Our adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by z3nuwen, Dec 26, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. z3nuwen

z3nuwen Member

Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    Well, I'm still relatively new here, but I thought of writing down my adventure here, or better: our adventure.

I'm horny as hell at the moment, cannot sleep from it, now that 'it' has really begun. Compared to everyone else here, I'm a real beginner, being locked with my consent only for three days. I don't know it will be fun to read, but now, I just have to write things down.

The journey for me started about a year ago, when I bought my first cage from a chinese website where I previously bought some more regular toys, which were mostly meant to pleasure my wife.
    This cage, a plastic one did not fit at all, it had a ring which was too small and the gap between the ring and the cage was too small as well. So this was kind of a disappointment.
    Still, I wanted to find a toy for myself and I found a metal one that had a hinged ring and a much larger case.
    You can read about the trouble with the hinged ring here.

The case was very large though, which allowed me to grow considerably. But it didn't hurt and it was nice to wear it for a day or so. That's kind of how it got introduced to my wife as well. Wearing it overnight, I was so aroused that I rubbed myself against her and when she touched me below, she pulled back her hand and asked 'What it thát?'. I showed her the full outfit and told her that I got it from the same chinese website as where I bought her toys.
    Still it did not hurt and she played a little with it, then I released myself and we had great sex.

That was like I said around a year ago. Never thought as much of it since.
    But when I was browsing the shops again, I came across similar deviced and I thought about giving it a try again.
    Then I searched for 'is a chastity cage dangerous' on the internet and found this website. Reading here, I found out that even long term chastity is not considered dangerous and that's where I first heard of the term keyholder as well.

I decided to tell her about my fantasy and asked her if she wanted to be my KH. Luckily, she agreed but we both still didn't know much about how to proceed. She was afraid to hurt me and found it hard to believe that I could enjoy waering it for more than just an evening.
    The hinged ring however, was a struggle and it pinched a lot because where the cage is fitted on the ring parts, there was room to have a little opening when the lock was closed.
    Luckily, I have a solid ring from another device, slightly curved but I could not get it on. You can read about it here.
    Once that problem was solved - thanks to the helpfull people here - I tried to fit the big cage that was part of the hinged device onto this base ring, because the cage that came along with it, was too small (not really sure yet of what I read here, but I cannot get that one on because even thinking about it, makes me grow too much to fit it.
    The big cage has a rectangular hole and the base ring has a round pole but they fit together and I showed the complete set to my wife. In the mean time I did some more reading and sort of convinced my wife that it doesn't hurt, even when I grow in it. But she was still a bit reluctant because she really likes feeling me inside her. I told her that that can still be possible, but only when she alows it. I read the ebook 'Be careful what you wish for' and that learned me a lot about chastity, discussing about it and some practical tips.
    The cage is not easy to wear in jeans, so I can only use it when I wear a loose fitting jogging pants. (We are looking into a decent sized cage) but for now, we'll just have to do with this set.
    I work from home most of the time, so wearing a jogging pants is not a problem and I'm locked up now since last thursday night. Just before that, we bought a silver chain where she can keep the keys. The lock has three keys and one is in a safe from which I do not know the combination and the others hang around her neck now, which is a really beautiful sight.
    I told her that when I say 'please unlock me', she has to reply with a simple 'no', only at her discretion I will be unlocked. From that ebook: 'when he begs for release, he really means denial'.
    Well, what I know right now: She is really playing her role in this perfectly.
    In the past days, we used her toys a lot and still she was asking me if I could still hold it. I said: 'yes dear, only when you allow it, you can release me, no worries'. Yesterday she told me she would unlock me tonight because she also really likes to feel me inside of her.
    This afternoon, I satisfied her with my tongue and again with some toys. And tonight, we went to bed and we started making out again, me still locked and I got her favorite toy which now turns out to be a real competitor to me. She just juggled with the keys in front of me and said that I could last another day without doubt.
    That was kind of a disappointment to me, but on the other hand, I'm really proud of her taking her role so serious. I told her that as well. She suddenly seems to realize that she really likes the idea of having a lot of orgasms in my presence - and to my effort as well - without me being relieved. The attention is completely focussed on her now and she really enjoys it.
    Although I said disappointment just now, that is not really the case. I'm now in a constant state of arousal. Shivering, shocking and leaking a lot. I could not sleep from it and I did not want to, because this feeling is so overwhelming. It's kind of what you might think of as a constant orgasm, but just before that point. If this is what they call 'edging', than it's a marvelous and fantastic feeling, I could be there all the time if it wasn't for other things in life being important as well.
    So, here I am, writing this story in the middle of the night, knowing my wife got plenty of orgasms in the last couple of days and me having none. I got out of bed because I could literally jump on top of her, wake her up and demand for release now. And the book was right: I want to be released, but want to be denied at the same time. Really hard to cope with this. It will take some time to get used to, I guess, once we play this more often.
    Luckily, I will be out of the cage tomorrow because we are going to visit family for Christmas and wearing jogging pants is not a good idea. But I still don't know if I will be denied to orgasm before we leave.
    Like I said: I'm proud of my wife playing her role so good and I'm proud of myself not asking to release me from the cage.

Thanks for reading, will be continued...

Curious40ish, Iron78 and bondinchas like this.
  2. saruman

saruman Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for writing. Looks like you need a quality device soon, something you can wear under your jeans as well.

3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    #3 bondinchas, Dec 26, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2022
    Great report, so many echoes from how I started chastity with my wife becoming keyholder.

"Edging" is normally used to describe when your penis is stimulated (by yourself or your partner), but every time you think you're nearing orgasm you stop the stimulation to prevent you actually reaching orgasm. Then when you think you can continue, repeat and stop again. And repeat ...

I don't think there's a specific word for it (yet), what you describe is very similar, that constant state of arousal caused by your hormones being excited by the thought of sex; But of course, being denied climax and orgasm, you never experience the post orgasm "drop". You just continually stay at that pre-climax high, high enough to be exciting and arousing, but not high enough to tip you over the edge.

After a while, you can even get to the stage of dreading the thought of even having an orgasm, the post orgasm drop being so void of that pleasurable feeling. Similarly, you may also feel "strange" when not wearing the cage, it becomes so normal and comforting to wear it.

If you think you want to continue with chastity long term, that's quite important.
    Think of it from her point of view:
    "He keeps asking me to unlock him. Does he really like it? Is it hurting him? ... ".
    The more you ask to be unlocked, the less likely she'll feel comfortable with you wearing it long term and the more she'll get used to thinking it's just a toy for momentary use.

It sounds like it's getting too late to warn you "Be careful what you wish for" :rolleyes::+1:

Anthony lee likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

5. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
  6. z3nuwen

z3nuwen Member

Local Time:
    This morning woke up a little late because of the split night. God, I was horny at that time. I didn't want to wake up my wife, so it was wise to get out of bed for a while and write the post above.
    She gave me the key to unlock and wash myself. Have to find a way to clean myself during lock up, but figuring out how to do that can wait until the new device is delivered.
    Anyway, I managed to not only get the cage off but also the base ring, was planning to keep that one because of the erection I was expecting after such a lock up period that my body is not used to. But ok, it was coming off quite easily.
    Went back to the bedroom and there I found my wife with her little rabbit friend enjoying herself. Asked if I could help a bit and she invited me into the bed. After finishing her off with the rabbit first, we had PIV sex and I nearly exploded. After we rested a little while kuddling, I told her again that I am very proud of her, playing the KH role so good. It was a nice adventure and we will definitely do this again. My wife had lots of attention - although she says she didn't have any complaints before.
    There was a little shafing on the scrotum, just where the cage pushes towards the base ring caused by the weight of the cage, so I'll let that heal first for a couple of days. May be I will try this one on again, but I hope the new device will soon be delivered so I can try using that one. I will not be before the new year I'm afraid.

Concluding: this was a very positive experience for both me and my wife (confirmed again just now). Will definitely be continued :D

iome343, bondinchas and Iron78 like this.
  7. z3nuwen

z3nuwen Member

Local Time:
    The new device is still not delivered but I wanted to explore this journey so badly, that I tried another (plastic) case on that was originally intended for some electro stimulation, but I put it away because I found it the experience too heavy for me.
    The ring is a hinged one, but the case fits better and I can wear it under my jeans. Only disadvantage is that it's not as open as the metal ones and it becomes smelly quite soon. I have to take it of for cleaning at least once a day. Yesterday, I managed to wear it to work, but in the end it was anoying and irritating me a lot so as soon as I got home, I took out the key from the envelope (that my wife had sealed that morning) and freed myself. The irritation got so intense during the day that it was hard for me to get an erection. But that can also be caused by my body that was confused about what is happening.

Anyway, I gave it all two hours of rest and as I will be working from home for the rest of the week, decided to wear the metal ring with the big cage. This allows me to get partially hard when I'm aroused.
    And I certainly was aroused!
    We had a little talk about the whole chastity journey but my wife was not in the mood at first. When we went to bed, it was a whole other thing, however. I settled myself against her, and she felt the cage nice and warmed up and she began to move a little. That was an awesome feeling. Because of the space within the cage, it swelled and that moved the cage, which made her move even more and so on.
    She asked me if it was ok to tease me, she's still a little scared that it's mean to do that while I'm caged.
    After I acknowledged that it is ok to do so, she teased me while I was rubbing her all over, in the end fingering even and it was so exciting for her that she said she wanted to feel something bigger than my fingers inside her.
    Normally, this would lead to PIV, but being aware of my caged state, she reached for a toy and went playing with it. One more 'are you allright' question and after confirmation she was able to get herself to an O while I was enjoying that sight and the feeling of her warm body against me, encouriging her to go on and please herself. In the mean time, I kept touching her everywhere to make sure she was aware of my presence and help. Afterwards, it felt good to hold her and talk a little. She was very kind to me but didn't ask me if I wanted release, because I assured her that even when I ask for it, not to give in. I want to try for three weeks, but I'm not sure if she can manage without me inside her for that period of time. We'll see.

8. z3nuwen

z3nuwen Member

Local Time:
    Whoa! What just happened? After the darts finals we went to bed and I told my wife that I warmed her toys under the electric blanket. She was tired however and didn't have the energy to play. No problem ofcourse, I'm there to please her but only if she wants to.
    So I was just petting her a little until she fell asleep. Still wearing the cage that is too big, so my half erect penis wanted to break out badly. Eventually I was falling asleep and woke up again just a little later. As long as I touch her in her sleep, she lies quite still, but when I stop touching her, she turns on her side so I can spoon her. I wanted that feeling badly so I stopped petting her and just waited until that moment. Soon, she did as usual turn on het side and immediately, I nested myself against her, touching from the tip of my toes upto the chest. Somewhere in the middle the cage with my half erect penis in it was pounding against her buttocks. The feeling was awesome! So very intense that I can't remember having it like that before. I felt every fiber that touched her, warming up. Glowing against her body. Once things became too hot, I had to back down and leave that feeling but I didn't want to leave that marvelous feeling.
    Now, I feel guilty and my mind goes wild: the meaning of all this, is to let her have fun and enjoy without pressure to do something in return for my attention, so I'm supposed to receive none. But she is sleeping and will not recall this. My body is in need of touch and I wished she would wake up because of me embracing her, so I could still make her come with the toys. I feel confused and selfish, because my pleasure in pleasing her was taking control. I should let her sleep of course because she told me that she was tired.
    My attention should go to her when she wants it and I should not want to wake her up because I like that feeling.
    Btw, today I asked her once to release me, just to test her and luckily, she said no.

9. stallionBoi

stallionBoi Teased Member

Explorer
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    Great read, thanks for sharing.

My absolute favorite place to rest my teased, denied cock is between her soft warm cheeks...

Bound4life and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  10. z3nuwen

z3nuwen Member

Local Time:
    Today marked 8 days and the last couple of days were absolutely amazing! Switched to the short cage (it is really too short, it pulls the base ring away from my pelvis crushing the balls a little between the base ring and the underside of the cage). I'm hopefull that the new cage will arrive in the coming days.
    My wife really got the hang of being my key holder and she now understands that I can have pleasure from giving her pleasure. I repeatedly told her not to feel guilty about that and she seems to enjoy it more and more with every day that passes. Every night she came at least once using my near competitor, the rabbit. She also picked up teasing me, knowing that I can't do much for myself so all attention from me still goes to her.

Two nights ago: Although I cannot get hard in the cage, the erection on the pelvis side of the base ring can grow internally (remember, the base ring is pulled away from my pelvis, for about 2.5 cm, which is around one inch). Lying next to her when she fell asleep got me into a state where the internal erection pushed as hard as it could and I was edging for a couple of minutes. My body is not used to this situation and I was also a little afraid of what might happen. So I let it pass by - although it was very hard to think of something else at that moment. Eventually I fell asleep as well. The short cage wakens me at night sometimes but it doesn't feel uncomfortable at all.

Yesterday was the top, where she got three O's. One of them orally, which took a while, but I managed to let her cum. It really helps her getting to a high when I rub myself against her and mimic her breathing and the little noises she makes. It's a real turn on for her when I do that. I can also give her a very nice feeling by holding her tight while satisfying her with some toys or my fingers. Normally, I would climb on top of her and start PIV long before that point. Now, I know it's not going to happen which is really a mind-switch.
    She has never been so horny day after day but now she knows that I don't have/want to cum, nothing seems to stop her. By the way, the last O she had was after she said 'Well, if you don't want to f*ck me, then I have to take other measures' after which she grabbed the rabbit from the night stand again. How deep am I in the rabbit hole was the first thing that came to my mind.
    Unfortunately, yesterday evening we wanted to go to sleep when I noticed that one ball had slipped out of the base ring, which gave me a kind of a bad feeling. I told my wife and she gave me the key to get the whole thing off. The scare of that situation that I've not been in before, prevented me from getting an erection while free. I think my body also didn't know what to do because of this new situation, being free after 8 days. I fell asleep but woke up a few times now that I had this ED issue in my head. Besides that, the thing my wife said about 'other measures' made me uncertain about the competition with Mr. Rabbit. What if she decides that a well shaped masturbation devide is better in the end because a) she doesn't have to wait for my temporary non-functioning penis after being unlocked and b) Mr. Rabbit can be always available - at least when the battery is charged.
    This morning however, we talked it over. I also confessed my uncertainty from last night and she reassured me that my piece of real living tissue still has her preference.

Anyway, while fully unlocked and also without the base ring, there was a nice opportunity to clean everything thoroughly. My wife also asked me if I wanted to find out if I can get hard again and have an O. Sure I did and I asked if she wanted to help. We went back to bed and within no time, I had a firm erection. Before I knew it, she took it into her mouth and started a very nice BJ. Nearly came, which she noticed and decided it was too soon. Then, she came on top of me, riding me although just before she told me that her pussy was still a little sore of the oral treatment and the other Orgasms she had the night before. This seemed not to be a problem for her and I came quite quickly. At least that was an assurance that everything still works as designed. That relief was enough to let me get back to very small very quickly but she of course didn't have enough. Mr. Rabbit to the rescue, but I didn't mind this time. Glad he could take my place here and help her get another orgasm.
    After that we took a long shower together and while cuddling and rubbing each others skin, we found ourselves content with the situation. The break after 8 out of the 21 days I would like to be in chastity is no longer a disappointment, we can live with it and we'll try somewhat longer next time.

In the end we both agreed that the whole chastity thing can be beneficial for both of us, even though I'm the one carrying the device. She said that she doesn't find it strange anymore and it is very arousing. The key is still around her neck. This afternoon I relocked myself and we were trying to see if I can go for a ride on the bike without hurting myself. Luckily, no problems at all, so that's another thing we tried.
    At this moment I don't think that long term chastity - longer than a month or so - will be for us, but we will see how things develop from here.
    I am so happy with my wife, she was always aware of the differences between men and women, both physical as psychological. Still it must be hard to understand and even accept when your husband tells you that he doesn't want to have PIV sex with you. It totally blew her mind at first. I've done a lot of reading on the subject lately and I told her that there is a lot of miscommunication (or no communication at all) between men and women on the subject of intimacy. Like the fact that a man must have an orgasm once his penis got erect, to prevent 'blue balls'. That would be so painfull for a man, but it just isn't. Uncomfortable yes, but painfull? No way.
    Counting the days in chastity starts again, but do we find that a disappointment? Certainly not.

Will be continued.

11. z3nuwen

z3nuwen Member

Local Time:
    Yesterday, I was in my home office the whole day and it was quite cold there. We have very high energy prices these days so I was dressed a little warmer but in the end I still had some shivers of the cold. When I went to pee, I found that my scrotum was all shrunk and the left ball had even slipped through the base ring, without me noticing it! I could just simply get the complete device off without any trouble. I've read somewhere that you can keep the whole thing a little warmer wearing a sock or anything so that the shrinkage won't be that bad.
    Of course I had to wait for my wife to return from work before I was able to put it back on - getting out wasn't that hard, but getting in unnoticed is impossible. So in the evening, after a thorough clean and a little warm water to loosen the scrotum, I was able to put it back on.
    I was able to control myself, but since last weekends relief, I found myself more and more eager to take things in my own hands. But yeah, I cannot help myself now and have to wait for a little teasing again. Currently, my wife is having her period and is not that in the mood of much physical contact. She kind of ignores my attempts to just hold her, still accustomed I think that I want something in return. Last weekend I noticed that it's getting more and more inside her mind that without the key she has around her neck, I cannot get so much in return. But now, a few days later, that seems to have faded away. Looking at it from her perspective, this is not strange, because of course she doesn't wear the chastity device. It's me that is constantly reminded of wearing it.
    Hopefully that thought will settle in and be part of her. That the more she teases me, the more attention she gets also without me getting anything but the fun of the teasing. Which she finds a nice thing to do luckily.

In the mean time, the larger cage arrived in the mail. I've now cleaned it by boiling it in water for about 20 minutes and I will try it on tonight I guess. See what that brings.
    It's now been somewhat more than three days since my last O and flashes of thoughts about 'what did I do' come across my mind. I know that if I wanted to stop, I could just say the safe word to my wife and she will immediately give me the key, but then the adventure will be over and I don't want that either. I think I don't have to come up with this idea of chastity again. We agreed on trying this for at least half a year (not 6 months total denial but a total period of 6 months where we build up the lock up time) and I want to stick to that.
    Last time, 8 days was enough, we will try 10 (or more) days this time. Build it slowly so that we both get more experienced and learn to adapt. Exciting!

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  12. z3nuwen

z3nuwen Member

Local Time:
    Another update here. Don't know if what I'm writing is interesting enough to read, but at least I have a journal for myself as well so I can read later what happened since the adventure started :p

Yesterday evening I put on the larger cage and that feels good as well. While I was getting accustomed to the smaller one, the thought of a ball slipping out every now and then is not a pleasant one, even though I didn't notice it yesterday. It's a matter of gap I think, because the ring that comes with the bigger cage is the same size and nothing like that happened today, whereas the gap between the ring and the lower side of the cage is smaller. Once we decide if this lifestyle is for us, I'll try and find a custom one to avoid such problems.
    The larger cage is somewhat too large actually. My penis does not fill the entire thing while flacid so when I get aroused, it grows to the far end and because the cage is slightly bent downwards, it starts pushing upward half way, while holding the tip down. It's bending in the shape of the cage obviously, but the push upward in the middle is kind of on the edge of painfull.
    The small cage however, was so short that it pulled the whole thing, including the ring away from my pelvis, putting a bigger force on the scrotum by squeezing it between the ring and the underside of the cage. This causes a burning shafing, which makes it uncomfortable to wear. Ideal would be something in between.

Anyway, there was another talk with my wife and she said that it will settle in but it takes time. At the moment she is busy with other things, work related things that cause her stress. Don't want to rush her of course, but I told that I can ease her aching body by a massage of her shoulders without needing anything in return. That's the part that is conciously or unconciously still holding her back of getting completely along with it. I'm sure it will come. Now that I'm going to bed with her in the evening, I'm also better awake in the morning, which she finds comfortable and pleasant. The little things might set things in motion some time...

saruman likes this.
  13. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing, you guys seem to be handling things well. Makes sense on the cage issues, those are some of the biggest challenges with the cheaper ones and the lack of information sometimes to really understand the measurements. Each one can have slight tweaks to them that makes something good, perhaps other parts not so good, and then trying to understand what it all means. Of course, the fact that we're all different, also adds to the complexity of things. What works for one doesn't mean it'll work for another. For me, I've found round rings to be better so far vs Oval. The only partial exception to that was the HT knockoff I wore, but to me, the ring shapes also were not consistent as you moved down in size, so that (amongst other features didn't care fore) made that not a great long term fit for us.

I/we are still a work in progress ourselves, just my thoughts and take them for what their worth. Thank you for sharing your journey, and I'm sure you'll enjoy reading back on it down the road. Perhaps even laugh at some of it.

z3nuwen likes this.
  14. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    A few of your comments n there made me think.
    1. if you have a ball slip out no big deal, although I do get a sick feeling for a little but ask for the key. take it off, and let things settle down for a little bit before you put it back on. That can be overnight like you did or just 20 minutes while the wife supervises that you don't play with yourself or anything that works for the 2 of you.
    2. I don't have a hard time coming to attention after we are being intimate with me locked and then she takes the key off. I grow like a rocket. My wife is not a fan of actually taking the cage off when she is ready for sex but she has gotten more used to it latesly and doesn't seem to care anymore.

15. z3nuwen

z3nuwen Member

Local Time:
    Thanks @Stephplayswithyou and @Bound4life for your comments.

It's been 12 days now without an O and that's mostly because I just had little to say about it. :)
    Last time, I was released after 8 days and when I got in again, I wrote that we'll try 10 days now. Her period is over now and I expected that my wife would hand over the keys but she didn't. She also asked me if I wanted to know how many days are remaining for me to be in chastity. :+1:
    Obviously I said that I didn't want to know that, explained why with an anology (95% of the pleasure in a present is the anticipation of it) and we talked a little about it again. Luckily, she is very aware of the differences between men and women and although she couldn't imagine being locked on her own, she could kind of understand that not receiving the present itself (the last 5%) can bring so much pleasure. She has no complaints (didn't have complaints before btw) and this control over my O's is arousing for her as well. I think we will have a bright future in this journey unless anything happens that prevents that.

The last week was a little hard for me because she was not in the mood to be touched too much, but she could clearly see my eager to hold her, caress her. That's a turn on for her and yesterday evening in bed, while we watched TV, she started crawling through my chest hair and caressing my upper body. I then knew she would 'allow' me to touch her more than just hold and spoon her. It got really hot and at one point she took one of the toys - a little wand - from the nightstand and used it on herself while still actively teasing me. In return, I was helping her to an Orgasm by caressing her body, being very close to her, touching her everywhere, sucking her nipples and matching my breath with hers. I like that a whole lot more while being caged because I can now totally concentrate on her pleasure, not thinking about the fact that I want to have that ultimate point of pleasure myself.
    So she is now very aware of my desire for teasing and she also likes doing that :+1:

There was a downside this time however as I ordered a smaller cage and that came in on wednesday. The size was the same as the one I had before, but with a smaller gap to prevent a ball slip out. I just started weating it thursday and because there was not much touching upto this point, it was not a big thing (pun intended). But now, the teasing was so delightfully effective that again, being the same length as the other short case, my member grew to the point that the whole cage was pushed away from my pelvis again, causing heavy pains in the skin of my scrotum. It thought my balls would be ripped off. It was really painfull and during her pleasure moment I could hardly continue. As I didn't want to disappoint her at that time, I somehow managed to keep going but when she was finished, I told her about the pain and she gave me the key to unlock myself. As soon as the cage was off, I could use the precum (there was a lot of it) to ease the skin in the places it hurt the most. I slept with just the ring on and this morning, I switched to the larger cage again.
    Unfortunately, the cage mounts on the different devices are not compatible, so I have to switch the ring with the cage as well. Now that I've done this more, it becomes easier as well. Thanks to the tips I got here I'm now able to get the ring on quite easily and removing it is not difficult at all.
    This morning we had a little conversation about what happened and then I told her about custom cages like the MM Jailbird and it's price. She said that buying so many rip off devices to find a good fitting one might in the end be more expensive than buying one like the Jailbird.
    Next time the thing is coming off (whenever that may be :D) it will probably stay off for a couple of days or a week to allow taking some more acurate measurements and we will order such a thing.
    The disadvantage of the current larger cage is that when I'm waering jeans, I have to make my movements very carefully. For instance getting in and out of the car takes a little more time now, because I don't want to have something stuck anyware when I plop down in the chair.
    With the smaller cage, this problem is not there, I can hardly feel it when wearing it, but then I have to switch back to the larger one - that requires changing the ring with it - before any random teasing session. I don't want to hold her back doing that at any time :rolleyes:

Quite an adventure again this time and I feel so damn lucky having my wife on board as my KH, not just for living my fantasy but also seeing the advantages for herself.

To be continued...

16. z3nuwen

z3nuwen Member

Local Time:
    14 days was my streak. Yesterday, my wife decided it was enough and she wanted to feel me inside her.
    I had been building up my hornyness those days and in the end I could not stop wanting to touch her, rub her, please her and after a nice massage, she told me that she likes the attention and my devotion, but using toys to cum is still not the complete thing for her, even though she had cum more often in five days than in the last months together.
    So we had PIV, although I proposed to use a sleeve because when the cage was removed, I was too aroused to get the ring off and the cage mount on the ring would possibly pinch her in her most intimite parts. The sleeve would cover that mount and that worked well. I didn't feel too much at first, but it was not possible for me to withhold my O. It was explosive!
    Afterwards, she told me to be unlocked for a couple of days, giving me the possibility to play with myself (and with her) as I would now be able to remove the ring as well.

Now three questions come to my mind:
    1) When the cage is removed after multiple days, things can get a little smelly, even with regular cleaning. Urine can be washed of caged easily, but precum gets in the smallest of corners. Do you clean you cock after it's released during play time?
    2) Do you remove the ring before PIV? I my case that would mean that my wife hands me the key well before the act, thus eliminating a lot of the anticipation part.
    3) After being uncaged during play time, my penis can get fully erect (at least it did now) but that might not always be the case. How do you handle that when KH wants to feel you inside but you won't come erect? That might be a trigger to stop trying chastity.

I'm taking more exact measurements during the coming days so I will be able to order a custom cage in the future. I first want to have another streak to see how that goes before spending that much money.

Now that I have gotten the 'freedom' to play with myself, I don't have the urge to do so. That definitely changed with this last period of chastity. I expected to be aroused at random times like before, but no such thing. It looks like I can't get the energy to even feel anything growing in my member.
    I also have to really try to focus on my wife again, worse: I am not focussed at all and she noticed: I made coffee but forgot to get it from the coffee machine. 'That would not have happened if the cage was still on' was her reaction. It might well be that she asks me in the coming days to lock up again...

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  17. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    I am not sure if your goal was to get opinions on your questions but if not please forgive my misunderstanding.
    1) Yes I always give myself and the cage a good cleaning in the shower after I am released (and that only happens if she wants PIV) So the understanding for us is that if she wants PIV she lets me out. Then I shower and lock back up unless she specifically told me not to lock back up.

2) No my wife takes the cage off and then she usually rotates the ring so that the pinchy part is below my balls. Don't worry I never notice it and it doesn't seem to pinch me during PIV. On rare occassions she will have me rotate the ring while she gets the lube. Having the ring on can also help you maintain a harder erection, like wearing a cock ring.

3. I think I've only had this issue once and it just took her playing with me for a minute or 2. It was not an issue and she has commented that sometimes it happens and she is happy to wake him up if needed.

z3nuwen likes this.
  18. z3nuwen

z3nuwen Member

Local Time:
    My goal indeed was to get answers or opinions on my questions. May be I could have stated that more clearly.
    I very much appreciate all the help, answers and information I receive here. As being still relatively new to all of this I absorb as much as possible to help us getting on our way.

On topic: My wife certainly has seen some changes in my behaviour and a date for lock up is already running around in her head. She doesn't want to tell me when that is, however. So I still have freedom for now, but I don't have that much desire to masturbate like I did before.

littleguy3 likes this.
  19. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Continuously switching cages will become counter productive. You should settle on one and stick with it for a while, eventually you’ll know when you’re ready to downsize. The resting state becomes smaller, but don’t panic… I don’t see any changes to my erect size (yet!). Ideally pick a cage with multiple size tubes but compatible rings, that way your body isn’t adapting to a new ring too.
    Just my opinion and some will disagree, but a custom cage isn’t necessarily better than any other. Honestly, how many have you seen for sale after purchase? It’s not the holy grail of cages that you may be lead to believe.

The pain you described when excited also become more manageable. After a while it’s like the body knows (or maybe it’s the smaller cage) but the forceful erection is replaced with a nice tingle and accompanying dribble. It has in my case anyway.

If it wasn’t preplanned I sometimes give it a quick wipe with a baby wipe…. But that’s rare. My wife has this little trick. It’s not a trick it has me pondering every time. I’m allowed out for cleaning, anything sexual always follows an occasion as such, but not always. This way, no cheesy dick ruining fun time but also keeps (some of) the spontaneity.

Yes. I don’t like the sensation with the ring on. Not a fan. It’s not necessarily a problem if you are to be locked up 24/7. You just don’t react the same (or at least I don’t). I don’t have the immediate erection as soon as it’s removed anymore, it takes a little physical stimulation.

7 months in and I have only ever suffered this fate once. The culprit, too much Emla cream before stimulation.
    I wouldn’t suggest this to be a major concern. If you worry about it, it will probably happen. No, you should start to worry about prematurely ejaculating!

bondinchas likes this.
  20. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    I completely agree! Good response. As far as cleaning is concerned, I use a Q-tip and spray bottle or shower wand and have had no trouble with keeping my polycarbonate cage clean and odor free for up to a month of continuous wear.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  21. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    I'm envious of how quickly your wife slipped into the role of keyholder and enjoying your reports very much. Thanks.

22. z3nuwen

z3nuwen Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the tips!

Almost a week out of the cage now. My wife wanted me to play with myself for a while before locking up again. She knows about my masturbation habits and it doesn't bother her much. We even used to masturbate a few times together in bed, just lying next to each other enjoying ourselves and seeing each other reach their climax. Very arousing!
    She is not into reading about chastity because English is not her native language. It would take her too long to read and would probably give up even before getting to the most interesting parts. I might try to translate some important parts - especially the ones about benefits for her - to our own language.

So all she knows about it, she knows from me. I want to tell her as much of what I've learned as I can without constantly bothering her. It varies from day to day how much she is interested in it.
    I told her that a lot of Key holders that are reticant at first, can really get in their role when they notice the difference in their men's attention when released and given the freedom for a couple of days. She said that she could totally understand that!
    May be I should be frightened now, she has a lock up date in her mind (anytime soon I guess), but I like the excitement and make the best of it now until it's time :rolleyes:

I've had enough time to take measurements now, showed a possible custom cage to buy after the next stint. But as I don't even know the moment she wants me locked again, I certainly don't know the next release. For now, she said that releases will take place at least after three weeks at most. We'll see how that evolves...

23. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    A couple of ways you can make translating quicker and easier...

- Use a browser that has a 'translate page' option.
    Chrome is one, some others do as well. Just right click on the web page for the option.

- Cut and paste the text into Google Translate, and then cut and paste the result into a document.
    You can translate large blocks of text quite quickly doing that, then it's a much quicker job to scan through the result and correct any colloquialisms or mistranslated words and phrases.
    https://translate.google.co.uk/

24. z3nuwen

z3nuwen Member

Local Time:
    Today I locked up as requested by my wife. She had planned this already when she let me out for a week or so.
    She notices the differences when I'm locked for a few days. Of course the changes are for the better, but she realises that she married me for who I am, not the one that I can become.
    Also, she still says it's about doing it for me. Hope that will change in the future, but there is no rush. I read journeys from other people that take years. At least I have her onboard for the biggest part.

Thanks for the tips. But the books I read are from Kindle and the online reader refuses me to select the translator.

25. z3nuwen

z3nuwen Member

Local Time:
    Can't sleep tonight because of some stomach pains. Read through some journals from others and I find some journeys are similar to what I experience myself, others are totally different. It's nice to see that even with this subject - from which I've never heard of before a month or three - there are so many possible ways to experience it.

Anyway, I'm in now for 7 days, around 10 days without an O.
    I can definitely feel the hunger for release building up again but I didn't mention that I would like to be released. I want to try and pin into her mind that it's her decision to let me out, when and for how long.

After she returned from work, I had dinner ready. Before, I sometimes made dinner and I like to do that, but it's just taking up time that I can spend on other things as well. But since the chastity journey began it's becoming more frequent and when I get the timing correct, it makes me feel proud and for her it's another example of me being a better husband while in chastity. Luckily she notices that.

This time being locked up it's a little harder for me because my wife is tired very often these days in the evenings and as we go to bed, she falls asleep before I can give her the pleasure I would like to give her. Some rubbing across her body feels very nice, but when I want to touch her more intimate parts, she pushes my hand away and tells me she is too tired.
    So much for my 'your pleasure is my pleasure' statement.
    During the last lock up, she was more in the mood and I could give her an O allmost every day. That gave me a lot of satisfaction as well. But this time, I can't enjoy the feeling of pleasing her and obviously
    I can't do anything to please myself as well.

This afternoon I said I would like to give her two orgasms: one for her and one for me, because I can't have one while locked. She just lauched at little. Oh, she knows how I'm building up that pressure again, but she doesn't pay too much attention.
    I'm beginning to think that the previous lock up with her many Orgasms was a one timer, but I'll just have to wait and see if things get better.
    I asked her myself to hold the key for me and although I still see her 'playing the game for me', I hope/fear that eventually she will pick up and exploit the possibilities it gives.
    Decided not to push for it, let her find out and accept the consequence like I'm experiencing now: a period of less sexual activity.
    This weekend I've booked a hotel room for just the two of us. I secretly hope that she is NOT unlocking me and give me (her) all the opportunities to enjoy the pleasure without having anything in return.

Hmm, now that I think of it... It's still too much in the 'me' form what I'm writing down. It should be all about her, even if she doesn't feel like being intimate for a while. Well, like I said: "I've asked her to hold the key", so I have to bear the consequences. I'm not planning to deviate from that thought.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice