Back in the saddle again

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Inkstar, Mar 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Inkstar

Inkstar Active member

Professional Driver
    Florida
    Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Well howdy fellow mansion dwellers! My lovely lady @MissBritt and I have been away for quite some time. Life and youngins make things so busy sometimes.
    However, after a decent break, she has clicked the lock once again and we are, as the saying goes, back in the saddle again. It feels awesome and I'm continually surprised how it seems to always feel just a good as the first time we embarked on this adventure.
    Do any other members here, both keyholders and locked fellas, feel the same exhilarating excitment when returning to the lifestyle after a break?

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    We haven't had a break, we only discovered chastity about 5 years ago. But even after a couple days out it feels good to be relocked! Mind you its been a long time since I had even a full day unlocked, certainly over 2 years now. Welcome back and may your time in chastity be long and frustrating and orgasms few and far between!

Inkstar and skD like this.
  3. Inkstar

Inkstar Active member

Professional Driver
    Florida
    Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Two years without a full day of freedom; sounds like y'all have things figured out. HA! Thanks for the kind words and I'm sure I'll be in a somewhat similar predicament for the foreseeable future.

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice