jail bird review

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Biboy, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Biboy

Biboy Active member

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    Jail bird arrived in the mail almost 2 months ago. I have a career where I am on my feet all day for at least 10 hours a day. I have worn the device constant since the moment it arrived. It is removed very offer as Mistress likes her cock often. As such I have sex very often but have not cum in months other than when I am fucked with a strap on or fisted while wearing the jailbird. As this is my first metal device I can honestly say for the money, look and fit it is reasonably priced, my favorite looking custom device and extremely comfortable all day everyday. The only thing I am not completely happy with is the security screw. Mistress wears the key around her neck as a pendant, I love seeing her wear it but the screw has to be turned so tight that it really can't be worn as a pendant. She uses the extra key and gets me to loosen it off and tighten it when it goes back on as that key has a key ring that I can use as leverage to crank it down. If it is tightened in this manner it doesnt loosen off at all. If it is tightened when the key is as a pendant without the key ring through the hole it is impossible to get it tight enough to not back out within a hour or so of wearing the device. Only other complaint is MM doesn't make a PA padlock like other custom device makers do. I have a PA and Mistress would appreciate the extra security and being able to buy a PA padlock that uses the same key as the security screw would be a huge bonus. Going to buy the Steelwerks one but then Mistress is going to always need 2 keys. Such as life. Love the device, looks and fits soo good. Just a couple things I could see done better.

2. Biboy

Biboy Active member

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    Sorry meant to post a pic. If u would like to see how fabulous the cage looks please snoop my profile pic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice