Castration by banding

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CastratedSub, Dec 17, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    I have absolutly no idea why I should have and any necessity on my part to provide pictures for your delectation .

Not only is it something you don't do every day but it's not something that makes for particularly appealing photographs.
    I am sure there are plenty on the Internet .

Xx Wendy

2. CastratedSub

CastratedSub Member

Sydney Australia
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    Pics I posted yesterday are still awaiting moderation. The pics span many years.
    I never said I did every single day - just normally for a few days running to ensure a good length of numbness - then I will wait for any sign of sensation.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    How does that make you numb for a long period of time? I thought that all it did was cut off the flow of blood, so as soon as the blood flows back you should have normal feeling even if you do it for several days in a row. That is what I was told from my two former Mistresses. I was banded in the very old days with rubber bands since I have been into S&M as well as castration play for the last 47 years. I learn something new every day. I was very careful about the length of time my penis and nipples had circulation cut off tough. Too long and tissue dies. I guess when the tissue dies so do the nerves in it but that would leave you with black spots on your penis. I was more into testicle torture and crushing more than penis play though. I do not care about my testicles since I am sterile. That was why they were tortured or at least the excuse my Mistresses made for hurting them. I did not care about them as long as my penis could get erect. One is damaged from too much play.

BTW, if you are not concerned about blood clots, you should be. I was into some extreme stuff and learned the hard way why to play safe and sane. My wife almost died of a blood clot. Death is not worth any sexual fetish, but you do what you want. Just wanted to let you know, but I do not see how you can get a blood clot from banding anyway. Tissue damage yes. Looking forward to the pics. Thanks

4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Mistress has taken a liking to banding me while i am permitted to stroke, or sometimes (less often) have penetrative sex while banded. She has said she wants to ruin my orgasm by cutting it off at the point of orgasm...she really likes to see me jump around when its cut because it hurts like buggery (ha ha worse than buggery as I like it when she uses her strap on.)...lol..anyways she wants to film it..so I will pop that up here when it happens :)

I am fascinated with the aspect of numbing, but also wary of permanent numbness...permanent is a long long time :(

5. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    @Vinny

The numbness is caused by damage to the dorsal nerve on the top side of you dick nothing to do with blood flow.

Xx Wendy

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Sorry. I was replying to the original poster, not you. Once again, I seem to have not quoted the post I was replying to. Just trying to clarify things he was saying. I get a little curious when I read posts about unsafe sex. Definitely not directed to you. Something went awry as I was answering the post before mine. Perhaps you posted before I did. Why would I ask you for pictures?

7. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hiya
    Not a problem xx

Xx Wendy

8. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    @Vinny: Might be good if you stated more clearly who you are talking to. For my part I still don't know for sure if you meant the TE or myself. ;)

As for dorsal nerve, numbness and bloodflow:
    The numbness is a result of damage done to the dorsal nerve. If it's not severe, the nerve can heal it with time or at least parts of it.
    How is this damaging the nerve connected with the bloodflow (which causes most risks of banding) ?
    To answer this it might be best to have a look at a picture:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorsal_nerve_of_the_penis#/media/File:Gray1155.png

With banding you try to damage the dorsal nerve via pressure, but as it's ont possible to put pressure on the nerve only you have to put pressure on everything. A lot of pressure as it has to be enough to damage the nerve at least for some time.
    Therefore as a sideeffect you interrupt the bloodflow bringing along all the risks this can create (necrosis in very extreme cases, but also more possible ones like blood clots - though it's open to discussion how large this risk really is if the concerned person is relatively young and might have taken aspirin before...).
    Apart from this there is in be another kind of risk not related to the interruption of bloodflow: the fact that this presure is exerted on a very small area. Maybe that's necessary in order to have any chance of damaging the nerve. On the other hand one could ask himself that if the pressure is high enough to damage the nerve it could maybe damage other tissue in this area as well (dorsal artery and veins, uretha, erectile tissue)....

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    if it go damage and is numb all the time does it just dangle and don't do nothing.

10. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    A funny topic we had about 2-3 years ago at our monthly munch about erotic hypnosis. The topic arose when one of our members was contacted by a potential hypnotic subject who was looking for an alternative to banding as he didn't want any permanant physical consequences / damage. The reactions of our members has been threefold:
    The first question arose (after being told what banding is) was: "Ehy the hell- considering all those risks one could all too well imagine (or google) anyone would do that to himself.
    The second question that arose was why anyone would want something like this in the first place ? (this question is more common though as most of us are into BDSM themselfs, but the preferences are widely spread).
    The third rather rethoric question was why someone would even consider banding if there is hypnosis.
    Pain reduction is one of the oldest applications of medical hypnosis and in show hypnosis making the hypnotic subject loose feeling and / or control of bodyparts is quite common, too. So it's one of the easier (less complex) things that can be done even if it isn't done often (removing all feeling permanently - even if you would build in a trigger that would allow feeling under certain conditions). That's because removing all feelings can be a very dangerous thing as all kinds of pain would be removed, too and as such the main alarm signal of our body.
    And speaking about removing "all feelings" that's exactly what would be possible. Quite in contrast so banding where it would be just some rather numb feeling - at least in the beginning. From what was said you can compare the result of banding to the usage of some lidocaine cream. With hypnosis it possible that the subject doesn't feel that there is any body part all.
    And all of this without te risk of banding - at least of all except those that would not result out of reducing the feeling of mens best part.

Those are questions you stop asking yourself once you are into erotic hypnosis for some time. The only questions you more or less ask are if he is really aware of the consequences and if it is ethically justifiable.

nonerect likes this.
  11. Frank Underboob

Frank Underboob Active member

Local Time:
    Not for nothing, but even when we have disagreed, I have always found Jasmic68's posts to be thoughtful, well considered, and insightful. I always enjoy reading his posts on whatever the is subject at hand.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  12. CastratedSub

CastratedSub Member

Sydney Australia
    Local Time:
    @jemima No it just means the holder has no benefit of it at all. Making it dangle all the time is more about hormones being cancelled or eradicated. Cyproterone acetate, alcohol injections etc. There is an utterly most amazing calmness that comes with having zero testosterone levels :> either by physical or chemical castration! On the odd occasion that I CAN feel it before being banded again it does still feel really nice - but having near zero T level there is no urge to seek it!

13. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    Banding you penis won't influence your hormone levels at all as the average hormone output per day is not significantly influenced by your state of arousal. And even that must not be changed by the fact that you have less feeling in your penis.

nonerect likes this.
  14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh. well i have never had a lot of testrone anyways.

15. CastratedSub

CastratedSub Member

Sydney Australia
    Local Time:
    @Astarte You must have misread my post - I wasn't saying banding does anything to hormones levels - but just suggested ways to achieve that.

16. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    A slave/subs ways wants to please thier Mistress. If my Mistress or Princess said I was to banded the way you have been, then that is what happens, I would comply., although I am currently locked in a steel device.

But I have been with them for 18 years, and trust is a major factor. I submit to them 100% without question, but I trust them with my safety. I know that I am always kept healthy and my welbeing is considered.

If your Mistress is forcing this upon you and you love her enough to take the risks, you are doing your role perfectly.

My question is, is your Mistress playing her role with the same commitment as you?

17. CastratedSub

CastratedSub Member

Sydney Australia
    Local Time:
    I am pretty sure my mistress (or master) has the same comittment - we are both trans but in the opposite directions :> I am MTF but he is FTM - a rare thing - we are both on hormones (and more!). I doubt I would ever find someone so fitting and caring ever again! We have been together for nearly 7 years! If my mistress/master is not looking after me then there is not much hope left in the world! I have complete trust.

18. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol wow sorta complicated but must be quite interesting with the possibilities of two twin spirits but in two different bodies .

Xx Wendy

19. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Banding is not for everyone. A lot of knowledge about the potential risks, a lot og knowledge and awareness of the possible addiction , that could lead to fatal injuries is necessary, and a partner that knows as much or even more. Banding on your own is really risky business.
    I am happy to answer questions related to banding techniques, effect, sex when banded, how it affect your submissiveness, lasting of effect etc..
    I have been banned- ( not constantly of course -;-) ) for almost two years now, but every now and then we have arranged for some "reality checks" which mean it has been tested to see how much of the sensitivity that is permanently lost and how much it will recover when not banded.
    I have said it before- I am not here to promote banding. It works extremely well for us, - but it might not for everyone. You really need to know what and who you are dealing with here. And it could be dangerous. We all have to be aware of that and take our precautions.
    But in all fairness: Banding can also be a real powertool , with numerous benefits...:)

licksclean69 and kellysbitch like this.
  20. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    If you are trans mtf are you not going to have the operation where the glans of the penis is turned into a clitoris? If you have banded it so thoroughly that it is numb then you will be denying yourself female orgasms after the operation. Once you have had your male orgasm response removed by the removal of your testes and through taking hormones the ideals of chastity are also removed, as in the entire post orgasm depression is no longer an issue.

21. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I can see where you are coming from however, I would say most chastity is aimed at stopping boys playing with their winkys every chance they get.

Chastity and post op srs woman is a totally different thing . Something that very few would have any interest in at all I would think
    Xx Wendy

22. CastratedSub

CastratedSub Member

Sydney Australia
    Local Time:
    @Jasmic68 @Wendygirl nah I am probably not going to have "the operation" despite being psych approved for it for many years. It's pretty severe - 3 mths recovery. Surgery severely scares me. It is possible this could change in the future but this is my one concern with banding as it does lead to perm damage over time and I might be denying myself a fully sensate clitoris - but if you're planning not to have the Op and u r sure then why not chance destroying it in order not to feel it!!!!
    I feel sorry for my partner - at least I have simple and obvious options but it's much more complex for him with far fewer options.

@Administrator What techniques do you use?

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice