It's been a long month...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Dec 24, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    My Wife(KH) was nice enough to let me have a ruined orgasm on my birthday(Nov. 24). Since then her RA has flared up and it's been hard on her. When she is like this, my penis is her last worry. I'm lock and I don't mention anything to her about teasing or touching...Nothing. 4 days ago she got her infusion and in 1-2 days she is back, and feeling normal. The first morning, she ties me up to our bed and the teasing begins. She makes up for lost time. She has me tied spread eagle on the bed, and on days like this, there is a little extra tightness is the tie downs. She then gets a piece of ribbon out, loops it around my Penis and balls and ties it off to the footboard of the bed. So here I am, spread eagle, penis and balls stretched out to the footboard and she get into it. This goes on for at least an hour. She brings me to the edge about 10 times. The last time, she tells me it's O.K. to cum. I'm trying so hard to cum and just before I explode, she stops and tells me she has changed her mind. She leaves me in the room, tied up and stretched out for another 30 minutes, lets me go soft, then unties me and watches as I lock myself up again...She tells me, maybe Christmas day she will let my have a ruined orgasm...Merry Christmas...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice