Wow, just wow.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lakeman, Jul 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    I mentioned in another thread recently that my wife lost all interest in sex six months ago due to menopause, and that she has recently started on HRT, hoping to see her libido return. Well, Saturday morning here just passed, and she's back! What started off as a nice kiss and cuddle in bed ended up with me giving her oral and her first orgasm since December.

The first time in six months since I've touched her below the waist, it was fantastic. And I was locked up this morning, when we finished she was up to get her coffee and said "maybe we'll have to let you out soon". Fingers crossed for tonight to be allowed out, but this morning was just perfect.

2. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Happy to hear that! Good luck!

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Happy for you. When my wife and our girlfriend went through menopause, one year apart, they no longer wanted sex as often but we still had good sex. My wife is turning 65 this month and although we only have sex once a week, she has some of her best orgasms now. Probably because she is using a vibrator and I am locked up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice