Penis cage on/off

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SissyMaidLola, Apr 23, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. SissyMaidLola

SissyMaidLola New member

Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    When my wife and I first heard about male chastity we both thought at first it
    was a silly idea, but after reading about it on forums, for some reason the
    idea stuck in my head. We discussed it more seriously together later and
    decided to give it a try.
    So one day I gave in to my intrigue and ordered a couple of chastity cages to
    try out, steel and plastic in 2 different sizes.

I remember holding the first cage, I felt aroused and naughty which made it
    very hard to put the cages on at first. I asked her to lock me and gave it a
    little test drive around the house for a few hours. I was surprised by how
    much it felf nice and wanted to continue wearing it. I think the simple idea of
    knowing she had me locked and was holding the key was my way to let her
    know : I trust you and and want to give you more power.

And even thow it caused a little pain and discomfort at first, i started to work
    on increasing my time with my penis locked. First a few hours, then a whole
    day and over night. We even tried “ Locktober” and i managed to keep it on
    just over two and a half days. I could feel my sexual energy was high because
    of this new form of arousal from having her lock me up and tease me. I never
    managed so far to were it longer, but she did ask several times me to wear it
    under my trousers to go out in public or at home with guests which provides
    me a higher level of positive unconfortableness. The fact of both knowing
    and the feeling of being nocited ( caught ) by others adds a lot of excitement
    to the experience.

I do regular research about the subject like how a female partner, wife or
    Mistress keyholder can control and train their caged sissy partner.
    Also read about becoming a better Sissy partner and i always come up with “
    The longer you are locked in chastity and denied orgasms the more
    subservient you will become “ or “ Your partner will love it just as you will
    love your new level of devotion to them “.

So if we’re talking about wearing a cage daily, yes, my default setting
    should be caged and locked, I sleep in the cage, I wear it all day every day
    unless she’s requiring access. I get unlocked the necessary time to wash,
    visit my doctor, for any sports activities or if it’s time to orgasm, then back
    in the cage.

So far i’ve been the one asking to be locked or locking myself, but in fact i
    should be locked all the time and unlocked only when she has decided, for
    the reason and the lenght of time she wants.

Is this how it should be and did we got it wrong from the start ?

KyDave likes this.
  2. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    It sounds to me like you are onto a great start. You can wear a cage comfortably day and night and your wife likes you being wearing it and even asks you. I would continue the journey and enjoy each day as it comes. Remain in your cage as much as possible and try to focus on your wife's well being and happiness, and avoid bringing up the cage or being locked without her mentioning it first. I think both you and your wife will grow to like you remaining denied more and more and you will reach a point of not return to being vanilla at some point, if you haven't already got there.
    I think you are lucky to have a supporting wife and wish you the best in your journey.

KyDave likes this.
  3. KyDave

KyDave Oh, do I *ever* love Mrs. KyDave!

Kentucky, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    "[A]void bringing up the cage or being locked without her mentioning it first" is some of the best advice I've ever received. Mrs. KyDave and I have very open discussions about chastity: How it has changed our entire marriage and profoundly deepened our connection. I'm so very fortunate to have a keyholder with whom I can be unfiltered about any topic, thought, or feeling. Not to get sappy, but several of our conversations about the why and the insights I've gained from chastity have been the deepest I've ever had with anyone <brushes tear from corner of eye>.

The one request I've ever made to her is to please bring it up at least once or twice a day. It can be something as simple as tapping my cage and saying, "yup, that's nice" or making some off hand remark like, "while you're out at the store - oh, too bad your not really 'out' <sinister laugh> - can you get milk?" on her own, she'll look at me and just say, "yes, I remember." That sustains me as much or more than the longest if teasing sessions. To me that's the emotional pay off the whole adventure.

denied_one and Mandrake_74 like this.
  4. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    I dont know if there is a wrong way. Every couple can do things any way they wish to do it. I would say your off to a good start. Over time your wife may start to take more control. Who knows? But in general - keep talking together about it. Tell her what you like. Listen to what she likes. Eventually, you will get to a point where the cage rarely comes off with the exception of cleaning and doctors. I almost never take if off any more personally. I can clean my cage while I wear it. I just need to shave from time to time. Of course Doctor appointments. I hate having it off. So, in general.. Be careful what you wish for. You just may find yourself locked up permanently such as I am. Good Luck to you though. I hope it is all you wanted.

KyDave likes this.
  5. KyDave

KyDave Oh, do I *ever* love Mrs. KyDave!

Kentucky, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I also agree with anasyrma's suggestion to stay locked as much and as long as you can. I knew I ready for longer term (for us, anyway) lockups the first time I realized I hadn't noticed my cage for the past couple of hours.

I think that familiarity was the result of wearing it more frequently, sure. But I really think it followed the first time my mind and body finally synced up on the whole reason I as locked: Chastity isn't about my cock (or even orgasms), it's about Her and how I can show Her love.

Congratulations on your Wife's acceptance (embrace, even?) of male chastity! Best of luck, but also be on the lookout for the things you'll learn about yourself. That same Wife may be interested to hear about them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice