An ongoing experience of chastity and love

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lockedwithlove, Apr 4, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. LockedInLove

LockedInLove Active member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    "...but again I don't even want to push that :)"

Very wise Lwl. I've been there, I've pushed, and I've forced our progress two steps backwards enough times to understand the value of patience. After all, isn't learning patience, and how to submit our urges to the honest, natural rhythm of our keyholders, the real point of submitting to the lock?

gary170, Panda2010 and Lockedwithlove like this.
  2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    Seems like everything is back to normal. I no longer have that weird pain, for now. Hopefully it stays gone but at the same time it wasn't a real big deal I just wanted to make sure I was being safe with myself and not letting kink get the best of my safety. Sexy wanted me locked back up after two days of freedom but I asked for another day more just to be sure all was feeling normal, I ended up being out for four total.

I made myself hard each day a few times and by the end of the fourth day I knew I was ready to be locked back up. The longer I stayed out the less I desired to be locked up again, It was nice having that freedom and I didn't really push to be back in the device either. I knew in the long run I would miss being under Sexy's lock and key if I asked to stop for a while so that thought diminished. Now that I've been locked back up for several days I feel the submissiveness to Sexy coming back and want to be obedient to my queen. I was truly slacking while I was out and that has carried over to now. I really did have a drop in "servitude" for Sexy. I just felt lazier, it didn't help that she let me orgasm a couple of times and I accidentally gave myself a ruined when I was testing for the pain.

Sexy definitely noticed a difference in me and I think she might be a little stricter with my orgasms now. It's exhausting to be the kind of man servant I want to be for Sexy and it's important to stay on a roll with it to keep up the momentum. I served Sexy and one of her friends dinner last week but I forgot to serve them dessert as they had to go off and study, Sexy was a bit dissatisfied with that. The thing is, I thought about but didn't do it and I'm not sure why, I'll make sure o don't make that mistake again. Actually, sexy and I have discussed me making dinner for all of her friends and serving them once the semester is over. I have to say I really like that idea and I know she does too Simon sure this will come to fruition soon. I'll have my chance to makeup for my laziness this last week and a half to Sexy.

Today I'm sitting her at work and feeling quite horny her. She teased me the last few days kissing me passionately, toying with my cage, spanking me. I can already feel myself dripping. I think once she's out of school for the semester and we can both relax a bit we'll get more seriously with our chastity play. Between all the daily life and school stress and my pain problems not to mention raising a two year old it makes sense why I haven't been able to get my head back in the game. Just two more weeks and Sexy will be out for the summer!

We have our first chastiversary in less than two weeks and I've got all of my gifts for her ready. After I give them to her I'll post some pictures in here I bought some great chastity related items as well as some things I know she really likes. When she locked me back up last week I did give her one gift that I was planning on giving here with the gift basket just to brighten her day. I ordered a special heart lock with "Property of Mistress (her name)" engraved on it. She absolutely loved it and she proudly locked it shut after I stuffed myself back into my device. She thought the little heart looked quite cute hanging off of the device. I can't wait to give her the other goodies.

Anyway that's about it, nothing else that's too exciting, just wanted to say I'm back in action.

LockedInLove likes this.
  3. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Been real moody and grump lately and I don't exactly know why. Perhaps just everyday life getting at me and my mind and body are telling me I need a break. I know Mistress feels the same way with her finals next week not to mention all the other shit she's had going on with her over the last few weeks.

We got in a little tiff a few days ago over something really stupid and then again last night. Luckily we both realized how non issue both things were and moved past it. Everything seemed to be right last night and this morning, I think we both got enough rest last night and woke up feeling pretty good. I made Sexy her lunch and made her some coffee and that felt good to do something nice for her. I've been slacking as of late and not treating or serving my queen as I should be. Well no more! I'm getting back on track today and I'm going to prove to my mistress that I'm a good sub.

I have a couple extra hours this morning and she has asked me to vacuum. I'm going to go above and beyond to try to get a few extra things done so she doesn't have to worry about anything when she gets home. I'll also have a chance to put her gift basket together for our chastiversary next weekend which I know we are both looking forward to. I'm going to take her out to a very nice dinner and maybe a movie later or whatever she wants.

It's funny, I've only been locked for about a week but I've been much hornier over the course of this week. I'm not sure if it was because I had so much freedom right beforehand or what but Mistress is driving me crazy. I've had weird sex dreams all week long and wake up with my cock bulging from my device. The funny thing is, all the dreams are chastity related in a way. I can only remember two of the dreams fairly vividly off hand, even though there were more. First dream I remember was like Mistress and I were in a club or some place like that. We were sitting at a table that was next to the wall. I watched a very beautiful woman walk up to our table, she looked right at me and then started kissing and making out with mistress.

As I was looking at them, mistress first seemed uncomfortable but then looked over at me knowing it was turning me on and got into it giving me sultry looks like "I bet you wish you could join". It was some pretty hot girl on girl kissing. I then felt someone playing with my crotch and my device. I thought it was my mistress or the other woman but when I looked down it was someone's foot and I looked across the table and it was a guy playing footsie with my caged cock... Then I woke up, not exactly sure why my brain went there because I was enjoying a perfectly good show with my mistress and the other woman lol.

The other dream I could remember was just from early this morning. Mistress and I were naked in bed together. She was in front of me on all fours and I was behind her on all fours. My initial thought was doggy style but then Sexy pressed her ass into my face and I was made to rim her. This was most exciting and I eagerly buried my face in her ass. This actually felt like it went on for a while before the dream ended. I'd never seriously thought about doing that before and I'm not exactly even sure why I dreamt it but I would love to do that to Sexy someday if she ever wanted it. I really enjoyed it in my dream and seamed like a very sub thing to do.

That's about it for now, I hope I have something more exciting to talk about for our chastiversary next week!

4. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Lately I've been struggling, I've been finding that I'm wanting to be out of my device more than I ever have before but then love it when I'm back in. I believe part of the reason is because my mistress has been getting ready for her finals and there has been less intimacy. Also as I noted before in a previous post I've been more irritable lately too. I'm sure it all has to do with the extra homework for her and me being a baby about stuff and wanting more attention.

I'm really looking forward to Sexy being out of school for the summer. It's not looking like she's going to have to work which will be nice. We'll have a lot more time to spend together for me to spoil her with attention. Even though she will need to study for the GRE I'm hoping that we can get into our roles even more so than we are now. I'd really love it if she took being my mistress very seriously over this summer because she'll have the time to play around. A while back she promised me there was more to come with chastity but I needed to be patient and give her time. Fair enough, poor girl has had her head buried in a book or been part of daily study groups in order to succeed. I can't explain how proud I am of her and her determination to get a 4.0 grade average.

Luckily not all intimacy was lost with our busy lives. I was cleaning my car while Sexy was studying this last weekend. Sexy needed a break and texted me to come up stairs to join her in our office/guest bedroom. I was instructed to bring the key to my lock (she told me where it was hidden), lotion, vibrator and a couple of other items. I moved swiftly as it had been 9 days since my last release and I was very horny. Earlier that day Sexy commented on how intense I was when I would kiss her or run my fingers up and down her body. I was at the point where she had to do very little to get me extremely hard in my device.

I went upstairs placed all the items on the nightstand and laid on the bed next to her. We laid there for a moment just chatting. Then the conversation got a little longer and although I love the talks Sexy and I have I was getting a little depressed thinking she wasn't horny anymore. After a few more moments she said "take your pants off, I bet you were starting to think you weren't going to get any action. I'm just fucking with you". I took my pants off and she inserted the key to her new heart shaped lock and uncaged me. We French kissed passionately, I ran my fingers through her beautiful auburn hair and held her tight. Her lips felt so soft touching mine I could've made out with her all day. We both pulled back a few inches apart, I could feel her breath against my face as we were both breathing heavy with lust for each other.

She started kissing me softy and stroking my cock at once. I was already rock hard for her several minutes earlier. She's was touching me ever so gently to tease and torment my man hood. She slowly slid down to my cock never breaking eye contact with me and took the head of my cock into her mouth. I'm not sure if I've ever felt anything that's ever felt that amazing. I was so sensitive I could feel everything she was doing, swirling the head around, flicking the tip with her tongue just a pleasant torture. Sexy then started sucking me and getting my cock very very wet. I could just about feel an orgasm coming on when she stopped, looked up at me again and moved up towards my face still not breaking eye contact. She had spit from sucking me dropping off of her chin and she came right up to me giving me the sexiest wettest kiss I've ever had. We passionately French kissed getting my face wet, I licked her lips and we kissed more while she gently stroked me.

She broke away from my embrace and went back down on my cock. She motioned me to start face fucking her and she took me all the way in. I started pumping faster and faster until I started to moan. She pulled of my cock and jacked me off on her voluptuous breasts. There was so much cum on her it was so hot, I love seeing my seed dripping from her, especially with the look she was giving me. She looked down at her hand and there was tick cum on it too, she looked at me again and for a second I thought she was going to make me lick it off of her fingers. I gladly would have but then she just told me to get a towel.

I obeyed and we both wiped my massive amounts of cum off of ourselves. I laid back down and it seemed like wherever we'd move there was cum, Sexy even found some in her hair lol. As we got comfortable Sexy said "God I wish I could do that to you 5 times in a row". I said "me too but I'm pretty sure that's impossible". Sexy replied "I bet if I locked you for a month straight, you could do it then", I nervously said maybe. All that talk of long lock ups got me horny again and I got super hard again. Mistress started playing with me and talking dirty and I couldn't believe it but I came again!!! A much smaller amount but I was like holy crap you just gave me a huge orgasm like 5 minutes prior and then I had another one that felt even better than the first.

Sexy told me to get the vibrator and I quickly complied. I placed the hitachi on her left nipple which was erect and turned it on. Sexy liked that a lot and I mean a lot! She started moaning and breathing heavy very quickly. I used the vibrator on her breasts switching back and forth between kissing them and vibrating them. Sexy then told be to put it between her legs. I massaged her clit and kissed her nipples all the while I was hard again! She was right there but was having trouble getting over that orgasm edge. She took the vibrator and I got up on my knees and started stroking myself over her breasts and talking dirty to her.

I told her I was going to cum all over her big titties. It was almost possible for me to do it again but I just couldn't get there. Sexy had her eyes closed and I started moaning with her, then I spit on her breast and started rubbing my cock in it. She thought I had cum again and that made her cum very hard. It was incredibly hot and I loved every moment as did Sexy! I've now been enjoying the last 2 days unlocked wondering when my next lockup will be and for how long, maybe a month this time!

LockedInLove likes this.
  5. LockedInLove

LockedInLove Active member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    Awesome! In our household we call that kind of session "special treats." Above and beyond regular. A reward for working hard and not bitching. After special treats, I feel ready for anything she wants to put me through. Special treats make me tick, and earning them in the right mindset seems to get easier for me as time goes on. Hang in there Lwl, sounds like you're doing real well with the right woman... our biggest challenge is staying focused on the big picture. GL!

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  6. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I'm feeling a little bummed right now. I may not be able to wear a ball trap device anymore. A few posts ago I spoke of an odd dull pain right behind the head of my penis when I get an erection. I thought it was going away and although the pain is very dull at this point I still have it. I've also been unlocked for a week and thought it had to do with my penis not being able to fully extend as my mistress and I prefer 24/7 wearing of the device. But we are now at the end of that week and I still have the pain. The only thing I could find online about what I'm experiencing is something called prostatitis. It's when you get an infection in your prostate. The way I think this could've occurred was during several nocturnal erections when I woke up and needed to pee and had gone into the bathroom to give it an attempt.

The hole at the front of my device might have been too restrictive and some urine might have backed itself into my prostate because of the pressure build up between my erection and pee hole in my device. The urine was probably sitting in my prostate until my next release. A while back I did have a few releases where my semen was yellow colored. Usually with prostatitis it is accompanied by fever, chills and a pain in your lower back due to infection and I have none of those symptoms so I can't even say it's prostatitis for sure and ultimately I really hope it's not.

I'll give it one more week before I go to the doctor for answers. It really bums me out because I like wearing the ball trap style devices, I don't really want a PA and neither does mistress and I doubt she would be to keen on a full belt either. We'll just have to play it by ear. At the very least I know I can wear it during day when mistress and I aren't together so she can enjoy that peace of mind. Although I've been locked for a year and my addiction to masturbation has diminished. I so much more enjoy my playtime with mistress and she can give me better orgasms than I ever could myself. So really having a device or not at this point is a non issue.

LockedInLove likes this.
  7. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Okay so I'm feeling a little more confident I may have diagnosed my issue as I've found several other posts out there. I may have an internal sebaceous cyst inside my penis. I'm going to go to the doc for sure just to make sure but I feel a little more relaxed about it since I've finally found some other posts online that seem nearly identical to my issue. I may not have to give up the chastity devices after all!

LockedInLove and Jasmic68 like this.
  8. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Just an update: I haven't logged in to the mansion in a while. I've been out of my device for about a month at this point. I'm seeing a urologist tomorrow to see what is going on. I have no idea whether this lump thing in my penis is chastity device related or if it's just something that was there and going to show up anyway. Mistress really misses me being locked up, I've been a good boy and have refrained from masturbating... Okay maybe it happened once.

But overall my addiction to masturbating has been broken. I have the will power and can wait but what I've found interesting is that being unlocked I don't have the same willingness or desire to serve my mistress. There is something extra to being locked up for me that pulls out that submissiveness in me and mistress knows that too. The first week I was unlocked after a year of being locked I felt indifferent then the next week I enjoyed being out and that's where I was at until last night when mistress really explained missing swing penis locked and confined. I started thinking about it again and realized that I really did miss it as well. So hopefully I'll get everything figured our tomorrow and all will be well so we can get back into our lifestyle.

In all honesty the pain has completely subsided but I can still feel something behind the head of my penis and and not going to put the device back on until I'm told that it's nothing or perhaps something that needs to be removed. This hasn't stopped our sex life, our naughtiness has not been as kinky lately but that's okay we are both still content and happy. I'll post an update tomorrow after I visit the doctor.

9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Good luck, I hope it goes well. I totally know how you feel about your relationship with the device and the way it helps you position yourself within the submissive element of your relationship with your wife. I don't feel right without mine on and would be lost without it.

10. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Probably my last post on here, got back from the urologist today. He felt the lump I spoke of and asked if I'd had anything traumatic happen to my penis. I said no and didn't talk about my device. He proceeded to tell me that even rough intercourse can cause fissures inside the penis where calcium can build up hense the lump. There were several night where I woke up with painful nocturnal erections as well as getting hard in my device quite often especially when I was recounting naughty nights with mistress and posting them to this site. That's the only thing I can attribute it too. The doc said to keep an eye on it (no shit) and see him again in 6 months. The good news is that the longer I've been out of my device the better it feels. So hopefully in 6 months to a year it will just go away. I guess not all of us can wear the device.

11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Just because you cannot wear a device it doesn't mean this is the end of your journey. If you truly madly deeply want this then you could carry on and train yourself to use some other method to get the submissive feelings you crave.

Whatever you decide I wish you the best.

12. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    That's true, but my wife naturally isn't all that dominant. In the end I really feel like I put in most of the work and the device was what helped me keep my head in the right space. If my wife chose to punish me on a weekly basis or pegged me on a regular basis I feel like that would help restore some of her dominance over me. I've tried to go down the pegging road with her before and she just won't get into it. I felt like we're on a good path and she even admitted to me that given time things would get kinkier. However after visiting the doctor and all that fun stuff I've kind of lost my desire for chastity at this point. In the end I've learned a lot and I'll just have to take that and move on.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  13. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    To be perfectly honest I am so frustrated that I can't wear a ball trap chastity device right now and more than likely from here on out. My mistress is extremely frustrated too, she was absolutely loving our whole experience and admitted to me how much she was getting into "the whole chastity thing". That statement is echoing in my head, wondering what could've been and how far we could've taken this. I need to research other methods of chastity other than just will power. It's just not the same not being able to wear a device and trying to be submissive. I thought I was submissive to my wife but I've really found that the device really drives home those feelings. My wife is just not dominant enough with me either. If she were a bit more forceful that might help but that's a lot to ask of her.

What I do know is we both miss the lifestyle we were living for the past year and we need to find a safe way back to it. I'm going to search through this forum and the web and see what other alternatives there are to a ball trap device and also other devices that won't confine my penis when I get hard. If anyone is reading this and has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Ironically our sex lives have picked up quite a bit. Mistress is very horny lately and we have been having PIV sex on a very regular basis. It's really been wonderful. I think the fact that we were able to utilize chastity for a full year has made a difference in our relationship and I really want to continue down that path.

14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Have you thought of having either a lockable cock ring (I'm sure I have seen one of those) or actually something like a collar? If you crave something to make you feel submissive I am pretty sure that would work. You can get them with an attachment that lets you put a lead on it so she could lead you around. It would work for me. I asked my Wife if she would consider getting me one but it's a step too far at the moment for her.

15. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    A revived obsession:

I think at this point I truly am obsessed with chastity. I am determined to make it work for me but most of all for my lovely mistress. Now that it's bee over 2 months since I've worn my device, each day that goes by I long for it even more. The person I became over the last year was a vast improvement over who I was beyond a year ago, my mistress agrees. Although I've learned many lessons me that o won't soon forget I do find myself slipping into some old habits as well as some "bad behavior".

All of this has made me realize that my mistress and I want to live the chastity lifestyle long term. Because I developed a weird lump on the inside of my penis that was causing me a dull pain mistress a so thought it best to put chastity aside for a while and let things heal up. The kimonos still there but there is no more pain. I think my former stainless device may have caused the issue but I can't be for sure. The doctor asked me if somethings traumatic happened to my penis and I told him no not wanting to reveal our chastity lifestyle. My guess would be the nocturnal erections as there were a few fairly severe ones. I'm going to try a soft silicon device I found online to see if that will work and if it doesn't work I'm hoping mistress will still want me to do this but I want to get a PA so I can wear the PA 5000 or the mousetrap or perhaps Lori's #8. I'm only hoping my lump isn't to close to where they will pierce me if we go that route.

We've come to far to give up now and these seem like viable options. In all honesty I really want to get the PA because of the level of chastity security and the mindfuck that goes along with it. Mistress and I have not lost our connection gained over the last year by any means but I miss her being in charge and it's just not the same unless your junk is locked up. I'll keep updates regularly once the soft device arrived and we'll see if I get a PA at that point!

joe01 likes this.
  16. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Day one back in chastity, huge smile on mistresses face this morning, I feel somewhat back on track.
    My new device isn't exactly ideal but will work for now. Even though the silicon is nice and soft the adjustable cock ring is less than ideal and it's not as comfortable as my stainless device. It's also not nearly as secure feeling either however that's not as important to me because once I have it on I won't try to defeat it. It increases my will power because as we all know, ball trap devices are all mostly beatable.

The idea is that just wear this during the day and be free at night. The more I think about it I might as well just wear my old device if it's just going to be during the day. I'm sure it was the nocturnal erections that caused my issue anyway. Ultimately I still want a PA so I can wear a PA device such as the PA 5000 or the like. There is something about wearing one of those that gets me excited. I think it's the fact that it's absolutely unbeatable is such a thrill factor for me. I'm not real excited about the down time but it's only 4-8 weeks depending on healing.

My mistress keeps going back and forth in the piercing which is frustrating. I just wish she make up her mind and make the decision for me. Nonetheless I'm happy to be back in the cage today.

Sex lately has been pretty awesome. Ever since mistress has been out of school her sex drive has been through the roof. I got her so turned on she ejaculated in my face several times while was going down on her. I was dripping cum and almost came just from eating her out. When she let me enter her she felt so wet and incredible it was some of the hottest sex we've had in a while. Her lebido was so low last year chastity really helped revive her sex drive and now that it's back it was killing me that we couldn't continue my chastity. Mistress confessed to me how much she was enjoying it and how much further she wanted to take it. That was hard to hear when I was unsure what was going on with my junk and couldn't play anymore.

If I get the PA it'll be true chastity for me for the healing period and longest I've gone in w very long time. That's what I'm not sure if mistress can cope with. She denied me PIV for longer periods that that last year but like I said, with her revived sex drive she may not want to wait that long for me. We have a couple strap ons and could try that again. She might be willing to give it more of chance since I would be out of commission for a couple of months.

17. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Okay so fuck it!!!
    That silicone device I just bought sucks. I thought maybe because I hadn't had a device on in so long it was just slightly uncomfortable but it's because it's a cheap beginners device. Nonetheless it's nice to be back in chastity. Mistress gave her final veto on the PA piercing so it doesn't look like I'll be getting one of those. I have to say I'm really bummed out about it I really wanted to get one. I have no piercings or tattoos so my desire wasn't to get pierced but to be in the most secure chastity possible.

In the end we both decided I would just wear my original stainless device but not when I go to bed. I actually found a nice little blog posting that gave the opinions of 3 urologists in regards to ball trap chastity devices. They say the devices shouldn't be worn longer than 4 to 6 hours but really it's more so overnight they shouldn't be worn. I will miss the 24/7 lockdown but I'm just glad I can play again anyway. So first thing that goes on in the morning and last thing to come off at night.

I already feel some of the submissiveness coming back and mistress can tell too. I'm less argumentative when she gives me an order now and just generally feel more willing to comply. I know it's stupid to say it's the device that's making me do it but it does put me in the right mindset for being mistresses bitch.

18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4 to 6 hours? I've had mine on for two weeks! I've had it on for three weeks once. Oh well, it seems to be ok so far.

traveler likes this.
  19. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    You know how it goes with doctors, no one would have any fun if we listened to our docs 100% :). Besides I don't know if I've ever gotten an honest answer out of a doctor anyway but they always err on the side of caution in order to not be liable. This is why my device is back on and not in the drawer anymore.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That's very true. I wonder how many doctors practice orgasm control? More should, then they could suggest it as a course of treatment for various habits.

21. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    It's been an interesting turn of events as of late. If you've been reading my blog for the last couple of months you'll know I haven't been able to wear my device because I developed an a problem we weren't 100% sure about what caused it. I have gone to a urologist and he basically told me that my penis had gone through some sort of trauma and I may have developed some internal scar tissue or fissures that are healing up which left me with an odd small hard lump where the head of my penis meets the shaft. It use to have a dull pain when I'd get hard but that has since gone away.

It occurred to both my mistress and I just a few days ago when we were trying to back track and figure out what I had done to cause this. Then I remembered and she did too, one of the very few times mistress allowed me to have sex earlier this year things got a little rowdy. I was thrusting into her fairly roughly when I slipped out and didn't go back in straight and bent my dick. It didn't hurt it was just shocking, I was able to finish and didn't think much about it. So both mistress and I concur that rough sex caused my issue and not my chastity device.

Now I finally realized how much my mistress missed me in chastity. When I was out of my device for those two months, I let things get a little messier and perhaps not as polite to mistress than I normally would've under the lock and key. My mistress would sigh and say "I miss chastity". Once we agreed what more than likely caused my problem there was no more freedom for me lol. Back to 24/7 lockup, I've been locked up for the past 48 hours straight with no release in sight. I'm wondering if mistress has started fresh with a new seriousness about my chastity. She definitely noticed a difference in me over those two months I was free and is seeing how much more controllable I am while in my device. I think I'm about to see her get much more serious about chastity which scares and excites me.

When I came for my lunch break yesterday she had a few chores she wanted to to take care of. While she was asking me in a sexy voice she opened her robe to expose her big beautiful breasts to me. Her nipples were hard and she started to rub them while telling me the chores I would be doing. I felt my device tighten and my willingness to comply to her wishes was stronger than ever. God it's good to be back!

joe01 and Jasmic68 like this.
  22. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That is brilliant news. The extra weight a device gives to the chastity relationship is so important. Some I know are able to do this without one and I am so impressed with that level of commitment, but I need to know I am locked and my Wife holds the key to be able to truly feel hers.

23. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I complained in the past about how my mistress never really teased me while I was locked up. I'd always drop hint and then sometimes be straight up blunt about how I thought chastity was supposed to be. Before the two month break I recently had mistress never explained to me why she wasn't into the T&D etc... Now I have an answer, last night she told me she likes being a torturous bitch. I asked what do you mean, you never tease me. She said, I know I like to make you wait, you get nothing until I want to play with you. She told me to quit complaining and let her do it her way.

She did have a plan for me, It's just not what I thought it was going to be. I got so caught up in how I imagined my chastity was supposed to be I forgot to take into account her views and her ideas on how it should be conducted. I feel like an idiot because this whole thing is about pleasing her and getting my satisfaction through that. It was good to have the break because it gave us both a reset. I'm not trying so hard it's annoying now and she is better about verbalizing her thoughts on chastity to me.

Mistress made the comment that she really wants to push me. I'm not 100% what she means by that, she made wait 1 week after I was locked back up before she gave me a release. I let her know one of my biggest my fantasies since starting this was to go down on her while I was still locked up. For some reason I never voiced that to her in the past year but I still expected it to happen. After I exclaimed I wanted this she told me that it would happen.

The next night when we had some time alone mistress and I had playtime. It started out with very passionate kissing and then led to me playing with mistresses clit until she was about to cum. I asked her if she wanted me to go down on her before she cums and she told me yes. My device was already tight from playing but it really started straining as I tasted my beautiful queen as I lapped her pretty little pussy. She was soaking wet and even ejaculated a few times while I was licking her, it was a fantasy come true for me.

I made her cum very hard at which point I was instructed to remove device and she would allow me PIV. I took my cage off and got a condom on as I was already dripping cum. I got between mistresses legs and put it in. Even with the condom on she felt so good because I was so sensitive. I lasted less than a minute before I exploded and literally filled the condom. Mistress giggled at me and made fun of me for being a 3 pump chump. I apologized for not being able to last, usually even after being locked up I can last longer than that but I think because of all the forplay I was sent over the edge.

It's been a week since that night and I'm wondering if ill get a release or if mistress really is going to push me like she said. I made the mistake last night of saying that I didn't really feel pushed at this point. So I don't know if she took that as a challenge and I'm in for some lockdown time or not. It's still hard to know what to expect but I know that this time around versus last year feels very different in terms of her determination.

kellysbitch, joe01 and Jasmic68 like this.
  24. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I was unlocked a lot sooner than I thought I would be and then left unlocked for a few days too after being given quite the treat. Last Saturday mistress and I had our usual alone time in the mid afternoon. Mistress was feeling quite naughty and I could tell. She playfully but forcefully told me what to do. She told me to take her key and unlock then get the silicone lube, get a towel, strip down and get into bed. I complied with all of her orders.

Mistress was getting herself ready as well just as I got into bed. She faced me then unsnapped her red lacy bra letting her breasts bounce out. Her nipples were hard and she had that look in her eyes like she was going to own me and I was in trouble. Mistress slid in closer to me. I put one arm around her and started caressing her hair with my other hand and we started to kiss. Our kissing was getting really hot and I was getting very hard.

I felt mistress reach down and tease my cock with her fingertips. Then she reached back a little further and started to tease my ass while making playful little noises. I could feel that I was leaking precum already, she ran her fingers over the tip of my penis again wiping away the dribble. Mistress told me to put a lot of lube on her fingers, so I covered her them quite liberally with the silicone lube. She slowly slipped her fingers between my legs. I split my legs to make it easier for her access me and I felt her warm fingers massaging the lube into my anus. We continued to kiss while she rubbed the lube in. She kissed me harder and stuck her tongue in my mouth and at the same time slipped her fingers into me.

I felt my cock shiver with pleasure as she slowly fingered me closer to orgasm. She stopped kissing me leaned downward and drooled all over my cock. She then started pumping my cock and toying my ass all at once. I was moaning and writhing with pleasure. Mistress knew she had me where she wanted me. She then started sucking me while fingering me. I was getting close to cuming, very hard. She stopped sucking me and came up to give me a sloppy wet kiss getting my lips all wet with a little spit dripping off my chin. I moaned and mistress knew she was about to make me cum.

I felt mistress shove her fingers deeper into me, I do not know how many she had in me at that point. It felt like all of them but other times she has done this she claims she's only using 1 finger. I don't believe her lol. She focused her other hand and fingers on the head of my cock and then the cum started to flow out of me. Mistress positioned herself so I would cum all over her tits. It felt like she was working my prostate and pumping me all at one to get all my cum out. I don't know if she starred looking stuff up about prostate milking or what but it really felt like she knew what she was doing.

I came so hard and felt so good, mistress milked me to exhaustion. I laid there on my side while mistress stood up and showed off her cum covered chest to me. Upon seeing that I oozed more cum onto my leg laying there in pure bliss. Mistress wiped her chest off and then threw the towel at me so I could clean up. After I wiped down she got back in bed with me. She was laying on her side of the bed and told me to scoot closer and play with her and joked with me that I could lay in the wet spot. I was laying in some of my cum that didn't make it onto my mistresses chest. I lay in my cum as I play with my mistresses pussy, I quickly made her cum, she was already so turned on from playing with me.

I expected to be locked up shortly after that but I was wrong. A couple days went by, I know she hadn't forgotten because she made a few comments about my freedom. On Wednesday night when we were alone, I took our dogs for a walk and then came back home about 30 min later. I walked into our bedroom and mistress was laying naked on our bed. As I was putting things away around our bedroom, she kept opening her legs and flashing her pussy at me and giving me sultry looks. I got undressed and got into bed with her.

I sat there for a moment when mistress looked over at me, split her legs and told me to "get to it". I was stunned, she never allows me to go down on her without forplay. I got right between her legs and started licking my queen. I was so turned on, I've wanted her to tell me to do that to her just like that for a long time. She let me eat her out for quite a while. She then told me she wanted to feel me inside her. I got to my knees and grabbed my erect cock and started rubbing the head into her clit. I just ran the head of my cock up and down her pussy listening to her moan. I finally couldn't wait any longer and burried my cock in her all the way.

I'm not sure if it was because she had just given me a release a couple days prior or if I had to make up for being a 2 pump chump a couple weeks ago but I was like marathon man. We had sex in missionary style for quite a bit until she told me to fuck her from the back. Mistress turned over and with both my hands on her hips I pulled her sexy ass on and off my cock. She was moaning with delight, I kept moving my hands around too, sometimes I'd hold her shoulders and fuck a little harder or grab her hair and pull it tight, she was loving all of it.

When I felt my orgasm was almost imminent I asked her if she wanted me to cum. She breathlessly said yes so I went in and out of her a few more times to savor the moment as I don't know when she'll let me do that again. I pulled out and covered her lower back with my huge load. It was running off her back in all directions, down her ass. I quickly cleaned my princess up and asked her if she would like me to go back down on her. Mistress said she was satisfied, that she just wanted to feel my cock and get pounded but didn't necessarily want to to cum.

There has been a change in my queen since we started chastity again or myself or both. She's having more fun with it since our little break. She always told me she really liked it but I never saw her really want to progress what we had going on. In the end that was my fault because I was always trying to push my view of chastity and not just waiting to see what my queen wanted. I now have a different understanding of what my queen wants and what she wants done. I think we're on a good path that's going to lead to lots of fun and more love for each other than even before. I feel incredibly lucky to have met and married such a truly amazing woman.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  25. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I'm wondering what Mistress M has planned for me. I've been unlocked since last Tuesday but no play has been involved other than a little flirting and kissing. It's not like I've had any time to sneak off and be naughty but I'm also really trying to be good. I made myself hard a couple of times since I've been unlocked but I don't dare allow myself to cum. I think mistress is testing me, she knows that I've defied her if I only have a little cum when she makes me cum. Either way I really would rather be locked so I'm not so tempted especially now, I started leaking cum today.

I'm wondering if she's planning on pushing me a little longer and that's why I have more freedom now. Mistress has teased me about 2 week lockups but so far has only threatened and never gone through with it. We go on vacation next Saturday and she told me that I could be free for that week so I'm just really confused as to what her plans are if any. She could just be telling me that I'm free for our vacation and than lock me up anyway, I just don't know what to think.

Mistress seems to be getting more intense lately. At least in the way that she's admitting to me that she likes to be torturous. Maybe her method right now is to make me feel uncertain of what's coming next if anything at all. Maybe she is planning something or maybe she's just fucking my with my head.

Chastity is not really what I expected now that we're into this a bit over a year now. I am enjoying chastity very much, I love the stronger connection that mistress and I now have, we communicate better and quite frankly I love her bossing me around. At this point I would still call our play vanilla but it tends to get pretty naughty in terms of mistress being in control of how and when I cum. I spent way to much time in the past looking at some fairly hardcore kink that I was hoping would come into play for mistress and I. I really pushed her too hard our first year of chastity to live out my fantasies thinking that mistress would jump right on board but I was wrong and it had the reverse effect of what I was hoping for but now we are on track.

It was good for us to have that two month break with chastity. The break made us both realize how much we actually missed that dynamic in our relationship. It also gave us time to think and reset what we wanted out of chastity. I want the femdom control of a strong, smart beautiful woman and she wants me to be her chastity chore boy who cums at her command, both puns intended.
    I understand now that I am just along for the ride. I can always offer suggestions but once I've said it I am not allowed to bring it up again. If I want this to be real, I can not question mistress, I can only obey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice