Shopping New

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by LockedCleanup, Feb 18, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. LockedCleanup

Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    I thought I posted this as a new, but apparently added it to another post so here it is...Sorry for the double.

Keyholder had me try a different shopping idea. Had me dress up in my Bright Pink shirt and dark slacks with Pink Socks... I would be buying panties. Went to Wal-Mart at about 6:30 in morning, where I went to the women's lingerie department an began to look around two women were stocking and soon asked if they could help me. I told them that I was looking for panties that would match my shirt. They did kind of give me look but both start pulling from rack and I held up my arm for them check the color, one wasn't quite right and then one of the ladies pulled out a pair and said this might be perfect they where lace and the exact same pink as my shirt. After verifying they were my size I thanked the and went to check out. The lady at the only open register that time of morning, was smiling and giving me the look as I paid, I then asked if they had a restroom, which she directed me was right across. I went to the restroom and put on the panties and threw away everything but the receipt exited, giving the checkout lady smile, wave and thanks as I passed. She had the biggest smile on her face!!

2. Deleted member 34330

I have been wanting to watch as my guy buy panties. And this sounds pretty exciting, but we are a little nervous about it. Did the people that helped you seem put off or have a problem? Of course I guess it depends on what part of the country you are in on what attitudes would be. The putting them on is great! Especially at a time like that where they would notice. We did hear that a couple of the places at our local mall that had signs up stating that they had security people that watched in the dressing rooms. I have had him try on clothes with his lace panties on and also locked up with nothing else on at them. I would like for him buy them where I could hang back and possibly capture it on my phone without anyone noticing.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    If the sissy has the appearance of a macho man I expect it would be rather amusing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice