Our Journey Into Chastity and Denial

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chaste Doc, Feb 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Chaste Doc

Chaste Doc New member

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    Our journey into this world began after New Year's Eve, 2022. After a solid couple weeks of holiday chaos, we finally had our chance for sex. Wife was a little out of sorts, so she asked me to give her a good masturbation show. Not a problem, she makes that a good time for me. The next morn, tho, I noticed right away that I must not have had a full draining. My switch was still full on. But, again, due to life's chaos, I had a few days to think about my building need again. FINALLY, two weeks after that, we had time to give my wife a nice massage on our massage table. I decided to lay out for my wife what I decided to propose. That all sex we share is first and foremost for her. I will not be allowed a release unless she feels it is best for her enjoyment. We decided that I will be very unlikely to look forward to PIV sex for the foreseeable future. If she wants my release, it will be slowly and perfectly ruined. She wants my need to remain high.

In no time I found that I was scrambling in all things to please her. Housework, store runs, cooking meals, dinner out and full body massage. Our version of a proper massage is that I am to be naked, with a butt plug placed. I am to focus on her and her massage as I leak and drip with need. She quickly decided she is liking this and has said we may continue long term. She also very much likes to edge me, or have me do it for her as she uses her wand, after her massage. She is not a fan of a cage, so as we call it, I am in a mental lock down, and I am proud to say that I have never cheated. As you all are aware, a cage is no guarantee anyway. But I would like the added enforcement. We will see as time goes on.

Now, six weeks into the year, I have only been allowed two very well done ruined orgasms. My neediness has never been this high. As of today, it has been two weeks since I've been allowed a ruined orgasm and she had said that I may be allowed a release this weekend. MAYBE. If she feels I've done all I can to behave myself and make her happy. I find myself hoping she will choose to continue our routine of my tease sessions every few nights. And, OF COURSE, her taking great joy from her Hitachi wand. Leaving me a throbbing, leaking mess.

As we continue down this road, I'll do my best to share our journey here and look forward to hearing thoughts and ideas from any and all in this fine group.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    Thanks for sharing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice