Falling Deeper & Deeper down the Rabbit Hole...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Feb 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    And Loving every minute!!

My Wife/KH and I are both really enjoying this ride more and more...
    Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since my last release which was a Top 5 Orgasm with intense P.O.T. afterwards.
    Last weekend I was un-caged, tied to the bed and received in incredibly intense teasing session with denial and then locked back up.

We snuggle every night while she'll hold and tease me.
    I'm allowed to worship Her quite often and hold Her while She orgasms.
    I'm beyond ecstatic when I can hold Her as She cums and then slowly caress Her after and gently suckle on Her sensitive clit.

We've been kinky for a bit; while I'm prone to be submissive we've switched in the past - one night I asked if She wants me to tie Her up sometime; my Wife asked if that's something I need to do from time-to-time - when I told her no, I don't 'need' to be the Top and love being her sexual submissive she just smiled - Appears are roles are becoming defined.

She's also becoming stronger and more resolute; She Loves to watch me cum but is getting stronger at sticking to Her guns - this morning she was teasing me in bed; She was incredible turned On and wet, pulled up her top and told me I could touch but not use my mouth on either Her Boobs or Clit. I was extremely horny and frustrated.

For tonight I only know She has something planned but I won't be allowed to cum.

Some times She'll get me so worked up I can't speak straight; She came up with Her own term - Flustrated... :)

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice