Perfectly Ruined

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Peter Rabbit, Jun 20, 2015.

?

How much longer should I be denied an orgasm?

Poll closed Jul 4, 2015.
  1. 14 days - fireworks on the 4th of July! (and to break your one month record)

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. 26 days - until your first anniversary of orgasm control

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. 41 days - no orgasms in June or July

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. 194 days - no orgasms for the rest of 2015

8 vote(s)
    23.5%
  5. ?? days - It's completely her decision. Don't ask her for denial, or orgasms

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. 1 day - tomorrow, three weeks is long enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Random Thread
  1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    We're sprinting at the end of our marathon year of orgasm control. I'm on day 20 without orgasm. She gave me zero orgasms in January, just 4 ruined ones... and the idea of no orgasms in June and July was very appealing.

Ever since I ordered my custom steel cage (from MaleChastityNow) last July, she's been 100% in control of my pleasure since last July. This started in Dec 2013, when I finally truly submitted to her... to her happiness and pleasure. After topping from the bottom, and regressing and angling, I resolved to submit to her will.

I had tried to give up masturbation on the honor system, but only made it three months before I started edging myself. In April 2014, she decided I should finally get pierced. It was after milking myself with the gorgeous stainless steel NJoy, kneeling before her, naked, except locked in plastic. She smiled as I moaned and pouring out cum. I had been nervously dreaming about this for 15 years.

So now I have the gift of security - inescapable steel chastity. No pulling out in the middle of the night. My PA-hook keeps me still in my steel. It's like I'm a crate-trained puppy. Being locked is a comfortable safe space, a gift. Not a punishment.

After a year of submission, just before New Years Eve 2015, I made sure she was happy with "us", and my behavior. I work hard at being calm, and not puppy-dogging her. She's told me firmly, that I am not allowed to chase her. She can tease me whenever she wants, and I'm not to pout or whine, or grab at her. It's been difficult, but just last night I complied without complaint. I'm sorry, I'm chastity-drunk right now, and tend to ramble.

She agreed to continue. She agreed I would not masturbate for all of 2015. She teases and pleases me whenever she likes. I try very hard not to beg for pleasure or continued denial.

In May, she decided on a new device, the MouseTrap. This was the first time she chose a chastity device for me. She's learned I can't cum without frenum stimulation, despite weeks of trying. This new device is perfect. It allows her full access to tease, but I can't get off. I'll admit not trying, I'm a good boy! I don't want to break the spell, as this one is special gift from her.

You can see me in her MouseTrap in my gallery! She said she might get it engraved someday. :)

Finally, let me get to the present. I had finally asked her politely if she would help make our one year anniversary of her orgasm control special. I don't normally ask, but I asked for at least 3 weeks of orgasm denial (tomorrow), with the goal of no orgasm until our first anniversary. She said "we'll see" with a smirk, and hasn't given me an answer yet.

On Thursday, after breaking my 17-day record of no ejaculation (milking, ruined or spontaneous), we had a glorious hour-long session of teasing. I thought it was over, but hours later, she guided me upstairs and to the bedroom.

She spread her legs, showing me her trimmed pussy. “It’s your decision” she said. Tempting me that it was I who asked to not cum until July 17th. She was silky and wet. Pure heaven. I hadn't felt her in weeks. I could barely move without spilling. Her muscles undulated and gripped me, trying to get me to cum. I pulled out when it got to be too much. I hung there, my cock singing in the air, right in front of her lips. We kissed passionately. Then it must have happened.

I had felt absolutely nothing, but she told me I had poured out while we kissed.

I looked down to see her mound and lips covered with thick white cum. A lot of it! 18 days without release, and I ejaculated, completely without orgasm, or a single twitch. I smiled and played with it. I wanted to go down on her, but wasn’t sure how she’d react. My fingers slowly toyed with her lips and hood. She relaxed and enjoyed it. I asked before I slipped my finger inside her, and she nodded with approval. I felt her, gloriously hot wet and silky. My eyes fluttered. My cock was still rock hard. I gently fingered her with a second finger, and felt her clench all around me. She teased my fingers, making me wish I was insider her again. Later we showered - her (a sticky mess), and me with my unflagging erection.

We talked. She confirmed I hadn’t had an orgasm, and made sure I was ok. I hugged her, assuring her that I felt great and was happy. It was less than any ruined orgasm I've ever had, I felt nothing! It was the perfect ruined orgasm. It was sweet and silent. I just poured out as I hung there, slathered in her juices. No spurts, no clenching, no twitching. I released weeks of cum, without noticing. Zero orgasm. I was a good boy.

I mean it, t was absolutely perfect. The stuff of fantasies. She told me she loves how responsive I’ve become to her touch. I’ve felt no drop in desire or adoration. And she is still enjoying me in this state. She touches my nipples and my eyes flutter and I blush with how easy I've become.

I know I am high right now, and far too many expectations, but… I am eager to mark this 1st year, this marathon of being under her orgasm control, with a sprint at the end.

I hope you enjoyed me sharing our experience. We are! :)

Tell me, how much longer should we go? How much longer should I be denied an orgasm?

Argentus and Felix cum ea like this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    So, in this past week we've had a lot of progress. But I'll keep this post short.

After a long rambling conversation a few nights ago, she agreed to hold my key. This would take this burden of self control from me, and she'd take responsibility. I asked her to take me further than I could go myself.

Without prompting, she said she would wear it proudly around her neck. I was so touched I started to tear up.

We haven't graduated to enforced chastity, yet... but someday. She still likes that it's my decision not to orgasm. She gushed at much she loved taunting and tempting me to lose my control. I did explain that it's *always* my decision, and she felt relieved by that.

After a bit of fellatio to tease me, we did switch me back into my snug Contender. I needed to feel held. She mused about taking the key with her during the week she'll be away.

3. oakbisubmwm

oakbisubmwm RobynRed

Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    Congratulations on the perfect ruined orgasm, that sounds so satisfyingly unsatisfying.

Argentus and Peter Rabbit like this.
  4. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    It is (and should be) her decision, entirely. If she reads this and wants input, my advice is to make it a whole year. Isn't that the dream? Imagine the orgasm after months and months of denial. I apologize to you, as I know a big part of you doesn't want that (at least, if you're anything like me), but a big part does, too.

Congratulations on finding what sounds like a beautiful relationship that works for you both.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    This has been a record-breaking period for me, and us. It's our longest joint experiment with both orgasm and ejaculation denial yet. I definitely don't want to jeopardize future fun by overdoing it. She is rightly skeptical that I can maintain mental health during the week she's away on travel.

6. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    My last tease in June was last night.

“You’re angling"
    I was bending over in the kitchen to read some mail

She had called me out, while rubbing and grabbing my ass

I purred.
    She inched down my pants
She spanked me hard

I was teased all evening long on the couch

She casually toyed with my nipples and my magic spot through my clothes.

I was getting very wet and sticky, and it spread through my underpants.

Her fingers drummed me as I throbbed back.
    She pinched lazily.

I felt the overwhelming need to kiss and massage her feet, calves, thighs…
I moved to kneel and nuzzle between her thighs, but she waved me off.

As much as I wanted to taste her, I backed off.

Later, she knelt on the floor to focus on my nipples

She removed my top and her lips engulfed my left nipple, her fingers found my right

Her tongue slow danced sensuously with my left, she was rough and hard with my right

I started moaning loudly and bucking my hips

“Feel free to nipple-gasm”

She wasn’t taunting me. She meant it.

I relaxed and drank everything in.

My body hummed and writhed. I moaned, squeaked and squealed.

I was so close.

My magic spot felt ten time larger than normal

The tingling was amplified

It felt like a broad shallow puddle
    Each nerve firing felt like a raindrop dancing

Reverberating

Madness Rippling across

I was as close to the edge as I can imagine.

She stopped. 
I struggled to focus as I gazed back

“You can wait another four days, right?” 
without hesitation (I’m proud to say) I nodded “Uh huh!” 
In my minds eye, I was cute, mouth agape, bottom lip full and trembling.

“I’m taking you to you bed”

Upstairs as she disappeared momentarily, I started to strip my clothes off.

My tingling pinkness was soaked in sticky wetness, and I stopped to stare.
I was proud, and stood quietly until she returned.

She cooed. I wrapped my arms around her neck.

She rubbed me. We embraced and she swung us around.

Thrown on the bed.

She peeled me free. 
I was relieved, as the slightest motion of the damp cotton threatened to push me over the edge.

She let me relax for a short time.

She bent to wrap her lips around my naked magic spot.

It felt amazing. It was just a kiss, but it was like no other.

It was the pinnacle of 30 days of teasing.

I teetered on the precipice.

She has carried me to new heights.

“If I touched you again, would you cum?”

“It’s your decision” I was trembling.

“Of course it is. That’s not what I asked”

Her voice was firm and confident.
Not playful or teasing, just clear.

"If I touched you again, would you cum?”

“Yes”

She pushed me flat on my back, onto my side of the bed.

She grabbed my wrists and placed them across my chest.

She pulled out her vibrator. 
I watched her from a distance. My hands resting above my nipples.

I empathized as her face contorted in pleasure.

She was silent, I moaned and squeaked.

I felt sympathetic vibration.

"Mirror neurons” she muttered with a smile.

I didn’t want to risk a spontaneous and ruined orgasm.

She hadn’t asked me to try and cum.

So as she approached the peak, I let my muscles relax.

I became calm and submissive.

I drank in her orgasm.

I was thirsty for it.

It was beautiful.

I snuggled her chastely.

Her body was warm limp and ready for slumber.

I didn’t press my crotch against her.

I kissed her, and thanked her.

She smiled.

“It’s time to sleep”

Eventually my tingling subsided.

I slept surprisingly soundly.

This morning I glowed at her after bringing her coffee

We talked. We both enjoyed last night. 
I told her I wanted to make sure she enjoyed herself, because it can’t always be about me.

“I enjoy playing with you”

She pinched my nipple and bit my neck.

As I left to bathe, she smacked my ass.

I’m in love. 

I don’t want this to end.

7. HenryFlower

HenryFlower Owned by Ymmxqueen

UK
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    This reads like a poem. Lovely.

Sig Wyrminorb and Peter Rabbit like this.
  8. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much @HenryFlower
    My wife is my Muse, a goddess. She plays my body - taut and vibrating - with virtuosity.
    Keeping responsive to her touch, and keeping joyful for every little bit of play... has been immensely rewarding.
    It's taken a tremendous amount of mental control, and submission. But it's worth it.

(P.S. I re-read my 1-July post, and noticed a number of typos... I wish I could edit my prior posts!)

9. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Today marks my 360th days of orgasm control. I've been a good boy, and have never orgasmed without her consent. I am committed to continue through this entire year. I don't masturbate or edge or even play with my prostate anymore. I rarely stroke my cock now, even with her around. I prefer not to bring myself over the edge either, unless she asks me too. She's stopped asking.

For those who voted in my poll, thank you... the majority of you were right. It is Her Decision. We talked about locking me up and her taking the key while she was away, but she decided it would be too much for me. It turned out she needed be gone longer than one week, and with an indefinite return.

She gave me three orgasms over the Fourth of July weekend - she called them fireworks. ;) Each one was different. The first one burned as it rose through my urethra and was a bit painful as she rode me - I was anxious as a virgin boy. The second was fucking amazing - her favorite - I took her roughly from behind, and actually lasted until she told me to cum for her. We were both spent. The third was hushed in silence as she tugged very hard on my balls, but delicious in its own way.

So, I went all of June without orgasm, for a total of 34 days, with only one pouring out mid-way. That single perfect ruined orgasm was so sweet, it intensified my connection with her. Kissing her without feeling myself pour out was amazing.

I truly feel I could keep going indefinitely, as long as I had her love, support and encouragement. If I could share every spilling over with her, orgasm or no, for the rest of my life I'd be very very happy. Once every two weeks would be enough to keep my body from thwarting that desire.

10. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    So, I'm going a bit stir crazy today. I just found out yesterday that she won't be back until this weekend. That will be two weeks.
    I lie on my belly, unlocked cock tucked down, and my body quakes thinking of her. My hips grind. I whimper out loud involuntarily. My untouched frenum sings loudly, drowning out my thoughts. It's a challenge, but I don't touch it. I don't stroke.

I've been here before. I am truly in the danger zone, and I recognize that from prior experience. In the past, I'd play silly games of "oh, I'm allowed to edge. A ruined orgasm is ok. I'll just do this. I'm allowed to milk myself" None of that. It's easier if I simply don't touch or play at all.

I repeat my mantra. My goal of one year (2015-July-17) and all of 2015 (2016-January-01) of being under her complete orgasm control helps me stay good.

"I will never cum without your permission." If she asked me, I would commit to this. I would be honored.

[​IMG]
    (Source parker877)

But right now, I feel her absence deeply. I just want to be cuddled and loved, and my skin aches for her touch. This record breaking session of tease and denial throughout June - with a crescendo of orgasms on the Fourth - just makes this two week separation that much harder.

She'll be tired and exhausted when she returns. She teased me with the idea celebrating my year of orgasm control with a random decision. She would either make me orgasm when she gets back, or lock me up and enforce my chastity to take me further than my willpower will allows me. Or both. Or take my ass with her Feeldoe. Or take a break from denial for a few months - she misses my cock thrusting inside her - and have me orgasm a lot with her. Or go to a shop to choose a strap-on for me to use on her. Or collar me at a play party in celebration of my submission. Or make me cum like a woman, wiggling my frenum with a finger or two like a clit.

So many possibilities. I'm resolved to let her choose. It is Her Decision. I don't want to push, or pull. Foremost is her happiness and enjoyment. I don't need to fit our lives within chastity wank-fodder fantasies. Whatever She Wants.

Thanks for voting and your feedback. Writing helps me cope. It gives me something to do with my hands. ;):):p

Peter Rabbit

11. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    17th is just around the corner. Take a cold shower and keep your eye on the prize!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  12. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I'm unlocked and on honor system. But my commitment is keeping me safe. I once thought about hypnotism to prevent masturbation, but after a year of surrendering to consistent tease and denial, and almost refusing to stroke my cock when asked, I am finding this doable.

Anyway, this key thought came to mind. In early 2014, she was away for two weeks. She told me not to wait for her. She told me to orgasm while she was away, because she didn't want me to bounce on her head and be over eager when she got home.

This time, almost a year-and-a-half later, She didn't ask. She didn't tell me to orgasm, or milk myself. She knew she wasn't exactly sure of the return date. She could have told me to. But she didn't. She knew I'd be waiting for Her. She knew I'd keep my promise to never orgasm without Her permission this 2015. She also knew I could do this and still be a supportive friend and husband.

This is how much progress we've made. She understands me, loves me under orgasm control and denial. I've been good. I've shown her I can take a month of denial and still be a friend and companion. I've proven myself. I've earned this. I've earned her trust.

She promised she'd hold my key about her neck, and take my denial further than I can go myself, unlocked and unenforced. And she'd be proud to be my keyholder.

Strict Sir and steele like this.
  13. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    you should definitely lock it up. Even though you aren't masturbating without the cage you know always that you can.

With it you have no chance as cumming unless she lets you out. It is a mind fuck.

14. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I do self lock, but as I have a key, it's still my decision. She's not enforcing chastity, yet. But as I mentioned, she did promise to someday enforce my chastity. I'll say that even with a PA fixing to prevent pullouts, you can always take a vibrator to cum. It isn't great, but it does work. Actually, explaining to her that it is always my decision helped her relieve the guilt of denying me.

Aside from all that - yes, it is completely a mind fuck to be locked up without escape. It's an awesome mind fuck!

steele likes this.
  15. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    if you have the key you are not locked up. If she is not enforcing chastity you are not locked up.

I have tried vibing to orgasm and I can't do it.

As far as it being my decision, I agree with what you think. Even without access to the key I can still get out. Easily I can take a pair of pliers and twist the lock off. So In effect, like you it is my decision to be locked. And this thought makes me think about locks I can't get off with plyers.

I don't mean to sound critical, I know it sounds like I am.

HollyC and steele like this.
  16. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    LOL. This isn't an argument.

"if you have the key you are not locked up. If she is not enforcing chastity you are not locked up."

I agree! I am not locked or enforced. I wrote that I am "unlocked" and specifically that this year of orgasm control has made her comfortable with the idea of "enforcing" my chastity and proudly holding my key.

I'm not claiming anything I'm not. I've got both hands on the keyboard ;)

You can advocate that I should be locked, and I'm not disagreeing.

I've spent a year and a half in submission, gently wooing her and being patient. I just accomplished a full year without a single orgasm without Her. (Pro-tip, the trick is to never masturbate .) So I've been pierced, and We are ready for enforced chastity... when She wants it. It's not my decision, and I'm not pushing her.

I've proven myself that I can be a kind friend and husband while under constant teasing, frequent denial, and inconsistent locking. That's the important thing. Not my selfish mindfuck. That would be a gift from her. To keep me in that headspace for weeks and months.

I can't say "this guy on the forum said I should be locked" and expect her to say "ok then!" :)

I completely understand your advocation. But I am not going to start topping from the bottom again. That never lasted long. I have submitted to her whims and happiness. I've made my desires known and she will move on them when she's ready.

loyalhack likes this.
  17. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    I almost was let out this morning, but then she changed her mind.
    Totally had me believing she was going to let me out and let me cum.

Right when it came to the moment of truth she said, "eh maybe later"

Not sure what my morning has to do with this thread LOL

I like the last two lines in your above post. I do not want to tell her how to take care of me, she is figuring it out just fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice