My Birthday

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Bound4life, Nov 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Today is my Birthday. But yesterday after the wife and I had sex she had me lock up in the chastity that has not been used all month. She always has one key hidden but she took the spare key from me and I have no clue where she put them.

Most men get a blow job or sex on their birthday. My wife recently said she liked chastity last time we played with it (locktober) She liked the extra attention I paid to her as well as me having to sit in the bathroom so no dirty toilet or seat left up. So maybe she is taking more control and realizing the benefits. We are supposed to fly and see her parents tomorrow so I don't know when/if I will be unlocked for that. This is the first time she was more agressive and no mention of a lock up period has been mentioned. So I don't know how long she plans to keep me this way, but for now I am enjoying it. But I would have enjoyed a blow job like most men get too!!!! I have not had one of those since shortly after we were married, probably about a decade ago.

2. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    Happy birthday! Sounds like she's giving you a great present =P

I have to agree with you on the blow job thing. A decade seems like quite awhile to not get one lol. Have you talked to her about it? Seems like she doesn't like giving them obviously but she might on occasion if she knows you're feeling like you're missing out.

Bound4life likes this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I used to get birthday blowjobs ha ha. For the first 5 years anyways then they slowly went away. But they recently made a come back after I made sure she didnt have to lift a finger around the kitchen, made sure she knew how much I love her everyday with hugs, kisses and just telling her. Just those minor things made a major difference in our relationship.

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    Blow jobs for some.....Yet another of the often soon to be forgotten inducements to marriage.

Cock bait that can work very effectively on stupid guys who are led by their own cocks.

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    My wife use to say how much she loved sucking on my cock. The last time she sucked on me was April since than she has changed her tune and now says . She likes when I suck on someone's cock. Maybe your wife is headed down the same road and soon you'll be Locked, under her control and sucking cock for her.

Just a possibility

bethanise and Open2njoy like this.
  6. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    What a wonderful thought...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice