Brought low.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by low, Sep 13, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    She ramped it up a notch today. i woke up to a buzzing sound and a rattling of my cage. She had a vibrator similar to this one going on my caged up unit. She would do 10 minutes on, 1 minute off, for what seemed like a good half hour or 45 minutes. It was agonizing in the way it felt awesome, but also futile. We discovered that at least with this method, i cannot achieve orgasm.

She restrained my hands above my head and removed the cage. Then reminded me of Her new rule. i started begging to be locked back up. She grinned and applied a ton of lube to my now free little guy. It was a wonderful handjob and every time i got close, i begged harder and louder to be locked back up. Those words were probably the hardest i've ever had to struggle with, because i really wanted to cum, but i need Her dominance even more. So i begged to ba caged even though my body was screaming at me for the orgasm.

After a definite 90 minutes of freedom (i looked at the clock when She took the cage off), She iced me down and out me back in, obliging my pleas to be locked up. Then i legitimately thanked Her for the opportunity to not only be free for a moment, but also for Her guidance and lesson in self control and obedience.

i am positively aching as i do my chores. i have tissue rammed in the cage to prevent the leaking (it is leaking lots). my mind is swirling, but this is what i wanted and when my Wife comes home from work i will have dinner made for Her, i will draw Her a nice bath, and when She is done if She allows, i will massage Her feet and thank Her for giving me exactly what i wanted and beg Her to please keep doing anything She desires because She deserves it.

i need this. i was born for this. And She has given it to me. What a Goddess!

Nicoftime likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    She seems to be learning fast!

I wouldn't worry too much about her not wanting to join CM. Elle didn't want to for ages and when she did she didn't post anything. Last weekend she said, in a completely offhand manner that maybe we could post some stuff together when she gets home from her business trip in a few weeks. She knows I post and I tell her what people say, so she knows what to expect. She just didn't think she had anything to add. Lots of comments from people saying how good mistress she is might have helped change her mind. It has taken her several months to get to this point though.

low likes this.
  3. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Back in the device.
    i should have been locked up again on the night we returned (27th) but some things got in the way. As much as we like the game of chastity and teasing, sometimes we must break for reality.

It is refreshing to know that i have a partner who knows exactly when i'm ready to resume. i was thinking about it for the first time on Monday night and on Tuesday morning, She very calmly told me it was time to lock up again.

We are still dealing with all that is going on, so i won't be as active on CM until all is good (every couple of days maybe), but i am happy to report that i am under lock and key once more.

4. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    The 3am wake ups have returned and i am grateful. It gives time for reflection and for smaller chores (refilling toilet paper, collecting dirty towels, emptying dishwasher, wiping kitchen counter, etc).

i find it easier to cope with the situation mentioned in my previous post too. Perhaps because i have my Wife's constant loving metal embrace keeping me feeling loved and safe.

Off to work soon.

5. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Woke up this morning to find a love note.

"Boy,
    Enjoy your day off. I will be home later, but I want you to put the plug in from the moment you wake. Send me a picture now.

I bought you a new scrub. Now get cleaning. I know how much you like scrubbing my floors. Also, sorry about the kitchen... not really sorry, but have fun!!

Love,
    Goddess."

Went downstairs after putting in the plug and sending a picture. The kitchen was a disaster. And there was an obviously intentional mess spilled on the floor. Think She likes messing with me more than before.

That said, i do love scrubbing the floor. It puts me on my knees for Her and i love it.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    Wow, I think I have a way to go before I get that submissive. I would be pissed, and there would still be a mess there when she got home.

Just when I think I am in a place thinking I would do anything for her, made to do anything... I run across a post like yours and know I have a ways yet before I truly submit. My pride would make me buck up and say clean it yourself. I'm all for servicing and being helpful, but doing something like that would get my hair up lol!

Maybe someday I will be broken.

Unicorn411 likes this.
  7. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    i begged for this. i am not broken. This is what i wanted.

8. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry for lack of updates. We haven't had much time for any sort of play, so life has turned into a pretty routine thing again. Wake up, work, sleep. On days off, i clean the house while She is at work. When She comes home, i have dinner cooked, we eat. She starts working at Her home office. i finish off the rest of the chores.

Of course, no touching as i'm locked away.

A few days ago though, She said to start keeping a dream journal. That is, if i remember what i dreamed, i must write it down. The first couple of nights were relatively bland (going to museum, running marathon, falling and waking up before the splat). Last night i had an extremely erotic dream.

She read it this morning at breakfast and nodded. She smiled and said She would be waiting up for me tonight (i get home at midnight tonight). i have no idea what's going to happen. Now to go to work... the excitement is going to kill me.

kellysbitch likes this.
  9. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Ben-gay hurts.

kellysbitch likes this.
  10. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    my hard drive died. What a thing to discover last night. She sent me downstairs to begin some light data entry (i've been helping Her with some of Her workload recently) and bam. The thing is just deceased.

She was upset for me. i was more upset because i cannot help Her in this way until a new hard drive makes its way here (possibly for Christmas, as She instructed me not to even think about researching it until after the holiday).

She let me massage Her feet last night which honestly helped a lot. She knows that is one of my favourite things. She likes it too, but had no intention of letting me do so last night as i was going to be inputting numbers all night.

What a Woman. Love Her so so much.

11. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    I enjoy your daily updates. Keep them coming. In fact my wife / KH has the same basic rules and if I do slip and bring things up she just "adds" days to her let me out time. normally when it's time to make sure I am clean she has me take a shower while she is also in the bathroom. I wouldn't relief myself during these times but it was her idea to ensure that I didn't. thanks for sharing.

12. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you. We don't have too many rules as it's just not realistic. The fantasy is a litany of rules and Her taking me over the coals for minor infractions. But the reality is i'm locked up, do what She asks, and She decides when i get out. Everything else is completely improvised.

She has taken a fondness to smacking my cage with a ruler occasionally. Just to hear the sound. It doesn't hurt or anything. Just a quick reminder of who's the boss.

We are off to Christmas celebrations tonight. It's always exciting to me being with friends and family. It's just a fun naughty little secret that only my Wife and i are in on.

Hans Dietrick and Nicoftime like this.
  13. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night She asked me to shave all my (head) hair off as a sign of loyalty to Her. So now i am completely bald. This morning when i took a walk and the wind blew over my scalp, even in minus temperature the little friend strained in its cage.

Little things like that causing the brain to take a trip to happyland are wonderful. A wink as She orders my food or a comment about how well trained i am when i put Her jacket on for Her. Subtle things in public that most wouldn't pick up on. Public humiliation, but not really.

We have more or less found our routine. i now dread being unlocked... a complete 180 from when we started. i honestly couldn't wait for it to come off for the teasing. Now i truly do beg for it to go back on.

i wonder how it will be when She finally gives me release. i want to remain submissive, but i fear that satisfaction may ruin it. i think She has big Valentines plans as She told me to book it off work. i will update accordingly.

permanentslave likes this.
  14. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Well. Valentine's plans may be in effect still, but i'm quite certain there will be no release now. New weight restrictions have been put in place. i'm fairly above where i need to be to even be considered, so that's where the certainty comes in.

Fatties don't get anything, so "work harder" is now the motto of the day.

spider203 likes this.
  15. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I have found for myself that after about 1 and a half weeks of denial and caging my mind is much more happy. I was always a bit of a grumpy guy at times all my life. I could joke around with the best of them and people generally think Im a good guy to have around in a group but I have found that in my own head I feel so much better when I haven cum in a while. My wife just let me release 3 times inside a week and the last one was on sunday. Today I am starting to get back into the mindset after locking it back up yesterday. I hate the blues after release. Wife said it will be a month or until the new cage gets in which should be a month. I believe her too. At first I though she had a week moment this past week but I have come to the understanding that she had planned it all along which makes me very happy knowing that he is really getting into this and has her own plan that she doesn't always tell me. I absolutely love that!

16. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    i achieved one of the goals that was set for me. i was given a wonderful release and was allowed to sleep uncaged that evening. Despite being "free", i still woke up at the hour i tend to when caged. It was really nice to know that my body has adjusted completely to these early early morning contemplations of servitude.

The next morning i woke up to Her lubing me up. i very much enjoyed the sensation as much as i could, because i knew it was not for my pleasure but to slip the cage on easily. i have now been locked up again since then (about 3 months? Maybe 3.5?).

i have so much love for Her.

i do apologize for the lack of updates but life has been hectic and i don't have much time for the Internet between work, family and service. When i have time at my computer instead of on my mobile, i will adjust my profile to suit.

kellysbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice