Stop cage slippage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 4328, Aug 1, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    Hello, fellow chastity lovers.

Don't you just hate it when the heaviness of the cage makes it slide down. I just hate when that happens!

Well I am hear to tell you about an amazing, simple and easy chastity life hack that you will love.

Ok. Sounds like an infomercial. Hey a chastity device infomercial would be cool. Something like,

Ladies, has your household workload got you working night and day? Make breakfast, get the kids to school, work a job, laundry, driving the kids to ballet and soccer practice? Only to come home to make dinner for the family, wash the dishes, make sure the kids do their homework, all while your beloved hubby enjoys his Sports Center on ESPN?

Then, ladies, you will love our latest household gadget that can get all these things done in less time, with a multitasking feature that will surely make household management fun again. You will have more time for yourself, and taking care of you, since you are taking care of them.

(Show chastity device) With this handy little device, which you install on your husband, you will get so many things done so fast, it will make your head spin.

All you have to do is tell him you to do list, then whisper in his ear, "if you do this, a little later maybe we could.........!

Remember, always say maybe.

You just turned your to do list, into a honey do list, in a snap!

Yes, ladies, your to do list will go from honey do, to honey DONE!

But wait, there's more...... If you call with the next 30 minutes, we will include free, a little French maid costume for him.......

Ok.....enough of that. I brought you here for an amazing life hack that will help you. I have to build

Without further ado....

I wear a stainless steel open design cage 24 7 365. If you are just hanging out, you may want to be a little loose clothed. But, then, you probably want your ring to be snug against you.

The fabric store makes a gooey double sided sticky tape that you can fix a hem with. You press the sticky side down, rub to seal it well, then peel the paper back to reveal the other sticky side.

I put it on my skin up where the top of the ring sits. Then put the ring over it. It is always kinda rubbery, and doesn't seem to ever completely cure. Then slap the cage on and away you go. Make sure you get the goods all in the cage of course.

I have read others trying string or something to cinch around the waist or other ways to keep the cage up from sliding. This has just enough tackiness to hold it in place. It has been just the other day I discovered this and it is great now.

I think it is meant to be ironed once placed in a hem to secure it. I strongly advise against ironing it.

Two things. You gotta be shaved. You don't need a really big piece. I kinda over killed it and more stuff is sticking than just the cage.

This has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Lol

2. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Great post. Brightened my otherwise horrible work day! Thank you.

Guest 4328 likes this.
  3. Petey

Petey Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Not sure about the tape idea... maybe just get a smaller base ring?
    Funny infomercial though! lol

CuckeldBull likes this.
  4. Guest 4328

Local Time:
    I tried a smaller ring and that didn't work so well for me. There is just a lot of expansion and contraction going on where sometimes its loose and sometimes it ain't. Just a small piece of this too creates a non skid with a bit of stick.

5. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I feel like this ends badly. I'm thinking maybe you can cause skin irritation this way.

How long have you been doing it?

6. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    My wife has the stuff your referring too. I’ll give it a try for the team! That is bothersome how half your dick is exposed due to wgt of cage n ring. Have some small birdcages I’ll be trying in a few days that dont weigh as much as others. Couple days I’ll report back. Lettin a rub sore heal.... Im fragile n new. Lol

7. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    I have a new cage that I love but I am experiencing the same issue when I'm flaccid! A smaller ring is obviously the answer! I did try surgical tubing around the ring and it worked great! Also wearing tight panties works well for me too! Also there are plenty of lighter-weight cages on the market! Good luck

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    This was my thinking to,

9. Mr.CagedSkittles

USA. Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I'm looking for a solution for the same problem. I want to keep ring closer to my body. I like the sting idea but I'm curious what other solutions others have come up with

10. Guest 4328

Local Time:
    Update:

I have been trying this since a few days before my initial post.

It is working very well for me. Keep in !Ind that I did have a little too much tape on the first time. So I tried to see just exactly how much I would need for it to do an adequate job.

I put a very small, and I mean small, piece of the tape on me, and it held for a few days, even showering daily, it made it thru a couple showers.

It was maybe 3/8" square at the most. No sore or infection. Its great. If it works for you, great! If not, any other ideas?

11. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Just Gorilla Glue

12. Guest 4328

Local Time:
    Ummm.....NO! On the gorilla glue. I like my skin and would like to keep it. I hate getting that stuff on my hands because you have to peel skin to get it to come off.

Wait, now I am straying off topic.....Lol

13. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    I would suggest testing it on your skin for 24 hours. Some people have reactions to adhesives that can cause a very nasty burn.

14. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    I had posted looking for some ideas as to how to keep the base ring high and tight.. It got no answers as of yet..Still did not stop me from Google and Yahoo leather Straps, Harness, or attachments.. I don't like the idea of plastic coated chain..Or Faux Leather covering the whole area
    So far the best I have found that looks somewhat appealing is Leather Camera Neck Straps.. Big enough for my waist .. (42) (44 measured around waist down to where cage would be)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice