New territory

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mountainman, Aug 15, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Mountainman

Mountainman Member

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    I’ve worn a cage before for a max of four days. Mrs Mountain wasn’t really into the physicality of the device (how it looks, how it makes my cock look, etc), and I didn’t like the way it felt after a few days. I had a few different cages which all had various holes / bars etc so what used to happen was either trapped skin getting pinched or particularly the foreskin pushing out between the bars and then getting caught against clothing.

I changed to a cage with no holes other than for peeing, so no more issues with trapped skin, and last week asked her to lock me up. She checked her calendar and said “hmm, my period isn’t for another 5 or 6 days, so…” I replied “that’s ok, I can do that”.

Well we were at a week so far and at least another day to go (period was late). Plus we’d both been talking about how good it was that I have to wait for her period to come to get the cage off. She was definitely enjoying the whole thing more than usual. So she decided that we’d wait till the weekend and make it ten days.

On Friday she said we’d have sex and I asked if I could make her cum with my tongue first before she takes the cage off. She agreed, and after orgasm announced that maybe I’d have to wait til Sunday!

On Sunday I said “oh god I really hope you’re going to unlock me tonight” and she said “we’ll see! Make me cum first!”

So we did the same thing again. She asked me if it really was that good waiting for her period before being unlocked, I said yes it was amazing. So she told me that she was going to let me wait until after her next period before letting me out.

I’ve gone from never going longer than five days to a two week lock up straight into a month with no relief.

My mind is still trying to figure it all out but loving it so far.

2. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    All together now:

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

:)

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck and enjoy it!

Goddessmercy and Mountainman like this.
  4. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Yep… think many of us have been there. When it clicks for the keyholder it gets really real really fast!

Goddessmercy, Lakeman and Mountainman like this.
  5. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Yep. I suddenly went from a week here and there to a 3 month lockup.

LongTimeLurker and Littlejt1 like this.
  6. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Crazy how different folks have different experiences…also age plays a factor I believe. Wife and I have been at this for close to 10 years, and we’d go hot and cold here and there until about 2 years ago when she started being very in to enforcing things, which led to having me pierced… after it healed and stretched for the cage, it’s been pretty much a permanent situation and my orgasm frequency dwindled significantly. We started using an app to track things in July of 2021, and for all of 2022 I logged 51 orgasms for me vs. this year to date (2023), at only 5… the last one was more than 90 days ago, so she’s definitely 100% in now, and likely no going back.

Goddessmercy and Mountainman like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice