New to this.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by long, Nov 21, 2012.

1. long

long New member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    Hello, I am a 57 yr old straight male from Texas. Would like to be locked up. It would be somthing new to me but I think it is somthing that I want to try. Sounds very exciting and intresting.

2. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    Welcome to the wonderful world of chastity! But before you start a couple of things...

It's something YOU want... How about your partner..? Is (s)he okay with it as well?
    Who will keep the key of you? I hope your partner does, making it even more exciting ;)
    Last but not least, if you want to try it and your partner is okay with it as well, I'd advice against an expensive one, but start with a cheap knock-off (counterfeit CB300/CB600) from eBay.They last normally about a year before they break down, and if after that time it's something you and your partner really want, you can consider a more expensive one (a real CB3000/6000, or the even more expensive steel ones that are mentioned on these forums).

Anyway, good luck with the road to chastity. I hope you and your partner really like it ;)

long likes this.
  3. long

long New member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
  4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    I agree with everything Riezla had to say. Start out with something cheaper and see if its something you and your SO like, or would like to continue with. Then once your both hook, yes it is addicting, you can move up to something more secure. I will let you know, it's quite a ride, and life changing.

Sincerely Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice