3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Chafing is the result of heat and humidity, combined with all the detritus that accumulates.
    (sweat, sebum, semen, skin, .... ) that little corner is at the bottom of the ring, tightly enclosed by ring, perinium and testicles, and the microclimate there gets warm and sweaty so the skin suffers.

Keeping that area clean and dry is the solution, or using a little petroleum jelly based moisturiser to protect the skin between washes. Lip balm if you have some actually works well.
    Another soution is to use a skin powder (talc, baby powder) to absorb the moisture.
    Which will work best will depend on your skin type, how often you can clean, etc.

Changing the ring/cage size won't change all the other factors, size changes might just make you hang differently which will affect how humid it gets there, but the underlying causes of chafing are to do with skin surface conditions, not the size of the device. Except... If you have a plastic device, check that it's absolutely smooth, and rub it down with very fine abrasive paper if it isn't. Sometimes the mould lines are just factionally proud of the surface, which can irritate. Test with your tounge, a finger isn't quite sensitive enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice