Brought low.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by low, Sep 13, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    Today was the first instance of aching. Nothing mind blowing or crippling. Just a light ache in the balls. Does it get worse or does it just remain a minor discomfort? i am prepared either way, just sort of excited that i may actually suffer for Her now.

How odd is that? Happy to have aches and suffer. We truly are odd creatures.

2. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    You are a very lucky man. Enjoy whatever comes.

3. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Oh, i feel lucky. And he aching has not gotten worse. So that's nice. It's like a friendly reminder that i'm locked up.

4. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Alright. Encountered first real frustration today on the bus. The back end of the bus vibrates a great deal. At certain angles, the cage vibrates making the ride extra pleasurable. That said, when i got off the bus, i guess it was a better tease than i thought. The ache came with a vengeance. Still not painful, but a little more than just a slight reminder of the cage.

It was all good once i went to the washroom, but the walk from the bus to the toilet was definitely a warning to not sit at the back of the bus unless i want a stronger ache to add to the suffering.

Jasmic68 and ChastityNut like this.
  5. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    i slept through the night! i miss my 3am reflection time, but awesome to get a full sleep. That said, when i woke up, it was painful! i felt so full down there. The cage was very restrictive, which is its job AND my balls felt like they were going to burst. So double full. A wee has never felt so relieving in my life.

Everything is perfectly fine now, but i truly felt as though i was suffering for Her at that moment. And like a beautiful angel, She slept while i suffered. It is fantastic.

kellysbitch likes this.
  6. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    i am so glad i don't know where the keys are. This morning was excruciating. Even after i peed it took a few minutes for that over-full feeling to subside. Then i watched the lovely Wife sleep for a bit and had to will myself down again, because i really love how She looks sleeping.

It has become clear that i need to focus as much as i can, on the non sexual because erections are now a little scary. Still enjoy them, but it is real suffering now. This is a tall order when working in retail, particularly my field, because the type of women that come in tend to be rather good looking.

At least naughty thoughts are punished now, where before they ran unchecked. The device is reprogramming my brain and i can see it happening and there's not much i can do to stop it unless i want to endure the strain.

i also find i am getting turned on by the chores i do. Yesterday was leaking the entire time i vacuumed. Never found vacuuming that fun in the past, but here i am at 730am thinking about what chores i will do next. After work i think i will scrub the oven.

sissyjamieanne likes this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    cleaning oven is one chore i hates. and if you not careful the stuff you use burns your hands as well.

8. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Oven clean and laundry going. Gave Her a quick foot rub before She retired for the evening. Now i'm leaking because when i came downstairs, i found that my phone had a message from the lovely Wife.

"I love you. Thank you for doing the chores."

At this moment, there is no greater reward than that. Nine simple words and i am hard as a rock, leaking, crammed in a steel cage with not even a hint of release for several weeks to come. Life is wonderful!

9. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night She took all the pillows and i slept without. It's not a big thing, but reinforces my position as lower. i am very excited to see how else She shows dominance or displays my submission. Truly hope it continues.

sissyjamieanne likes this.
  10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's one area I will have to talk to my KH about. It should have occurred to me, seeing all the kennel boxes, leashes by bed etc in pics.

Will soon be a hard limit for me. Sleep for me is important and can't imagine giving up comfort, and a good nights rest to reassure dominance to someone that already knows they have it.

So no sleeping on the floor, foot of the bed, without blankets or pillows. I doubt it would ever cross her mind but would like to always say what I won't do before I have to refuse.

Thanks you might have saved me from an awkward night!

11. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Luckily, before i met Her, i used to sleep on a thin foam on the floor (too cheap to buy a mattress) and essentially my body learned to sleep anywhere anyhow comfortably. i can sleep soundly on the ground and have no problem.

So, this was more like a simple, harmless gesture that allowed Her to express dominance and not mess up our normal everyday routines.

12. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    i was released from the device today. She wanted to use me. She unlocked me, put the cockring on and told me i wasn't to cum. i have no idea how i made it to the finish line without orgasming, but i did it. She came twice. Once from fingers, once from PIV. She allowed me to take a cold shower, then put the device back on. Then proceeded to tell me that the rules are still in place. Still doing all the chores. Still not allowed to talk to Her about the situation until Her review at the end.

One week, 6 days locked up. Not bad for the first trial. The timer has reset and i'm back to day 1, though much much hornier than the original day 1. She has gone to sleep and i am aching. i love it!

spider203 likes this.
  13. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    She and i made a deal that at the end of a week, i got to make a choice between 2 lovely options if i earned it. At the end of the week i earned the privilege of making the choice. i chose and She then decided that the choice made was the wrong one and told me to choose again.

i honestly was disappointed, as i had been looking forward to it all week. However, on the other side of that coin, i was so turned on by the loss of my choice. i told Her when we started that She makes the rules. So how can i get upset when She changes them to suit Herself? i begged Her to take control and She has. im on the moon. :)

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  14. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    What were the 2 options if you don't mind sharing?

15. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    To orally serve Her or a nude photo.

16. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    I would've gone with oral service

17. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Sounds like its going to plan, good luck ;-)

18. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Oh, aside from the initial hit of disappointment in having my choice swatted away, i am thrilled!

19. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Still waking up every night around 3am. Night time reflection remains a highlight of this predicament. i now crave chores (they turn me on so much) and the house has never been cleaner. She is beginning to take more and more pleasure in the situation, even though i am not to discuss it with Her until She approaches me about it.

All in all, this adventure is becoming a lovely reality.

sissyjamieanne and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  20. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    i either have to cram tissue in the cage or wear underwear at all times. The leaking is pretty bad when i do chores. I love the leaking, so I struggle to do as many chores as I can.

Coming up in under 10 days is our big discussion. i have never wanted time to move faster like this before.

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  21. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Bit of a happy and disappointing night. Bittersweet, i suppose is the term.

She fast tracked when my review and discussion was. Guess She wants to get the game underway too. So She unlocked me, tied my hands behind my back and started teasing me while talking about what we are going to do from here on out.

i was granted permission to buy some butt plugs. So that's a big thumbs up. She also stated how much She has enjoyed my time in chastity and that we will continue locking me up for the foreseeable future. Which is awesome.

She says She will come up with some rules for me and routines for my days off. i will be teased mercilessly at least once a month, more if She sees fit. One rule that is in effect from now is that When we are playing, i am always to beg to be locked up, even if She continues to tease me.

However, when it was my turn to talk and i suggested She join CM so She could communicate with other KH, Wives and partners in similar situations (or who started just like us)... She was completely uninterested.

It was truly my hope that She would join us here. Alas, She is not willing. i gave Her a couple of emails which She did store away, but She said She probably won't even contact those Ladies.

All in all, it was more a good night than a bad one. No, She won't join CM, which makes me sad. But She is very clearly into the chastity and we will go forward with more (and seemingly indefinite) chastity and kinky games.

i am allowed to keep writing here, but no pictures. She says we will take one photo i can use as my avatar, but i will never have an album with a crazy amount of photos.

At the end of the discussion i begged Her to be locked up. She laughed and did lock me up again. No release for me. Then ordered me to orally please Her. So i did and it was delicious!

Summary: i am here to stay! She won't be joining but we will keep up with chastity.

Jblocked and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  22. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Be grateful for having her and good luck!

23. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Oh absolutely. Very happy She has taken to it. Maybe in time She might warm up to the community, but for now a little sad She is uninterested. Would love for Her to meet some other folks in similar situations.

Happily locked away by the lovely Wife.

24. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The important part is well under way. She likes this. I asked mine to join, more as an outlet to vent, gain confidence, get ideas, and to just be able to share what has now become such a large part of our life with others with similar interests.

I did not want her to feel alone or isolated. She ended up taking to this like a duck to water, but if she didn't, I can imagine her feeling overwhelmed and alone.

She has used this site a few times and even asked some advice. I also like her being on here so when I say I'm on cm, she knows exactly what and with who I am interacting. She can look at any of my posts anytime she wants and can see who I'm interacting with.

All that being said, if she decided she wanted to stop visiting, I wouldn't bother me. I feel good that I offered a valuable resource for her to not be isolated and learn from experienced keyholders. Not to mention getting a birds eye view of submissive behavior.

She likes you this way, she likes being your keyholder, and she likes it the way she likes it. You are in my friend...now maybe whether you like it or not lol! The best of luck to you, looking forward to hearing all about it.

low likes this.
  25. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Today i discovered that i may have accidentally increased the sensitivity on the head. i have been putting tissue in the tip of the cage to prevent leakage. Today i forgot to put it in my haste. On the route to work i found that the material of my underwear rubbing on the little bit of me that is exposed is incredibly stimulating.

i have had a near constant erection all the way to work. It was quite uncomfortable (the good way). The tissue is in place now and the comfort level is back to normal, but i'm going to tell my lovely Wife this revelation. She will likely find it quite amusing.

Jblocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice